PDA

View Full Version : WTB Jacinths in bulk/WTS Dwarf Cultural Smithing services

TheFishyOne
05-05-2014, 01:42 AM
I'm a Dwarven Cultural Smith. I am determined to ply my trade, even after the (N)ot (E)ven (R)emotely (F)air changes of 10/8/13, henceforth referred to as ...That Day. Since I now require Jacinths to have my Brellium enchanted, I am seeking some here. I intend to turn at least SOMETHING of a profit with my Smithing, so I will NOT pay full price for them, but rather, buy them in large quantities to help make it fair for the seller as well.

Please post any offers in this thread. Also, if you would like Dwarven Cultural at a fair price, and want to support Smithing as a viable profession in the wake of...That Day, post here as well. My Smithing is currently 203, but I work on it daily, and will update this thread as it increases. I am a Cleric of Brell Serilis, and can make Plate and Chain both agnostic and Deity restricted. The chain can be worn by Medium and Small races alike, with the option of Deity restriction to Bristlebane, Brell Serilis, or none at all. The agnostic armor will only have resistance stats on it, but is quite cheap to make, and will be reflected in its price. Don't ask for WIS Plate, as I cannot reliably make it...yet.

I look forward to serving you, and I swear that the smell of ale that surrounds me is vital to the Dwarven Smithing process.

TheFishyOne
05-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Smithing skill now @ 211. I can now reliably make all pieces of the Non-Imbued Enchanted set. For those with Jacinths, I will buy them @ 300p each, but in large quantities, if you'd like. I can also do combines with your mats: 50p per combine for non-enchanted, and 500p per combine for enchanted. MUST BE PARTIED AND IN SOUTH KALADIM AT TIME OF COMBINE.

TheFishyOne
05-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Bump

Kutark Validus
06-06-2014, 02:12 AM
Hey bro, i'm not in a rush, but once you can make some of the enchanted imbued stuff i'd be happy to discuss an order. Only person i've found so far is out of their god damn minds (250-300% markeup from my calculations) Let me know.

TheFishyOne
06-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Well, I COULD, but not reliably. Are you providing mats, or will that be up to me?

Kutark Validus
06-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Guess it would depend on the cost. I wasnt sure where you were at on your skill since it had been a while since you psoted this. I'd rather you be maxed skill if we're going to attempt an order to reduce costs. But, i guess if you want to work out what you think a fair price would be if you provided mats, and we can move from there.

TheFishyOne
06-22-2014, 10:31 PM
BUMP. Support your local craftsman!

TheFishyOne
06-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Bump - Smithing skill now 226