PDA

View Full Version : WTB IkS SHD Leg Armor

Xer0
04-28-2014, 11:42 PM
Have about 1kp to equip my SHD reroll with leggings. Would really like something with a good chunk of stamina. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit:

Also, I have several Shralok packs, and a Helm of Rile for sale.

khanable
04-28-2014, 11:55 PM
dreadscale

Xer0
04-29-2014, 12:07 AM
dreadscale

I should have been more specific, dreadscale is my first choice. However the only guy that's been selling them for the past two days wont come off a single piece, full set only. My theory is he's made RMT into a career because he is the lowballingest, price-gougingest, on-all-dayest stingy SOB I've had the displeasure of encountering in this game.

So, thank you for the idea; but now for someone who might have them for sale perhaps.

holsteinrx7
04-29-2014, 05:38 AM
op is serious jelly hater wow. you asked about them tonight and i told you id give you the name of the farmer directly so you can deal with him. yet you insist that im trying to rip you off even tho i was 100% willing to have you buy directly from the guy doing the quest? irrational.

im actually a really good friend and nice guy that just loves eq and gearing up a tank. sorry you have ur own issues.

Xer0
04-29-2014, 05:42 PM
op is serious jelly hater wow. you asked about them tonight and i told you id give you the name of the farmer directly so you can deal with him. yet you insist that im trying to rip you off even tho i was 100% willing to have you buy directly from the guy doing the quest? irrational.

im actually a really good friend and nice guy that just loves eq and gearing up a tank. sorry you have ur own issues.

Dude I've been on this server for a long time. Every time you have EVER offered to buy something I am selling, it's at least 1000 plat below what the item is worth, and every time I've ever wanted to buy something from you, it's far far greater than the average price.

As I said you seem to have made a career out of this: please get the fuck out of my thread

xexbis0
04-29-2014, 05:53 PM
I said you seem to have made a career out of this: please get the fuck out of my thread

Before you make up your mind on Vore, let me inform you of an investment opportunity...

OH and bump for OP.

holsteinrx7
04-29-2014, 06:17 PM
colqhoun is selling the whole dreadscale set, just fying. i dont understand how u get so mad at wholesale/retail thing. i dont walk into 711 or subway and say that shit. my times worth something. had a few people tell me i was doing the server a service selling full sets. its a high risk investment, takes a long time to find the right buyer. get off my back dude.