PDA

View Full Version : Got Raster ... raise Velen Torresk faction?

veejur
04-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Finally got Raster today, I am an Agnostic Human Monk that started in Qeynos, I've done most of that side of the quests minus the skull of j'hentra and zharn's coronet.

I can't seem to start the quests in Freeport, the guildmaster will talk to me but when I try to start the first quest he tells me he doesn't trust me enough.

Any advice for how to raise faction with this guy? Checked the Wiki but hard to figure out which of the 3 factions he's on is the right one I'm low with.

oddibemcd
04-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Sounds like the guild master is

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

monkeying around.

(⌐■_■)

Kekephee
04-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Finally got Raster today, I am an Agnostic Human Monk that started in Qeynos, I've done most of that side of the quests minus the skull of j'hentra and zharn's coronet.

I can't seem to start the quests in Freeport, the guildmaster will talk to me but when I try to start the first quest he tells me he doesn't trust me enough.

Any advice for how to raise faction with this guy? Checked the Wiki but hard to figure out which of the 3 factions he's on is the right one I'm low with.

Ashen Order is the monk guild in Freeport unless I'm totally wrong. He should be on that one. I don't think it happens ever that you'll find a guildmaster who's not on the faction of his own guild.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ashen_Order

Lightloch
04-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Easiest thing to do is make a lvl 1 Freeport monk alt to do turn ins

nothsa
04-04-2014, 12:49 AM
there is a level 34 monk that drops the belt when you kill them in the Freeport guild, maybe ask a higher level evil to do your dirty work