PDA

View Full Version : Power leveling question

cries4hardcore
04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi all,
I wanted to reach out to the community for a question I have. Doesn't need to be a super long argumentative forum, feel free to pm me with any information you have.
I understand Druid pl's, monk/necro fd pling, I get how bards do it etc etc. outside of buffing and healing someone, I do not really understand how you can effectively pl someone with a high level cleric in a time efficient and effective way. Shoot me with a pm, would love to generate a little income for my broke ass in between groups... :)

lecompte
04-10-2014, 06:42 PM
I don't think you can? Maybe if it is a melee just keep them healed up. Or keep things rooted and face tank? Depends on how you define efficiency at that point.

radditsu
04-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Heallun knows all. Think he uses ragefire arms. Potions. Mark of karn? Maybe. Plus heals and stuff. Then ruins chardok for everyone.

SamwiseRed
04-10-2014, 06:44 PM
ds pots

freez
04-10-2014, 06:52 PM
ds pots, donals

ftfy

cries4hardcore
04-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Great idea in the ds pots. And yeah I could also do the sit tank thing and heal. Great ideas thanks guys. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if I have 2 different ds pots with ten charges I can do the whole merchant recharge thing right? Maybe it's not cost efficient with that I dunno. Anyways, thanks for the ideas.

freez
04-10-2014, 08:10 PM
im not sure on bluebie mechanics

but seeing this is blue u can probably recharge anything besides ivandyrs hoops u dig?

cries4hardcore
04-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah I think that's the case. On another note but not totally unrelated, wtb ring if shadows x2...lol

Daldaen
04-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Heallun knows all. Think he uses ragefire arms. Potions. Mark of karn? Maybe. Plus heals and stuff. Then ruins chardok for everyone.
This... but Mark of Karns has always counted as damage for the cleric, therefore not working for PL. If it works here for PLing and doesn't count as cleric's damage, that is a bug.