PDA

View Full Version : Project1999 is so full of glitches, plz help

Dr. Steve Brule
03-30-2014, 06:18 AM
1.) my cousin denny let me play his stinky old 60 barbarian warreier and another warrier asked me to duel so i said ok and pressed /duel and we started dueling and next thing i know im at the docks of the Overthere with all my gear on, what the dangus is going on?
i thought when u died you lose all your stuff on another body and you have to beg a hunk like Heallun to rez you?

2.) i was on my own 40 Warreer in Kedge Creep entrance when a friendly person
came up to me and gave me a Lamentation Blade so i remember denny saying Lamentation is a good secondary sword but it won't let me equip it in my secondary slot so i can use a wurmslayer in first?? are devs working on this??

3.) If Dangus Elves who are Clairics worship Innerook thats evil and hate everybody why do they group with good elves that worship Tunare?? and other good races?? the same with trolls and ogers grouping with good races?

4.) i made a Iksar warrior and gave him a Jade Chodikai Prod and a Sarnak battle shield cuz he cant dool weild until 13 but people keep asking me for Dex buffs, Str buffs, Regen, SoWs, if warriors can cast all that why is there no 1 selling spells at the warrior guild?

phacemeltar
03-30-2014, 06:20 AM
yes, all this is true

Rogean
03-30-2014, 06:21 AM
4/10

Swish
03-30-2014, 07:56 AM
4/10

I think that's generous.

Briscoe
03-30-2014, 09:38 AM
shit gimmick

myriverse
03-30-2014, 10:42 AM
1.) my cousin denny let me play his stinky old 60 barbarian warreier and another warrier asked me to duel so i said ok and pressed /duel and we started dueling and next thing i know im at the docks of the Overthere with all my gear on, what the dangus is going on?
i thought when u died you lose all your stuff on another body and you have to beg a hunk like Heallun to rez you?
BAN!

3.) If Dangus Elves who are Clairics worship Innerook thats evil and hate everybody why do they group with good elves that worship Tunare?? and other good races?? the same with trolls and ogers grouping with good races?
If we can't work with people we hate there's something wrong going on.

4.) i made a Iksar warrior and gave him a Jade Chodikai Prod and a Sarnak battle shield cuz he cant dool weild until 13 but people keep asking me for Dex buffs, Str buffs, Regen, SoWs, if warriors can cast all that why is there no 1 selling spells at the warrior guild?
Secret handshake.

Champion_Standing
03-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Stick to Brules rules ya dingus!

LulzSect
03-30-2014, 12:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JYgdywj.jpg

Dr. Steve Brule
03-30-2014, 03:09 PM
i thought when u died you lose all your stuff on another body and you have to

beg a hunk like Heallun to rez you?

2.) i was on my own 40 Warreer in Kedge Creep entrance when a friendly person
came up to me and gave me a Lamentation Blade so i remember denny saying Lamentation is a good secondary sword but it won't let me equip it in my secondary slot so i can use a wurmslayer in first?? are devs working on this??

Dr. Steve Brule
03-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Hidden message revealed.

Clark
03-31-2014, 02:15 AM
4/10

Whyt
03-31-2014, 03:59 AM
Is this guy's spelling for real ? I lol'd.

Wobleydon
03-31-2014, 04:12 AM
got a bunch of hunks in this thread

whoa!

Sylexis
03-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Skater gnome?