PDA

View Full Version : I have got scammed

Khaligo
04-16-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi my name is croazil on red server. As of April 16, 2014 , today morning I did cross server trading with warriorsprit (forum name, his name was Voodo<nights who say ni> ) we made a deal and proceed the deal . I have him warrior items including cloak of flame / cobalt BP / and all other items I had on warrior . We both opened our red and blue trade but he kept insist on pressing trade 1st so I did. But after my items were transferred thru his red character names maxroll, he kept saying he didn't receive it and won't return items to me or give anything he promised on blue server.

I request investigation and ask his guild for his guild removal for scamming. I believe there's a log to say explain things rather. I also took screen shots of some conversation we had in game also can provide PM we had talk for this trade matter.

I am sorry for putting this on here but I didn't know where else to write it.

Croazil

Pringles
04-16-2014, 10:34 AM

Croazil

The petition forum?

Goobles
04-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Nihilum mass exodus since losing? le sigh.

Supaskillz
04-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Petition forum is the place for this

Laugher
04-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Pretty low, you might not get your items back but there might be a chance they get banned, although I'm not sure if that policy extends to cross-server exchanges :(

Gaunja
04-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Im sorry to hear about this. Sucks bad. :(

SamwiseRed
04-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi my name is croazil on red server. As of April 16, 2014 , today morning I did cross server trading with warriorsprit (forum name, his name was Voodo<nights who say ni> ) we made a deal and proceed the deal . I have him warrior items including cloak of flame / cobalt BP / and all other items I had on warrior . We both opened our red and blue trade but he kept insist on pressing trade 1st so I did. But after my items were transferred thru his red character names maxroll, he kept saying he didn't receive it and won't return items to me or give anything he promised on blue server.

I request investigation and ask his guild for his guild removal for scamming. I believe there's a log to say explain things rather. I also took screen shots of some conversation we had in game also can provide PM we had talk for this trade matter.

Croazil

join date, clock of flames, i see.

Daldaen
04-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Another reason cross server trading shouldn't be allowed. But this is your fault. Also I'm not sure if serious...

heartbrand
04-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Thakisis downed and coined by cross server trade

SamwiseRed
04-16-2014, 11:15 AM
pras

sanforce
04-16-2014, 11:31 AM
hope you get it worked out

Porcoa
04-16-2014, 11:38 AM
I'll bring this up to the other officers and link them this thread. Sending you a PM now with my e-mail so you can send me some screen shots.

Messianic
04-16-2014, 11:53 AM
join date, cloak of flames, i see.

Spelling corrected, but this.

Swish
04-16-2014, 12:20 PM
What we have here pals, is a troll account.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=354632&highlight=croazil#post354632

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1285892&highlight=croazil#post1285892

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1023614&highlight=croazil#post1023614

http://i.imgur.com/QxsqMiP.gif

freez
04-16-2014, 12:24 PM

Croazil

thakisis?

freez
04-16-2014, 12:27 PM
GOT DAMN THAKISIS U LOST ALL UR GEAR AGAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDlnA1Bk0Ac

Wrench
04-16-2014, 12:32 PM
join date, clock of flames, i see.

http://static3.shop.indiatimes.com/images/products/additional/large/B1626709_View_1/lifestyle/clocks/panache-red-flame-aluminium-wall-clock-pan024.jpg

good thing you atleast remembered the l

my reply image mighta pushed us to rnf

freez
04-16-2014, 12:34 PM
cobalt breatplate...cloak of flames... what the fuk????

i lose

all my

gear

gear

gear

gear

Kayso
04-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Before anyone investigates anything, is OP a native English speaker?

freez
04-16-2014, 12:51 PM
hes french. he speaks pretty good english. cool guy too.

i just gotta bust his balls about the jack in the box vztz video and the correlation to the "scam"

Vile
04-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Thak is a cool dewd

lecompte
04-16-2014, 01:44 PM
What we have here pals, is a troll account.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=354632&highlight=croazil#post354632

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1285892&highlight=croazil#post1285892

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1023614&highlight=croazil#post1023614

http://i.imgur.com/QxsqMiP.gif

RnF

Yonkec
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Sorry you lost all your RMT shines, I hope you can get them back!

Tasslehofp99
04-16-2014, 05:16 PM

Croazil

lol this post is sketchy on so many levels

Khaligo
04-16-2014, 05:59 PM
GM is on this issue now. Thanks for help

Champion_Standing
04-16-2014, 06:14 PM
blue to red trading worse than RMT IMO

LulzSect
04-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Welcome back Coach.

Khaligo
04-16-2014, 06:59 PM
GM Eunomia has arranged the time for getting my items back today. It was apparently transfered to his friend account and his friend 'talonclaw' just PM back that he will give back all items he was holding for him.

Thanks everyone who has helped me on this issue

Tasslehofp99
04-16-2014, 07:38 PM
GM Eunomia has arranged the time for getting my items back today. It was apparently transfered to his friend account and his friend 'talonclaw' just PM back that he will give back all items he was holding for him.

Thanks everyone who has helped me on this issue

Real question....

How does someone who started this month have plat for a CoF/Cobalt BP etc?

Lyrith
04-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Real question....

How does someone who started this month have plat for a CoF/Cobalt BP etc?

The Story Thickens...

skipdog
04-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Fine, I'll be the one to say it... all these RMT accusations are sickening.

Ever considered that maybe the OP has played on this server for a long time and never had a need to create a forum account?

khanable
04-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Ever considered that maybe the OP has played on this server for a long time and never had a need to create a forum account?

+1

Swish
04-17-2014, 01:23 PM
According to the unearthed posts, the victim here is a character at least 3 years old - probably not the original owner etc.

Daldaen
04-17-2014, 01:31 PM

It's a reasonable line of questioning though.

Had some dude PM me about a PL with a join date in 2014, a main of a level 30ish cleric and said he could afford a PL to 51+ on 3 different toons. You add all that together and it's sketchy.

It happens pretty often I've found too :/. People whose "main" is low level and they can afford solid twink gear and powerlevels... Reaaaally, it's legit.

EDIT: Bahahaha I just looked and that specific case was this dude. Bahahahaa

Lyrith
04-17-2014, 01:37 PM

I agree it is frustrating, but it is life now. Shun the Non-Believer!

Serious note though, I have had people that wont even do transfers for me in EC Tunnel now because it could be from a RMT account and don't want to take the risk...

"F"ing good game.... No shared banks and now people have a fear to do trades for you. FML...

Swish
04-17-2014, 01:43 PM

Serious note though, I have had people that wont even do transfers for me in EC Tunnel now because it could be from a RMT account and don't want to take the risk...

"F"ing good game.... No shared banks and now people have a fear to do trades for you. FML...

I think the only time to really be worried about that is if someone starts putting a fungi tunic, CoF, dragon scales, etc into the window.

1. They're trusting a stranger with a lot of high value items, why?
2. They're trusting a stranger with a lot of high value items, why?

Most people without guilds etc just want you to transfer them some mid range JC items or class specific armor etc... no harm in that. If I got banned for transferring at that level then I'd say the staff definitely went too far :D

Lyrith
04-17-2014, 01:48 PM
I think the only time to really be worried about that is if someone starts putting a fungi tunic, CoF, dragon scales, etc into the window.

Well it was that and a Donal's BP, AoN, Infused Gauntlets. But I figured the level 30 guy in no guild was a safe bet...

Seriously it was just like 5k in items, probably just people being lame and not wanting to help me transfer...

Erica
04-17-2014, 01:52 PM

I wouldn't trust a dwarf either.

lecompte
04-17-2014, 01:53 PM
, probably just people being lame ...

If some where to be banned for transfering something, that is easily checked on by an admin in the appeals process.

freez
04-17-2014, 02:27 PM
u guys are beyond retarded

this man was loaded on red

hes a guild hopping scum for pixels and when his guild crashed he switched.

but rmt accusations are lulsy

Daldaen
04-17-2014, 03:03 PM
Being loaded on red is like being loaded in post WWI Germany.

You may have tons of money, but it isn't worth the pixels they're printed on.

freez
04-17-2014, 03:08 PM

thats funny its worth more than twice what a blue plat is worth

but nice try pulling a rib there chris rock

quido
04-17-2014, 03:15 PM

Kind of funny the ignorant rhetoric we get out of some people.

Agatha
04-17-2014, 04:47 PM
i was under the impression thakasis quit, and gave his account to a RL friend to play. and then he played on red and hated it l0l.

Deemo
04-18-2014, 04:24 AM
Funny story, we just had same running in with this voodoo guy. Seems he is scamming more folks out there items and trade. We just lost some money.