PDA

View Full Version : Crafted Armor Question

PDX0621
05-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Had a question about Crafted Armor quests, or I guess any of the class armor quests. Can anyone do the turn in if they have the components and receive said piece of armor? Do you have to be a certain class to receive that classes armor from the quest? Can my druid do the turn in with the correct components?

Thanks in advance!

evan1612
05-05-2014, 05:09 AM
I know for sure the crafted armor can be done by other classes, not sure about the other ones though.

PDX0621
05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
If anyone can confirm this for sure, that would be great! Would hate to put in the time to collect the mats needed for the pieces only to find out I can't do it.

Any solid info would be much appreciated!

Juevento
05-05-2014, 11:26 AM
I've personally done turn ins for crafted, lambent, and dark forge armor on my rogue. So there is no class restriction on completing quests. I think some of the other temple of sol ro quests have higher faction requirements.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
05-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Some temple quests require faction. For the enchanter stuff you need amiable to complete turn in which 1 cast of benevolence will grant.

In terms of the crafted, anyone can do the quests because I believe everyone starts at indiff faction for the centaurs.

Elendae
05-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Yes to all of this (I think). Some Temple of Ro quest items are no drop, some require faction (faction modifying spells or slaughtering shadow men en masse), don't kill centaurs for crafted. Even totemic (shaman quested stuff) is doable as far as I can tell since the ogres/barbs are indifferent to my bard.

Daldaen
05-05-2014, 11:59 AM
In classic / Kunark, quests can only check your level and faction. They shouldn't check race, or class. That functionality/code was added later.

It may appear to check class because certain factions are difficult to raise as class X, but it doesn't.

All Sol Ro quests can be done by all classes.

Dirtynads
05-05-2014, 12:01 PM
All classes and races can do crafted as there is no faction hits for killing centaurs..Spent alot of time in SK killing them and still do crafted turn ins from time to time so your pretty safe. Far as the other stuff goes I honestly have no clue and myself would also do have to do some research before attempting them.

PDX0621
05-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Awesome, thanks for the great info! Looks like I'll have to start collecting components. Anyone know how difficult the Frost and Fire Goblin Totems are to attain? Solo'able as a 28, almost 29 druid?

lecompte
05-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Awesome, thanks for the great info! Looks like I'll have to start collecting components. Anyone know how difficult the Frost and Fire Goblin Totems are to attain? Solo'able as a 28, almost 29 druid?

Not even close. Can buy them off someone killing giants pretty easy though.

Daldaen
05-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Skim reading is bad mmkay.

Totem =/= Toes.

You could solo at 29 maybe but it would be extremely slow. Waiting until 50 would make those camps 100x easier. Cause at 29 the goblins are all in assist level so you will have to contend with quite a few at once.

captnamazing
05-05-2014, 08:51 PM
get a group and do it

I did all the crafted quests on me warrior at about level 30