PDA

View Full Version : Binding issues

madara
08-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Lost a day of play begging for a bind in EC tunnel. Finally got invite six hours later and it failed. Why cant a druid be bound in ec tunnel, I thought they were casters? Now I'm begging at Freeport and getting no where.

Tork
08-21-2010, 08:51 AM
I believe you can only be bound in a city, while you can bind yourself just about anywhere.

corradojeff
08-21-2010, 08:52 AM
A druid can bind them selves anywhere they want but if a young druid is being bound by another it has to be in a city.

Sometimes it can be hard to find a bind this tiem of day as server population is low. Try in EC tunnel again but ask them if they wouldnt mind running to FP to bind you.

Loquan
08-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Throw my mage a /tell later tonight (working til 6pm est) ill come bind you in town

azxten
08-21-2010, 09:18 AM
/shout Can anyone bind me?

Not as effective as...

/who
/tell every class in zone that can cast bind asking for a bind

People ignore zone wide chat a lot. You should be able to get a bind in seconds especially during prime time.

jyaku
08-21-2010, 11:36 AM
i find most caster classes ignore /tells unless it's about whatever they are selling

Zallarenya
08-22-2010, 01:26 AM
I've always been more apt to respond to a polite request in /ooc (or /auc, but don't take money) than a /shout or /tell.

But then, I'm one who won't buy anything from someone auctioning in /shout in EC.

yaeger
08-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Yeah, a lot of people won't volunteer to go out of their way to help people using /ooc or /shout. However, most are willing to help if you ask them directly.

Same is true with buffs and trying to get solo/PL players to group up.