PDA

View Full Version : WTS Blued Two-Handed Hammer (procs a 63 pbaoe at level 30 - currently unobtainable)

tristantio
04-23-2014, 11:14 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Blued_Two-Handed_Hammer

Considering offers on this item (wiki hasn't seen one for sale since 2012).

This is a fun toy, as the proc does not harm the user (and obviously pbaoe has no limit to targets hit by this).

Supposedly the quest will be re-enabled in Velious - in the mean time this is an amazing toy for PLing an alt 30+, holding some sick AoE agro as a tank, factioning on greens as a non-aoe class etc.).

Unsure on what I would sell it for (if I see an offer I can't refuse, then I'll have to let it go).

Erati
04-23-2014, 11:25 AM
bump for one of my favorite quests in game that I have had the pleasure of completing twice lol

this item is worth way more than PP people wanna fork over so mine just sits pretty in a bag :)

tristantio
04-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Yea, I had a few offers around 10k when I /auc'ed it a couple months ago (and some that wanted to pay the 1500 the wiki lists) - one trader almost gave a Deepwater Breastplate for it (which given the plat value, would have been a trade I would have accepted hah - backed out at last moment though).

Item trades/offers definitely considered.

patrick210
04-23-2014, 06:18 PM
these where goin for like 2k on the reg, but doesn't drop so only valuable to someone who wants it.
I would buy one for fun but that's it. I wanted to do the quest after collecting all staves and was 2 late, sad day