PDA

View Full Version : A simple question

Dartagnan
12-16-2009, 10:47 PM
I would like to ask a question here and I would like to have some honest answers from the GMs on this server as well as the community.

Do you believe people should be punished for their hard work?

Think about this. This rotation crap that has been posted has eliminated the hard work that members of IB have done since the server started. It is a punishment for being able to come together and get to the highest content the server has available first.

So I as well as others in our guild have busted our butts to be the top of the server only to have it literally TAXED and given to others who are not able to do what we are doing?

Transcendence was one of the first guilds on this server. They had EVERY opportunity to be the top guild. So because they fell behind there is going to be a forced rotation by our GMs which REWARDS them for falling behind.

So what now everyone? We wait for every guild to become raid ready and establish a rotation? Pretty soon it will not just be IB and Transcendence competing but more guilds. So what happens next everyone? 4 guilds get put on rotation? That will be exciting! You will be able to kill Nagafen once a month! Maybe every 2 months if 8 guilds get put on rotation.

Put yourself in our shoes. Imagine you have put in hard work on your character and are one of the first level 50s. Then imagine that you worked well with others to make a guild that assembles fast and is dedicated to the same goals as you are.

Now imagine all that hard work is just given away to others in the principle of "fairness."

Wenai, you're posts are flawed on a fundamental basis. When rewards of hard work are given out to those who work less, those who work less have EVERYTHING to GAIN by this rotation crap and those who work hard have EVERYTHING to LOSE.

You have nullified my hard work that I have put into this server and basically allowed others who started later and leveled up later to be on EQUAL footing as me. That is unfair and totally UNCLASSIC.

You do not understand the simple logic that it is possible for ANYONE on this server to compete just as hard at IB for their reward. You have basically told Transcendence that it is ok to NOT work as hard as you can, to NOT assemble yourselves and work together as a guild because you will reward them on the principal of fairness. All they have to do is plot along doing their subpar work and get the same reward.

Have fun with all this rotation people because it's going to screw us ALL in the long run. Or, you guys can sit down and look at yourselves and figure out how to be better to compete with us.

May the best guild win is what I say and in the event that IB should fall behind because others are working harder, then you should be congratulated.

So again, should those who work hard be punished?

Supreme
12-16-2009, 10:59 PM
Congrats on your ability to play longer and level faster!

That does not entitle you to anything. You are having to share and it has really pissed off IB. How dare ANYONE else want to do raid content! Its our server we got to level 50 first!

If you guys are so hardcore then why are you doing this on a Emu and not on live?

Gildiss Gram
12-16-2009, 11:03 PM
I wonder just how many keyboards were obliterated in IB's nerd rage today.

RupesTZ
12-16-2009, 11:06 PM
I was just thinking about how the "Forced Rotation Isn't Classic" thread didn't quite get enough responses and thus we needed another thread about how sad people are about all their "hard work" going to waste.

Hard work in a video game isn't real. Sorry to break it to you. You play this game because you enjoy it, I hope. I know you feel your rights were stomped upon by allowing others to access the content you had, but again, it's a game, allow others to have some fun too, ok?

For the record, I don't really care if we go to a rotation, or we have to fight for every boss. I played on a PvP server, so it's all good to me. But what I do know is creating another thread does NOTHING to solve the problem. And using the word "work" 17 times in a post about a game you enjoy is a bit over the top (and dramatic).

Seriously though, you sat here and typed that whole post and thought there was some original thought in it and everything. That’s my honest answer. If you don't like it I wouldn't ask for it.

Dartagnan
12-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Thanks for dodging my question.

So in your mind effort means nothing. Everything must be shared no matter how long you have put into something.

I can understand this line of reasoning because it allows those who do not want to put as much effort into something to get something. It's actually a beautiful tactic of Transcendence because it allows them to get a piece of the pie.

What sucks is that our GMs are giving in to that tactic all in the name of server population.

But what is even better is this line and it sums it all up from you Supreme. If I am able to play longer and level faster, it does not entitle me anything. So a player who starts next month should be put on equal footing as you even though you started later. That's great thinking. Can't wait until we are on rotation with 4 or more guilds. We'll see how you like that.

And Gildiss, no keyboards were harmed in the typing up of this message. I don't expect you to understand as you are in the position to gain here. Of course you like this. Throw out principles for phat lewts.

Dartagnan
12-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I was just thinking about how the "Forced Rotation Isn't Classic" thread didn't quite get enough responses and thus we needed another thread about how sad people are about all their "hard work" going to waste.

Hard work in a video game isn't real. Sorry to break it to you. You play this game because you enjoy it, I hope. I know you feel your rights were stomped upon by allowing others to access the content you had, but again, it's a game, allow others to have some fun too, ok?

For the record, I don't really care if we go to a rotation, or we have to fight for every boss. I played on a PvP server, so it's all good to me. But what I do know is creating another thread does NOTHING to solve the problem. And using the word "work" 17 times in a post about a game you enjoy is a bit over the top (and dramatic).

Seriously though, you sat here and typed that whole post and thought there was some original thought in it and everything. That’s my honest answer. If you don't like it I wouldn't ask for it.

Thank you for your post. I do not care if there is one or twenty or more posts. I have a right to voice my opinion and frustration. Work is work, no matter what it is, whether on a job or in a video game. The point is, those who leveled up fast, who joined others who leveled up fast, are being screwed over by certain GMs. It is a smack in the face.

I mean it's like saying you're in a race and everyone who decides to join the race later than you gets to start where you are at so that they can get to the finish line around the same time as you. That's a smack in the face.

Transcendence is being rewarded for not coming together as a guild. Failure is being rewarded here.

Danth
12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
"Can't wait until we are on rotation with 4 or more guilds. We'll see how you like that."

I'm not in IB or Trans. I have friends in both guilds, and there are people I dislike in both. I mention that just to indicate my neutrality.

Let's be realistic here--there is *no* solution which will make everyone happy in the scenario I quoted. If you leave it FFA, and if guild 1 really IS the best, well, then you end up with 1 happy guild and 3 guilds full of people who get bored and probably quit playing. Put it on a rotation, and everyone is left somewhat unhappy. Old EQ has problems, and lack of sufficient content at the high-end is one of its worst. This guild trouble makes that problem brutally clear.

That you worked harder than the competition means you got to farm content for weeks before they began to catch up. That's the payoff your work earned. Surely you can't realistically expect to have maintained full lockdown even after another guild (or more) got up and running? No, I know you're more reasonable than to even suggest that. So, what did you expect to happen, realistically?

Danth

Zexa
12-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Thank you for your post. I do not care if there is one or twenty or more posts. I have a right to voice my opinion and frustration. Work is work, no matter what it is, whether on a job or in a video game. The point is, those who leveled up fast, who joined others who leveled up fast, are being screwed over by certain GMs. It is a smack in the face.

I mean it's like saying you're in a race and everyone who decides to join the race later than you gets to start where you are at so that they can get to the finish line around the same time as you. That's a smack in the face.

Transcendence is being rewarded for not coming together as a guild. Failure is being rewarded here.

I just can't resist it. I apologize in advance.

The Transcendence at launch.
http://www.beanos.com/~tsoutij/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/family_tree.jpg

Transcendence today.
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc231/idiocracy2006/FamilyTree.jpg

Sorry to offend all my friends in Trans.

It's evolution, baby!

Villide
12-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Do you believe people should be punished for their hard work?
Man, I swear when I read this, I figured it was going to be a nice little piece of writing lambasting the high end guilds who are making it tough on the GMs here who have worked so damn hard to give us a classic server.

But, as it turns out, it was just another angry comment that would have been better served tacked onto one of the other threads on THE SAME DAMN SUBJECT.

Hasbinbad
12-16-2009, 11:45 PM
But what I do know is creating another thread does NOTHING to solve the problem.
It worked for you guys.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-16-2009, 11:46 PM
You better bring it Gildiss if you think your gonna KS Korvax the Cursed from a druid...fucking noob....remember that tell....? I do .....

There's your Gildiss Gram of the day.....

Blaine Brokenhammer

Dartagnan
12-16-2009, 11:48 PM
"Can't wait until we are on rotation with 4 or more guilds. We'll see how you like that."

I'm not in IB or Trans. I have friends in both guilds, and there are people I dislike in both. I mention that just to indicate my neutrality.

Let's be realistic here--there is *no* solution which will make everyone happy in the scenario I quoted. If you leave it FFA, and if guild 1 really IS the best, well, then you end up with 1 happy guild and 3 guilds full of people who get bored and probably quit playing. Put it on a rotation, and everyone is left somewhat unhappy. Old EQ has problems, and lack of sufficient content at the high-end is one of its worst. This guild trouble makes that problem brutally clear.

That you worked harder than the competition means you got to farm content for weeks before they began to catch up. That's the payoff your work earned. Surely you can't realistically expect to have maintained full lockdown even after another guild (or more) got up and running? No, I know you're more reasonable than to even suggest that. So, what did you expect to happen, realistically?

Danth

Hi Danth. No, that is not my reasoning. It's may the best guild win. I think it's possible for Transcendence to get its act together and be on competing level. I think it's possible for any group of players to get together and challenge any top guild.

Putting guilds on rotation eliminates this. It allows groups of people to put minimal effort. Of course Transcendence, in its current form, is happy with this. Wouldn't you be if you were in that guild? You don't have to do anything except accomplish your goals for that day that you are assigned and the spawn/plane is just given to you regardless of whether or not you earned it.

Then comes a third guild that wants in on the action. Cut the pie some more and so forth. I hope you'd see where I am getting at.

Transcendence is using this as a way to break IB up too. If they were in our position they'd feel the same way.

Hasbinbad
12-16-2009, 11:50 PM

Danth
Danth, I don't know if you were around at the time, but right as we became raid ready (well before anyone else), the server was experiencing ddos, server xfer, and many of the mobs and areas were buggy or broken.

When that settles down, all the sudden big zerg wants a piece as if they were equals. Look, I detail all of this in other posts. You should check it out before you stick yer nose in poop.

Greldor
12-17-2009, 12:01 AM
Seriously, all this QQing about "zerging". . .

We have an active player count of 200-300 at any given time. The encounters were tailored to 72 person raids. So, with our game experience this can be done with much less.

What constitutes "Zerging?"

Having more members show up?

Having more members?

Why do you care how many people shows up for a guild event?

Are you jealous?

Do you have different preferences in guild recruitment?

Do you need to recruit more?

Again, why do you care?

I guess I just don't understand how having a lot of guildies online and ready to help on a low population server is a bad thing, or dishonorable, or whatever you people think it is.

Danth
12-17-2009, 12:08 AM
"The encounters were tailored to 72 person raids."

That's Planes of Power. Pre-expansion raids were, depending on the zone, anywhere from ~1 groupable (Fear trash) to 24-30 people or so, to unkillable (latter half of Plane of Sky). Just a slight correction!

Hasbin: I've been here since day 2. I'm well aware that much of the content you faced was broken. I've encountered plenty of broken content myself, even outside raids. Being a sort of beta tester was always part and parcel for the EQ bleeding edge. That's not to say it's right or fair, but rather, pragmatically it should be expected.

Dartagnan: You're right, as more guilds come up, EQ's lack of high-end content will only become more or a problem. However, I do not see any system fully solving that problem to everyone's satisfaction.

Danth

Zexa
12-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Greldor you're right. If I ever use it, I use it in jest. The way guilds govern themselves is something completely up to them. Trans is far from a zerg guild. It could be used jokingly given the ratio of guild membership to the server population, but not in membership versus content. Winning is winning. I've been on a 100 man Avatar of War raid(Now that was a zerg!).

Did someone else use zerg or was that extracted from my picture post? That was mostly targeted to Supreme(the leadership) being a retard and still flourishing.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Zerging refers to a guild that has such little skill/quality players in it that thier only answer to beating an encounter is invite more people....

Dartagnan
12-17-2009, 12:16 AM
"The encounters were tailored to 72 person raids."

That's Planes of Power. Pre-expansion raids were, depending on the zone, anywhere from ~1 groupable (Fear trash) to 24-30 people or so, to unkillable (latter half of Plane of Sky). Just a slight correction!

Hasbin: I've been here since day 2. I'm well aware that much of the content you faced was broken. I've encountered plenty of broken content myself, even outside raids. Being a sort of beta tester was always part and parcel for the EQ bleeding edge. That's not to say it's right or fair, but rather, pragmatically it should be expected.

Dartagnan: You're right, as more guilds come up, EQ's lack of high-end content will only become more or a problem. However, I do not see any system fully solving that problem to everyone's satisfaction.

Danth

I think it depends on how you look at it. Instead of QQing to the GMs to set up a forced rotation, maybe Transcendence should look at WHY they are falling behind.

Transcendence should have been the top on the server had they been able to level up faster and bring together their people. They were by far the first up and coming guild at the beginning. Instead, IB is being punished for being better organized.

Instead of all this rotation crap, maybe they should look at the reasons WHY they are failing and then improve them. By QQing to Wenai and Aeolwind, they literally are pointing the finger and saying this guild is too good, please help us because we are not willing to improve ourselves.

The server is still young that any group of individuals who are dedicated could seriously compete with us and you know what? We would welcome it instead of this rotation garbage.

Greldor
12-17-2009, 12:18 AM
Zerging refers to a guild that has such little skill/quality players in it that thier only answer to beating an encounter is invite more people....

I don't understand how that can be any sort of intelligent stance concerning another guild. That basically negates the legitimacy of every family guild I have ever raided with.

That notion is absolutely ridiculous.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 01:03 AM
I don't understand how that can be any sort of intelligent stance concerning another guild. That basically negates the legitimacy of every family guild I have ever raided with.

That notion is absolutely ridiculous.

Family guilds have a place in the game...sadly for them they dont play the same game as skilled players....

Greldor
12-17-2009, 01:10 AM
I still don't understand how a guild with larger numbers, who may or may not contain lesser skilled players, who also have a desire to raid the same content as a group of skilled players should be discriminated against.

Is raiding only for the most skilled and experienced players?

Do guilds need certain permission from other players to raid?

If the only way for some to win is to "zerg." Then the only way to learn an encounter, gain raid experience, and enjoy end-game content is not appropriate?

I don't think so.

Gildiss Gram
12-17-2009, 01:22 AM
You better bring it Gildiss if you think your gonna KS Korvax the Cursed from a druid...fucking noob....remember that tell....? I do .....

There's your Gildiss Gram of the day.....

Blaine Brokenhammer

Yea I remember it except it was a Hill Giant and it wasn't a tell you OOC'd it. I have no clue why you thought a 20 bard was any threat, and I cleared that up with you in tells. And apparently the second the Inglourious Basterds tag hits your head you turn into a total dick.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 01:28 AM
HAHA Gildiss was Korvax the Cursed and you know it and yeah you were 20 and i was 22 and i didnt think you were a threat ...

Don't see you as a threat now either for that matter....

As far as being a "Dick" ....that's debatable ....

Dartagnan
12-17-2009, 01:29 AM
I still don't understand how a guild with larger numbers, who may or may not contain lesser skilled players, who also have a desire to raid the same content as a group of skilled players should be discriminated against.

Is raiding only for the most skilled and experienced players?

Do guilds need certain permission from other players to raid?

If the only way for some to win is to "zerg." Then the only way to learn an encounter, gain raid experience, and enjoy end-game content is not appropriate?

I don't think so.

If your guild can assemble and engage a raid encounter before another guild then by all means it's yours. If not, then you will have to wait. That's how it's always been.

Forcing everyone into this stupid rotation is retarded. Maybe they should change our Walk/Run button to Goosestep. That's the direction we are heading into.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 01:35 AM
As for Greldor being called a Zerg guild does not mean you don't get a chance to raid we are on rotation obviously you get a chance to raid....(dipshit)

What being a Zerg guild means is that you suck at raiding and will never compete with any real guild cause you need so many people to kill a mob the little bit of loot you do see will be diluted through a bunch of unskilled players... I never mentioned Transcendence until now.....

Previously what i did was explain what you asked:

Seriously, all this QQing about "zerging". . .

We have an active player count of 200-300 at any given time. The encounters were tailored to 72 person raids. So, with our game experience this can be done with much less.

What constitutes "Zerging?"

My Response:

Why did you take it to mean Transcendence....hmmm i wonder

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 05:28 AM
Yea I remember it except it was a Hill Giant and it wasn't a tell you OOC'd it. I have no clue why you thought a 20 bard was any threat, and I cleared that up with you in tells. And apparently the second the Inglourious Basterds tag hits your head you turn into a total dick.

Thank you for spelling our name correctly for this quote!

Supreme
12-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Message for IB.

You lost the debate. There is going to be a rotation.

GET OVER IT.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 11:03 AM
How was the massive multi hour Corpse run for Vox last night....?

How many people did youhave last night over 4 groups? ....you guys should be ashamed of your selves...

Supreme
12-17-2009, 11:41 AM
How was the massive multi hour Corpse run for Vox last night....?

How many people did youhave last night over 4 groups? ....you guys should be ashamed of your selves...

OMG stop you might make me actually care what you think!!!

Nizzarr
12-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Well -- in their defense -- they did kill vox last night.

Unfortunately for them I was in the zone, Vox didnt aoe. (again)

Grats GM-zyrek for being there (again) and not respawning her with the good script(again).

I've got reports of the zone crashing for like half your force at some point during CR, meaning someone reloaded her(Lady Vox) script.

So hey -- nice fucking sweet integrity there guys! Grats on the EZ loot! hope you feel it was hard earned.

for the record, thats both your vox kills that you dealt with the bugged script.

I guess thats one way to deal with the ridicule of not being able to kill 10 years old content!

Supreme
12-17-2009, 11:49 AM

Grats GM-zyrek for being there (again) and not respawning her with the good script(again).

I've got reports of the zone crashing for like half your force at some point during CR, meaning someone reloaded her(Lady Vox) script.

So hey -- nice fucking sweet integrity there guys! Grats on the EZ loot! hope you feel it was hard earned.

for the record, thats both your vox kills that you dealt with the bugged script.

I guess thats one way to deal with the ridicule of not being able to kill 10 years old content!

How is that our fault?

And you really think it would have mattered? AOE or not she would have died by us.

I guess snare fearing CT is working as intended as well right?

Nizzarr
12-17-2009, 12:02 PM
How is that our fault?

And you really think it would have mattered? AOE or not she would have died by us.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/bradly2795/lol_wut.jpg

Pyrocat
12-17-2009, 12:07 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

rachel
12-17-2009, 12:21 PM
The server is still young that any group of individuals who are dedicated could seriously compete with us and you know what? We would welcome it instead of this rotation garbage.

So when these guilds have the force to Try a raid encounter for the first time. Your not going to show up 10mins before it spawns and kill said encounter? Yeah right , just like you Ks, Macroquest , and tried to take a dragon from another guild, Get Cazicthule on lockdown so noone gets rubi with 2 people? THE ONLY PEOPLE defending IB is IB the rest of the server see you all for what you really are. GREEDY. Your a bunch of kids. It's almost christmas and you still want everything.

Reiker
12-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Example of zerg:

*IB one-shots Vox with 20 players*

*Trans engages Vox, wipes*
*Trans invites Divinity to get 50 people to kill Vox*

Supreme
12-17-2009, 12:28 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Obviously you morons are not that old school at EQ.

You used to be able to snare fear kite CT and he would never DT. Until they made him unfearable. That was on LIVE.

Jog your memory now Nizzarr?

Supreme
12-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Example of zerg:

/golfclap for you

You sound like you need a cookie.

rachel
12-17-2009, 12:32 PM

So IB never killed vox on a bugged script?? GRATs on easy loots. You got pohate and air loot and the gms let you keep so stfu. IB didn't follow Their own set rules , when that naggy attempt happened. Now you want those rules back. hmmmm kinda weird. IB was given opportunities to kill dragons and MM without the gm's asking the other 50's on the server if they wanted to come. WTF is that how do you think the rest of the server feels? Now your crying that GM's are unfair to you. "when they are just forced by you guys to set up a rotation, because your leaders couldn't come to a compromise. You dug your own grave. Now go to sleep.

You kill stuff with all tricks. Hiding out of line of site, Kiting , OUT of combat Rezing. So nothing Ib has done is really legit? I mean tank that stuff and heal the tank. Don't hide or kite unless your not good enough to tank raid mobs and kill them the old school way.

O you got time to sit there and watch another guild attempting something? Get a life.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
So IB never killed vox on a bugged script?? GRATs on easy loots. You got pohate and air loot and the gms let you keep so stfu. IB didn't follow Their own set rules , when that naggy attempt happened. Now you want those rules back. hmmmm kinda weird. IB was given opportunities to kill dragons and MM without the gm's asking the other 50's on the server if they wanted to come. WTF is that how do you think the rest of the server feels? Now your crying that GM's are unfair to you. "when they are just forced by you guys to set up a rotation, because your leaders couldn't come to a compromise. You dug your own grave. Now go to sleep.

You kill stuff with all tricks. Hiding out of line of site, Kiting , OUT of combat Rezing. So nothing Ib has done is really legit? I mean tank that stuff and heal the tank. Don't hide or kite unless your not good enough to tank raid mobs and kill them the old school way.

O you got time to sit there and watch another guild attempting something? Get a life.

That is not exploits that is strategy!

rachel
12-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Example of zerg:

I am in neither guild , but at least they allowed other people to join! Not the greedy mentality IB has. Have you ever invited another guild to help on a kill and have a chance at the loot? I thought IB had a loot council, and whoever is on that council decides which ones of their best friends gets the best items. What a crock of shit.

Reiker
12-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Rachel you're the dumbest fucking person to ever post on a forum.

rachel
12-17-2009, 12:39 PM
That is not exploits that is strategy!

Yes it is not exploits , but it makes the encounters trivial. A group of 6 could do almost all content there is. Besides the Dt mobs.

rachel
12-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Rachel you're the dumbest fucking person to ever post on a forum.

Atleast i don't macroquest on an Emu server and act like a dick to everyone. Even Rogean Slandered your name. STFU , and GTFO

Nizzarr
12-17-2009, 12:47 PM

Hello, I'd like to inform you that we do everything legitly here in IB. We don't need to pull out the GM respawn trick to kill vox sorry!

Everyone in IB knows better than to exploit mobs or ask GMs to load up easy scripts to save their face. I'd leave IB in a hurry if they took part in any kind of exploitation, or GM favoritism.

I can assure you everything we do is 100% legit. We take pride in having a small quantity of GREAT players, unless some other guild I wont name.

You guys should be taken out of the rotations due to abuse of GM powers.

We all know why you guys(Zyrek and possibly Wenai) reloaded the script last night, it was to save your fucking face on the forums. You couldnt handle losing a dragon spawn after all the shitstorm that happened on the forums.

I hope the better players in transcendence sees the light in all this, you're all free to app to IB.

Flame away,

Wrei
12-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Look, I was an outsider that joined IB only recently. But this let's drink the hate IB Kool aid is getting borderline ridiculous. There is NO big conspiracy of favoritism here, Trans openly admits to beating encounters that are bugged and yet have the temerity of pointing fingers at anything IB does?

IB kills bugged Mayong with no ae (when it was first implemented) = 30 pages of hate of how IB is being favored by gms.

Trans kills bugged Mayong = uhh what are you talking about? Let's get back on the topic of trashing IB

Trans warp pulling Phinny = everything ok cause it wasn't IB, oh wait if it was IB it would be another 30 page of hate. If it's so easy to do old content to break guardians then why not do it legit?

Trans killing Vox without AoE= everything ok cause it wasn't IB, wow i can only imagine what would happen if IB killed him without AoE...

Look, this game isn't rocket science. You don't need to be a brain surgeon to be good at the game. If you have enough time to play, have decent hand eye co-ordination and aren't retarded then chances are you'll become a pretty decent player. What separates the casuals from the hardcore is just "dedication". IB players aren't better then you, they are just more "dedicated" what you may consider as not worth your time, or how everything is trivial because we're playing on an emu server is relevant to them because they are COMPETITIVE players. They like the challenge and have been committed on being a top end raiding guild.

If you've never been in a top end raiding environment this is something you'll never understand. Raiding content was meant for raiders, not as an attraction feature for anyone who hits lvl 50, if you log on twice a week for 1hour then you should expect the rewards that comes with it.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Look, I was an outsider that joined IB only recently. But this let's drink the hate IB Kool aid is getting borderline ridiculous. There is NO big conspiracy of favoritism here, Trans openly admits to beating encounters that are bugged and yet have the temerity of pointing fingers at anything IB does?

IB kills bugged Mayong with no ae (when it was first implemented) = 30 pages of hate of how IB is being favored by gms.

Trans kills bugged Mayong = uhh what are you talking about? Let's get back on the topic of trashing IB

Trans warp pulling Phinny = everything ok cause it wasn't IB, oh wait if it was IB it would be another 30 page of hate. If it's so easy to do old content to break guardians then why not do it legit?

Trans killing Vox without AoE= everything ok cause it wasn't IB, wow i can only imagine what would happen if IB killed him without AoE...

Look, this game isn't rocket science. You don't need to be a brain surgeon to be good at the game. If you have enough time to play, have decent hand eye co-ordination and aren't retarded then chances are you'll become a pretty decent player. What separates the casuals from the hardcore is just "dedication". IB players aren't better then you, they are just more "dedicated" what you may consider as not worth your time, or how everything is trivial because we're playing on an emu server is relevant to them because they are COMPETITIVE players. They like the challenge and have been committed on being a top end raiding guild.

If you've never been in a top end raiding environment this is something you'll never understand. Raiding content was meant for raiders, not as an attraction feature for anyone who hits lvl 50, if you log on twice a week for 1hour then you should expect the rewards that comes with it.

IB brings their own drama. Just play the game already and accept that this is a emu server.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Shut your face already Supreme..... Gratz you killed Vox last night after wiping and having te beg Divinity to come help you .....took you more time todo that then it does for us to Clear fear CT and all.....

What was that 1 RBB between the 2 guilds woot gratz you'll gear up that way by Velious

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 01:13 PM
SiGH

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Shut your face already Supreme..... Gratz you killed Vox last night after wiping and having te beg Divinity to come help you .....took you more time todo that then it does for us to Clear fear CT and all.....

What was that 1 RBB between the 2 guilds woot gratz you'll gear up that way by Velious

It seems that only you and your guild really care about this. Is your life such a waste of space. You can always be so hardcore on a emu server but you cant make it on live?

Good for you that you killed vox with 20 or 2 or however many you want to brag about. I bet it does not change the fact that you are a CLASS A LOSER in real life.

Blaine Brokenhammer
12-17-2009, 01:17 PM

Wow just wow....so in your world Rachel the gm's should say hey IB is going to attempt Vox for the first time would any 50's not in thier guild like to come help and roll on loot?

When you lost in competitions your mommy said winning doesnt matter its how you played the game ....right .... Mom and dad went and bought you a nice big trophy bigger than the winner got to make you feel better ?

You want a game with no winners or losers? ...Sorry there is always winners and losers....doesnt look like you've ever been on the winners side beofre though

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:18 PM
That's one mighty fine tin foil hat ya got there buddy!

If possible for you, please reread the thread before you post.

It might save you the chance of making yourself look more stupid than you are.

Reiker
12-17-2009, 01:18 PM
There was jokes about us needing to fraps our CT kill to prove that we do it legit... joke's no longer funny :(

Wrei
12-17-2009, 01:27 PM
IB brings their own drama. Just play the game already and accept that this is a emu server.

Yet again another meaningless post... It's rather funny how none of you guys can actually debate about anything we post.. but rather derail the thread on whatever your trying to say there.

The arguments are simple, nobody owns anything on the server. You want naggy? Then get enough of your guildies to go there and contest it, or petition the gm's 24/7 non stop till they eventually pop a boss with no abilities that'll just sit there and let you auto attack it.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow just wow....so in your world Rachel the gm's should say hey IB is going to attempt Vox for the first time would any 50's not in thier guild like to come help and roll on loot?

When you lost in competitions your mommy said winning doesnt matter its how you played the game ....right .... Mom and dad went and bought you a nice big trophy bigger than the winner got to make you feel better ?

You want a game with no winners or losers? ...Sorry there is always winners and losers....doesnt look like you've ever been on the winners side beofre though

You must have been dropped on your head as an infant.

Is your life so pathetic that you must somehow correlate team based competition (based on RULES) to doing raid mobs in EQ (based on no or very loose rules)?

FFS man get over yourself.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Yet again another meaningless post... It's rather funny how none of you guys can actually debate about anything we post.. but rather derail the thread on whatever your trying to say there.

The arguments are simple, nobody owns anything on the server. You want naggy? Then get enough of your guildies to go there and contest it, or petition the gm's 24/7 non stop till they eventually pop a boss with no abilities that'll just sit there and let you auto attack it.

While you may feel that is way it should be it is obvious the GMs/Devs do not share your reasoning.

Thus why i responded with get over it. Meaningless is usually the term used when you fail to comprehend what is being said. Take some time to actually think about it before you post and make yourself look even worse.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:33 PM
There was jokes about us needing to fraps our CT kill to prove that we do it legit... joke's no longer funny :(

/facepalm

You claim to be so good at EQ and so old school yet none of you idiots bothered to actually read the thread.

CT used to be snareable and fearable until KUNARK. I dont know (nor do i care) how you killed CT here but it was how ALOT of "uber" guilds killed CT back then.

Some of the people on these very forums were in those guilds.

Jify
12-17-2009, 01:36 PM
IB was given opportunities to kill dragons and MM without the gm's asking the other 50's on the server if they wanted to come.

Wait sorry... Your argument is that IB didn't do mass invites to the server, so Trans should get exploited loots?

guineapig
12-17-2009, 02:10 PM
The rotation rule was specifically stated as a temporary fix for now since there are currently only 2 guilds on the server that are actively participating in raid content. That rule should be plenty good enough for you now. Once there are more raid capable guilds on the server the rule will most likely have to be changed which will:

A. Make it much more difficult for the new guilds to ever get a chance at the raid content

B. Give you guys the advantage that you desperately want.

It's a win win situation for you. You are guaranteed to get all the raids 50% of the time now and once there are more guilds in the 50's they will have it much tougher than you ever did.

Besides shouldn't you guys be all geared up to your eyeballs by then?

Why all the greed when your shit will be obsolete when Kunark comes out and all the content is trivial for you as is? Seriously, can anyone explain that one to me???

Hasbinbad
12-17-2009, 02:13 PM
2 guilds on the server that are actively participating in raid content

Wrong.
One guild on the server is actively participating in raid content.
One guild on the server is actively exploiting raid content.
Fix'd

Penoy
12-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Wait sorry... Your argument is that IB didn't do mass invites to the server, so Trans should get exploited loots?
They did do alot of invites...and yes they DID steal members of Transcendance i was there while they were laughing at stealing there members!! I was also in Plane of Fear when IB charmed a bugged mob that repeatedly Harmtouched to kill mobs...I was there in Vent.. when Xzerion explained how it was HIS fault that there was no AE the 1st time transc did vox ..because he depopped the zone, and is this Blaine guy in IB?....where do they find these guys... i see how the IB tag turns you into a internet tough guy....

guineapig
12-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Wrong.
One guild on the server is actively participating in raid content.
One guild on the server is actively exploiting raid content.
Fix'd

I could care less about the quarrel between your two guilds. I don't want to get involved or take sides. Way to ignore my post and turn it into a way to continue the fighting.

DatThreadNecro
12-07-2012, 02:53 PM
As you can see, the question was not so simple.