PDA

View Full Version : Korvik the Cursed

nothsa
05-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Any info on how to get him to spawn?

Goofier
05-07-2014, 09:54 AM
No idea if he has a placeholder.
Hang out in NK, kill stuff, keep your eyes open.
I usually catch sight of him heading south on the road past the guard tower, but I've also spotted him all over the southern end of the zone.

HawkMasterson1999
05-07-2014, 10:49 AM
If you start down the path from the ek bridge and run till the bridge starts to fade from the clip plane, imagine a straight line from there to the druid circle. You can usually find him wandering near that line. He goes up near the base of the mountains on the north border. Ask ooc, hes up quite often. Giant hunting druids are your best bet to help you spot him. Swarming bards too. Hope this helps

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
05-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I saw him lots on blue and never even once on red.

The story behind him is that the inhabitants of Nk believe there to be a wandering cursed human that turns into a werewolf. Having killed the werewolf numerous times I'm pretty sure that's not the ph especially since werewolves spawn at night and I've definitely killed korvik at night.

The only other theory I have is that, for the most part people go to NK to kill wisps and bears en masse. His ph is probably some obscure wisp or bear. Maybe a beetle too - who knows.

Good luck.

Ahldagor
05-07-2014, 02:00 PM
ph is proly a wandering ghoul. killed him and that ghoul and both had similar pathing when i was doing hgs on my druid.