PDA

View Full Version : WTB GEBs

Lancelot
08-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Please...guess based on http://auction.goonquest.com/auction/1990 Lemme know price via post or pm

Willis
08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
hehehe.

see all those 0pp trades, bringing down that 10k average?

good luck though!

Lancelot
08-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Oh....you're not trying to sell me GEBs? Why are you posting again?

Willis
08-20-2010, 11:45 AM
sure, i'm selling them for 0pp, since half the trades are for that amount, seems fair...

You could have just listed a price point, but instead you went so far as to link to a chart which proves the average price and the price you're willing to pay is lower than the true selling price on the server.

This chart isn't working in your favor.

http://i.imgur.com/eojiN.png

I added a helpful 10k where it should go. Smack-dab between 8 and 12.

I'm not suggesting you pay more than 8.5k. I'm just saying you have a poor understanding of graphs or statistics or something.

Heres that graph explained, from my understanding of this site:
1) most trades are around 10k.
2) there are a few around 9k, very few around 8.5k, and even fewer at 8k
3) anything below 8k is an item for item trade, an item+pp trade, or simply an exchange from one character to another.
4) some have sold as high as 12k
5) the actual average price is about 10k, with the occasional outlier of 12k to 8k, but the average price for this item is going to be falsely low due to all of the non-pp trades listed on this graph.

At least I gave you some free bumps. Good luck in your search.

Lancelot
08-20-2010, 12:00 PM
I'll take them...T1 in a hour.

Statistics mean nothing to the individual. I maybe offering 20k and someone may sell them for 0pp. Highly unlikely but still a possibility ... just like the possibility of you having something better to do.

Lancelot
08-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Offering 10k

Chodan
08-20-2010, 04:09 PM
I'll take them...T1 in a hour.

Statistics mean nothing to the individual. I maybe offering 20k and someone may sell them for 0pp. Highly unlikely but still a possibility ... just like the possibility of you having something better to do.

He's giving ya a bump mate, just take it with love.