PDA

View Full Version : Played on blue since 2009 but red is going awesome

LittleSorcerer7
04-27-2014, 11:36 PM
Just to all my fellow blue players, ive played on blue since 2009 and I love it, but i started on red tonight and it is Awesome! Everyone should give it a try at least. I think youll all enjoy it too =)

Pudge
04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
even GMs agree, red community is better than blue's. we got some character and actually are really nice to new players.

only downside is starting out and leveling solo is hard. so bring a friend! or try making new ones quickly. if a lot of ppl from blue decide to start now/over the next week, there will be a good number of players to group with

holsteinrx7
04-28-2014, 01:25 AM
i found that blues are competitive over???? nothing? they cant even work together. at least thres more dynamic personality and play on red. just needs a wipe or something for a even playing field. no way im hopping in that viper den with cloth and rusty..

Sarajo
04-28-2014, 01:26 AM
even GMs agree, red community is better than blue's. we got some character and actually are really nice to new players.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In other news: I beat my tank to death tonight. I feel really bad about it. I was OOM and had the tank targetted and was trying to spam the hotkey to cast then suddenly I see "You have defeated thattank".
I thought it was the strangest bug, maybe caused by me being the last person to cast a heal on them. Nope! I really did defeat the tank.

I have one good thing to say about the community, though: They hate no-skill twinks too. It doesn't really help, because somehow that validates all the plat the twink spent on fungi etc. but people really are outspoken about ganking newbies (just as twinks are for some reason outspoken about bragging about easy wins)

Pudge
04-28-2014, 02:00 AM
just needs a wipe or something for a even playing field. no way im hopping in that viper den with cloth and rusty..

I agree a wipe would be great, so much fun. But it'll never happen : / if you join up someone is bound to give you some starting gear. There is plenty of noob gear lying in banks and ppl will gift you items and plat. By noob gear I mean weapons from chardok royals, etc. that are obsolete now for ppl at end game, but still good for new players. Better weapons will usually have a price, but be cheap. We have a guy who also will make full sets of jewelry for newbs for free every Wednesday - Message heartbrand on the forums.

Rhuma7
04-28-2014, 02:21 AM
Just take a look at a few threads in red R&F.

Rellapse40
05-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Bump cuz Juauna is a cry baby

snoopiku
05-08-2014, 02:46 PM
I started out last Friday and have been enjoying it immensely. Not just the group exp bonus (which is nice) but most members of the community are great. I have been gifts a few items (mainly by Andain), been buffed numerous times, and out group was power leveled in kurns to go from 12-17 in about 45 minutes (Thanks Chubs!).

I had one twink Monk in FoB that was a pain in the ass. Twinked out monk wouldn't let us get near the ramp in FoB, would log for 5 minutes, then come storming back when we pulled a couple things. Even had a druid come buff us, which he quickly dispelled when he came back and dropped us. But its been fun and I recommend giving it a try.

no chewie dont
05-08-2014, 02:48 PM
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In other news: I beat my tank to death tonight. I feel really bad about it. I was OOM and had the tank targetted and was trying to spam the hotkey to cast then suddenly I see "You have defeated thattank".
I thought it was the strangest bug, maybe caused by me being the last person to cast a heal on them. Nope! I really did defeat the tank.

I have one good thing to say about the community, though: They hate no-skill twinks too. It doesn't really help, because somehow that validates all the plat the twink spent on fungi etc. but people really are outspoken about ganking newbies (just as twinks are for some reason outspoken about bragging about easy wins)

you got beat by a naked sk lower level than you while you were 2boxing
outted as a cheater and ragequit before level 6
blame twinks tho, whatever helps

webrunner5
05-08-2014, 02:56 PM
I am really glad RED is getting a boost. I would NOT like to see it go away. :eek:

Lojik
05-08-2014, 02:56 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/60s-spiderman-meme-my-body-is-ready.jpg

Uteunayr
05-08-2014, 02:58 PM
When I learned I couldn't fear or charm players, my desire to play on red died. Perhaps one day.

Cookiefist
05-08-2014, 03:19 PM
More red in blue. Soon we shall have purple.