PDA

View Full Version : ISO Lumi Staff

Laugher
04-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey all,

Beta testing on Velious and was wondering if anyone with a Luminiescent staff would be willing to /beta copy and hand me one

In the name of Velious and all further dragon adventures please contribute your pixels as it will have 0 effect on your blue toon :)

could also use an elder spirit bp and legs if anyone else feels like contributing :)

Thanks all

shoot me a pm if youre able to help, will update when materials are gathered

Halius
04-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Along these lines, if anyone wants to /beta their character over to beta and hook my monk up with a fungi so I can quick level and help out with testing that would be fantastic. ;)

Sorry Laugher if I had either of those I would help ya. But at least a little bump to keep post at the top cause I think this is a great idea, at least for those who don't have the time to help test can donate items to be tested. Good call =)

Laugher
04-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Along these lines, if anyone wants to /copy their character over to beta and hook my monk up with a fungi so I can quick level and help out with testing that would be fantastic. ;)

Sorry Laugher if I had either of those I would help ya. But at least a little bump to keep post at the top cause I think this is a great idea, at least for those who don't have the time to help test can donate items to be tested. Good call =)

Thanks for the bump!

PS you can just /beta your char over again if you want your own gear and overwrite the copy of your char you used to help us out, you are literally at 0 loss except 2 mins of your time.

Daldaen
04-02-2014, 12:49 PM
If I could keep my current beta character with all his port teeth, faction and quest pieces... I would :/.

Lyra
04-02-2014, 01:20 PM
I'll try to remember to do this tonight. I have not copied my druid yet, so will be able to give you a staff. I know Rogean said the beta copy would be down for a period of time, is that over?

Laugher
04-02-2014, 01:27 PM
That'd be awesome Lyra, although now that you mention it I just tried with my rogue and got a msg that the beta copy servers down :(

lecompte
04-02-2014, 02:00 PM
I can copy a lumi / fungi over also. I'lll be home in 6ish hours. Hit me up then.

Lyrith
04-02-2014, 02:06 PM
I could do a fungi as well as some other items, however at level 7 on your monk I don't know what you could really test. All old world is disabled to my knowledge.

Halius
04-02-2014, 02:15 PM
I could do a fungi as well as some other items, however at level 7 on your monk I don't know what you could really test. All old world is disabled to my knowledge.

Ha yeah I was more just kidding. I don't think the old world is disabled because my mage was able to copy over and I logged him in in Nro. But either way, I don't think I could level my monk fast enough even with a fungi in order to test out the Velious content, although I would love to help I'm just not high enough level, gotta get like level 30 at least then I can test out GD.

Lyrith
04-02-2014, 02:20 PM
If I could copy a character for you to play around I would in a heartbeat. As long as it made you rename him at login. =D

Byrjun
04-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Ha yeah I was more just kidding. I don't think the old world is disabled because my mage was able to copy over and I logged him in in Nro. But either way, I don't think I could level my monk fast enough even with a fungi in order to test out the Velious content, although I would love to help I'm just not high enough level, gotta get like level 30 at least then I can test out GD.

Nro is the only non-Velious zone that's active, since it connects to Iceclad.

Erati
04-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Freddi you ever gonna pop in on blue and say hi again?

or shall I evaporate your DKP muahaha

Halius
04-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Nro is the only non-Velious zone that's active, since it connects to Iceclad.

Touche. I forgot about that, I haven't played Velious since live when it was released so needless to say it has been awhile.

baalzy
04-02-2014, 03:36 PM
If I could keep my current beta character with all his port teeth, faction and quest pieces... I would :/.

Put the items on an alt. Copy the alt. Log in to velious and hand em over. Put items back on your main on blue.

Fuddwin
04-02-2014, 04:22 PM
I can do Elder BP i suppose... find me!

Laugher
04-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Freddi you ever gonna pop in on blue and say hi again?

or shall I evaporate your DKP muahaha

Gah!

Lol oh I'll be there :p

Laugher
04-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the contributions offered in this thread, I'll keep an eye on the beta copy and send out a couple PMs whenever its available again

Lyra
04-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Beta testing on Velious and was wondering if anyone with a Luminiescent staff would be willing to /beta copy and hand me one

/beta is working again.

Do you still need the Luminescent staff?

Laugher
04-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Actually Battletoad traded me one+a couple other things for something a foraged just a couple hours ago, thanks again though Lyra

anyone else who had offered in this thread thanks again, I'm geared out now :cool: