PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Macro's

Conscript
04-28-2014, 07:45 PM
Any experienced rogue's out there willing to share some macro's with me?

Pickpocket, Begging, Evade are just the ones I am thinking of and can't think of a decent way to macro them for easy skill ups

Nocte
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM
/autoattack off
/doability# [the number that Disarm is]
/doability# [Pick Pocket]
/doability# [Hide] (this one last)
/autoattack on

It's good etiquette to make a macro that doesn't include Pick Pocket, as well. You might wind up with group members who don't appreciate you pick-pocketing things (regardless of the defenses for/against the skill). Don't bother with Begging skill unless you really want to.

Cecily
04-28-2014, 08:35 PM
It's easy enough to just delete the pickpocket line. The macro will still work with the blank space. I would highly recommend a PP macro in with evade as you level up. Just make sure you ask the group beforehand, most people won't care. Get it 200 by lv 40 and stop using it, because people will care KC and beyond (higher value gems). You don't wanna get thrown out of groups or ruin your rep should a mob call you out.

SyanideGas
05-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Any experienced rogue's out there willing to share some macro's with me?

Pickpocket, Begging, Evade are just the ones I am thinking of and can't think of a decent way to macro them for easy skill ups

Evade would be something along the lines of
/autoattack off
/doability# (Hide)

pretty simple ones, pickpocket I never really saw a reason to macro, beg either. To each their own though!

Kayso
05-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Any experienced rogue's out there willing to 'share 'some macro's with me?

Pickpocket, Begging, Evade are ju'st the one's I am thinking of and can't think of a decent way to macro them for ea'sy 'skill up's

Fixed it. You mi's'sed a few 's's that you didn't in'sert apo'strophe's in front of.

Je'su's F'n Chri'st. I'm not one to grammar nazi, but people just throwing apo'strophe's every time a word end's in 's make my eye's bleed.

Fourth grade. Did you pa's's it?

Daldaen
05-05-2014, 05:24 PM
They're flying commas (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1425656&postcount=6), dude.

Cecily
05-06-2014, 12:03 AM
pickpocket I never really saw a reason to macro

Good to put in with evade because it follows the same rules, in the sense that you can't use it whilst slaying orcs in glorious battle.
It's a simple, no effort way to skill it up.

Frug
05-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Does beg or pickpocket increase agro?

Nocte
05-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Does beg or pickpocket increase agro?

Not as far as I know, but if I'm wrong, it's certainly not by any noticeable amount. If you Pickpocket or Beg (and crit fail) from a mob that isn't in combat, it will attack you, though.