PDA

View Full Version : Well crap.

Jauna
04-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Gotten as far as I can in WoW
TOR was a bust
Gatta give ESO a few more months to fix crap and lag and more crap
Burnt out on SWGEmu but had a fucking blast destroying stuff as a Combat Medic/Carbineer and a Smuggler/Pistoleer/TKM
Never touching another NCSoft game after what they did to City of Heroes
Final Fantasy XIXSAMNX2000 just does not seem appealing even tho I never gave it a shot
Burnt on EQLive after playing the fuck outta it for a few months.. its actually not that bad as people here made it out to be. But the downside of playing EQLive for so long I got spoiled on a few things: Pally HoTs, warrior AE taunts/insta threat/100 procs per minute with a proc aura and proc aas and proc augs so I can proc while I proc, endless quiver, archery mastery.. and worst of all.. all the bard stuff. Double, even Triple attack, Kicks. Mother fucking Kicking. And /melody. Why is it the worst of them all you are not asking? Because my main on p99 is a level 54 bard stuck in hell for the past year or so.

Do you know what its like to be a level 85 bard with all AAs and then coming back here? Do you know what its like having like 15 illusion items, fuckton of toys, songs and no hybrid exp? DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE BEING IN DOUBLE HELL AS A HYBRID WITH THE NEXT LEVEL BRINGING A SUPERFUCKINGAWESOMEMCWINCAKES SONG BUT YOU KNOW ITS A WEEKS WORTH OF GRINDING AWAY?! ...Anyways, should I continue playing the bard on p99, or should I sell off all my Mystical Kobratical blue stuff and start over as a new class.. or say screw it all and take a break from MMOs for awhile?

Blade
04-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Yes.

HeallunRumblebelly
04-12-2014, 07:42 PM
What bard hell levels are weeks of grinding away. Can kite as low as lvl 5? Or something. Talk with Zander or Dolic or someone. They know how it goes o_O

Jauna
04-12-2014, 07:43 PM
So what you are saying is I should go look for an EverQuest Online Adventures Emu server?

Jauna
04-12-2014, 07:49 PM
What bard hell levels are weeks of grinding away. Can kite as low as lvl 5? Or something. Talk with Zander or Dolic or someone. They know how it goes o_O

I never got into kiting as a bard. Kills either take too long, or charm doesnt want to work or I get bored a few giants in and after reading old patchnotes they nerfed low HP kiting. My options now are Karnors, or an exit/bugs seb group or somehow get my HS key and hope to fucking god I dont die

Blade
04-12-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm just gonna throw this out there because I can tell you're kind of wavering..

If you quit can I have your shit?

Also, pls stay or whatever.

skorge
04-12-2014, 07:59 PM
buy a spot in an AE Chardok group bro and go 54-55 in just an hour or two

Frug
04-12-2014, 09:40 PM
I never got into kiting as a bard. Kills either take too long, or charm doesnt want to work or I get bored a few giants in and after reading old patchnotes they nerfed low HP kiting. My options now are Karnors, or an exit/bugs seb group or somehow get my HS key and hope to fucking god I dont die

I assure you you CAN AOE kite as a bard on P99; quite effectively. You don't HAVE to, but it's very doable.

Rhambuk
04-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Do you know what its like to be a level 85 bard with all AAs and then coming back here? Do you know what its like having like 15 illusion items, fuckton of toys, songs and no hybrid exp? DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE BEING IN DOUBLE HELL AS A HYBRID WITH THE NEXT LEVEL BRINGING A SUPERFUCKINGAWESOMEMCWINCAKES SONG BUT YOU KNOW ITS A WEEKS WORTH OF GRINDING AWAY?!

It made me feel hollow, and as if there were no reason to play.

if you're totally burnt on mmo's this won't do anything for you.

if you want something to play this is #1

challenging, rewarding, great community, and its eq. No stupid talent trees, no pop aa's, none of that BS that watered the game down. well we do have some watered down stuff here but its different man! its classic!

zanderklocke
04-12-2014, 11:32 PM

Hi.

I recommend leveling in Sebilis because it's fun. It's your time to shine by being main puller in Sebilis.

Galacticus
04-13-2014, 12:05 AM
I don't think its crap, its just moss.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/40/Traditional_Well-Kerala.JPG

sox7d
04-13-2014, 09:47 AM
maaan... you gotta relax. Just play the game and you'll get 60 eventually. What's the big hurry? 60 is an accomplishment because it takes so long to get to. No one gives a shit about a lvl 60 on WoW.

Byrjun
04-13-2014, 10:07 AM
So what you are saying is I should go look for an EverQuest Online Adventures Emu server?

I wish.

Laugher
04-13-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm just gonna throw this out there because I can tell you're kind of wavering..

If you quit can I have your shit?

Also, pls stay or whatever.

Swish
04-13-2014, 10:23 AM
consider red?

chuggy
04-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Give Rust a shot.. fps sandbox MMO.. It's not perfect but I've played 400+ hours and love it

BigHurb
04-13-2014, 11:21 AM
get a cat, they bring u mice

daasgoot
04-13-2014, 12:21 PM
consider red?

yeah because then you still have shitty xp gains but nobody to group with.

Swish
04-13-2014, 12:23 PM
yeah because then you still have shitty xp gains but nobody to group with.

Did you hit 20 on your wizard yet? I thought you were enjoying Unrest :(

daasgoot
04-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Did you hit 20 on your wizard yet? I thought you were enjoying Unrest :(

haha no not yet.. I am having fun on red! don't get me wrong.. but red isn't the answer to this guys problem that's for sure :)

Halfelfbard
04-13-2014, 01:34 PM
Bard is pretty fun...but it can be work. Just play man, Exp will come.

Jauna
04-13-2014, 02:14 PM
consider red?

The only time I think about Red is when the 10 or so desperate people there come to our forums to try to goto their forums. I seen this once before long long ago. Starsiege: Tribes was the shit, alot of people playing it, so many fucking Clans out there on locked servers duking it out for leaderboard status, hell I lost many hours being a disc jockey destroying shit and capping flags..

Then Tribes 2 came out, Starsiege: Tribes was dead and only the stubborn of the stubborn stayed, trashtalking the new game going onto other peoples forums trying desperately to cling onto their old, dead, forgotten game. or in our case, game mode.

USSR lost
The Red Coats lost
Red in TF2 lost when they thought 6 snipers was a good idea
Pokemon Blue is superior to Pokemon Red due to Growlithe
You never see Red Jeans
A blonde haired blue eyes woman will get picked over the white haired red eyes albino woman
Kyla Katarn's Lightsaber color is Blue, Desaan had a Red Lightsaber

Red is Dead, and the daily threads "come to red!" is only proof that its dead. Go play Fallout: New Vegas, the Dead Money DLC and learn a lesson of letting go. Red needs to let go.

Swish
04-13-2014, 02:40 PM
USSR lost
The Red Coats lost
Red in TF2 lost when they thought 6 snipers was a good idea
Pokemon Blue is superior to Pokemon Red due to Growlithe
You never see Red Jeans
A blonde haired blue eyes woman will get picked over the white haired red eyes albino woman
Kyla Katarn's Lightsaber color is Blue, Desaan had a Red Lightsaber

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/trying-to-remember.gif

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/chris-rock-huh-face.gif

I didn't know Vidar had friends. China still winning though, that below average Guns N Roses album didn't bring down communism.

Jauna
04-13-2014, 02:51 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/trying-to-remember.gif

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/chris-rock-huh-face.gif

I didn't know Vidar had friends. China still winning though, that below average Guns N Roses album didn't bring down communism.

I dont know who Vidar is
Got me on China, i am personally already learning Chinese just incase
Whats a Guns N Roses?

kylok
04-13-2014, 02:53 PM
Vidar is the girl in Swish's sig.

Swish
04-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Vidar is the girl in Swish's sig.

Sirken/Derubael throwing that ban knife, good shot too.