PDA

View Full Version : Something to do while LFG on Blue

Goobles
04-06-2014, 03:21 PM
If you've got down time between quads, you're LFG, or just bored on Blue, roll a character on Red!

We have lots of people playing in <Uprising> and we are always recruiting. Our main focus is to increase server population by grouping, leveling, and chatting amongst our peers.

<Uprising> is a non-partisan, non-aligned guild. We have members from both Nihilum and Azrael in our guild.

Send a tell to anyone in <Uprising> or pm me for more information, or a guild invite.

You can play on Red at the same time as you play on Blue so you don't miss a thing!

Swish
04-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Got a character there myself, they're good people, that Mafakka guy is a-ok :)

Good place to chat with people while leveling, and find groups.

Remember its totally fine to have 1 account logged in on red/blue at the same time, just don't be boxing :p

Nuggie
04-07-2014, 12:11 AM
I can and have sat and watched both your sigs for over 10 minutes apiece.

And as a side note, when landmark is done with closed beta I may have to roll a red melee. That's a ways off though.

-Globox-
04-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Red. Red. Red. Red. Red.

I can't wait.

Tomeofdiscord
04-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Gems... Gems is what to do. /gems...
Mmmmm gems

Rhambuk
04-07-2014, 08:12 AM
I like to watch my manabar tick 2% every 6 seconds between quads, better than red imo

Tzeriel
04-07-2014, 08:45 AM
I did just this. 9 levels, multiple hours, did not see a single person. The server is dead. Don't waste your time. Too bad you didn't put on your recruiting drive when the server was fresh. A better option for downtime when soloing is HearthStone, D3, Netflix, masturbation, reading, re watching Cosmos anything really.

Goobles
04-07-2014, 09:03 AM
You chose to play at 6am bro. There are 6 people online in Uprising right now getting xp

Robben
04-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Logged on a few days ago. Got an MM group w/ 3 guildies from Uprising, everything went smoothly for about 20 minutes, then we were trained, trained again, corpse camped, the enchanter left, then everyone else left.

All in all I gained 2% exp after a couple of hours due to the constant trains... These were deliberate mind you, not accidental.

It was suggested that I go solo on the cleric... I did that for the majority of my first 31 levels hence why I stopped playing red the first time : /

I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, but there are people on Red that want it to be their private raid box. They don't want a thriving community of any kind. They have twinks parked in every exp spot to grief and train you

Tzeriel
04-07-2014, 09:32 AM
^^ This too. Add this to the no population to speak of and you've got a dead server. I don't play at 6 AM. I played at "prime time". Still nobody to speak of on.

Goobles
04-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Server needs more GM enforcement to deal with petitions about time sensitive stuff like training. Obviously the owners of Vazghoul and Stankeye do not want a thriving server.