PDA

View Full Version : Ingame Name Change

kunarking
04-21-2014, 09:26 PM
I am currently requesting to change my Ingame Name Change. It is currently BarrackObama. I made this character without the reality that I might actually play on this character. I made him to just kinda look around. I am catching alot of grieft from this name and its inhibiting a positive gameplay experience for myself. Please point me in the right direction to get a name change. I learned a lesson never use a name that is prominent in politics or religion even if it was only as a joke.

Thulack
04-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Use the petition forum. Good luck.

myxomatosii
04-21-2014, 09:43 PM
I am currently requesting to change my Ingame Name Change. It is currently BarrackObama. I made this character without the reality that I might actually play on this character. I made him to just kinda look around. I am catching alot of grieft from this name and its inhibiting a positive gameplay experience for myself. Please point me in the right direction to get a name change. I learned a lesson never use a name that is prominent in politics or religion even if it was only as a joke.

Haha, yea petition forum. Be sure to have quite a few names selected in advance in case the ones you want are taken. Seen you in FoB a few times, funny name.

Kekephee
04-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Throwing away golden name

chuggy
04-22-2014, 03:55 AM
let me know so i can make him next, yewwwwwwwww.

fastboy21
04-22-2014, 08:02 AM
I hope they make you keep it. Reroll.

4WOFURY
04-22-2014, 06:57 PM
last i saw, he wasn't high enough to worry about.. reroll

a_gnoll_pup
04-22-2014, 09:23 PM
last i saw, he wasn't high enough to worry about.. reroll

Obviously our president is high raising minimum wage.

4WOFURY
04-22-2014, 09:38 PM
That post came off more assholish than I meant it. Sorry.

What I meant was - it would probably be easier to re-roll than to get an act of congress performed for a name change. Especially while you are still fairly low level without any difficult to obtain gear.

Laugher
04-22-2014, 09:58 PM

Name of somebody irl

Naming Policy
Character names in EverQuest should be thematically consistent with the high-fantasy environment of EverQuest. These guidelines apply both forenames and surnames, and also to the combination produced by a forename and surname. (For example, the first name Clint and the last name Eastwood are both acceptable names separately, but Clint Eastwood is not.)

The server staff can, in accordance with all described rules and ultimate discretion, provide assistance with surname changes, including names with multiple capital letters and/or a single accent grave (`). Examples of this are Kirn V`Last, Harl McTarnigal, Leeza MacTeagan.

The server staff will be happy to change your surnames on request, however we will not provide forename changes unless the name violates the naming policy.

Names from popular media. These names can be either fictional (e.g. Rambo, Darthvader) or non-fictional (e.g. Garth Brooks, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington, Michael Jordan).

Your name offends me and is against policy, I want OPs name changed its killing my immersion ;)

4WOFURY
04-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Coming from "Freddi Mercury", lol

SamwiseRed
04-22-2014, 11:51 PM
they'll change it in circumstances like these. /petition and wait.

Clark
04-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Use the petition forum. Good luck.