PDA

View Full Version : What happened in Veeshan's Peak. The whole story.

Erydan Ouragan
05-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Random Act was raiding Veeshan's Peak and made it's way to a powerful dragon.

We charged in and started to fight the vile beast, when from the corner of my eye i saw a group of people running toward us.

It was the evil BDA-TMO alliance charging us to steal our dragon! We were prepared to be annihilated as we heard their warcry "CASUAL SCRUBS MUST WEAR BANDED!".

As doom was impending and all hope was lost, i saw a white bearded man on a white horse running towards the evil BDA-TMO alliance. I couldn't belive my eyes, it was Gandalf. He rode past us, his magic staff up in the air and shone a light so bright, it blinded BDA-TMO and stopped their advance.

Then ground started shaking and a low rumble, like a rolling thunder filled the room. At blazing speed, the riders of rohan who appeared like magic, flanked the BDA-TMO alliance and completely obliterated them, it was a carnage.

We finally managed to kill the dragon and as we were catching our breath, i started to inspect the treasure of the slain beast. Something caught my attention; a very simple golden ring, with strange markings on it, that looked like elvish. Gandalf was immediately interested by the ring and asked me:

- What are you going to do with it?
- Prolly give it to my lvl 5 halfling rogue lol, i eloquently responded.
- I know this ring, said Gandalf. It contains a great evil. So great it could destroy the world as we know it. You should give it to me, i know how to get rid of it.
- Nope lol. It's my ring now, i do whatever i want with it.

Gandalf's eyes suddenly gleamed with madness. Before anyone could react, he snatched the ring off my fingers, ran to his horse and took off!

I immediately got on my knees and made a prayer to the Gods. The answer was very quick. The sky parted and a soft green glow bathed the room. Everyone stood in awe as the Archangel Aussie descended from the heavens, riding his trusty flying kangaroo.

- Aussie, Gandalf just ninjaed my ring, help plz, i pleaded.

I saw something move near us. It was Chest, the leader of the BDA-TMO alliance, his face all bloody and shaking from the shock. We looked at each other and before he let out his last breath, he nodded at me. Even of the most evil man that existed in the world knew that i've been wronged.

I looked back at Aussie. He snapped his fingers and the ring appeared back in my hand.

- Gandalf has been cast away and will not be returning. Ninja-looting is a transgression of our laws and shall be punished accordingly.

That's how Gandalf was banned from p1999. Don't ninja-loot.

As for the ring, i gave it to my halfling rogue. It's not even good. It does nothing except giving me this weird feeling in the throat when i play him.

JayN
05-07-2014, 02:45 PM
cool story, but BDA doesnt do VP. they are casual rotation guild

Detoxx
05-07-2014, 02:50 PM
cool story, but BDA doesnt do VP. they are casual rotation guild

Ahldagor
05-07-2014, 02:54 PM
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/charles-barkley-orgasms-o.gif

moklianne
05-07-2014, 03:00 PM
That's how Gandalf was banned from p1999. Don't ninja-loot.

Actually, he doesn't exist in p99(or EQ) because he's trademarked.

I give the story a 5/10.

jaybone
05-07-2014, 03:08 PM
BDA still trying to figure out how to kill Rak'Ashiir

arsenalpow
05-07-2014, 03:10 PM
TMO break fear yet?

Juevento
05-07-2014, 03:11 PM
BDA still trying to figure out how to kill Rak'Ashir

Is that the guy in Chardok?

JayN
05-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Is that the guy in Chardok?

world of borecraft

lecompte
05-07-2014, 03:35 PM
It was Chest, the leader of the BDA-TMO alliance, his face all bloody and shaking from the shock. We looked at each other and before he let out his last breath, he nodded at me. Even of the most evil man that existed in the world knew that i've been wronged.

... Clearly new to the server, not familiar enough with politics to avoid RnF ;p

Kekephee
05-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Aussie comes in on a flying kangaroo

Mounts not classic!!!!!

Duckwalk
05-07-2014, 04:34 PM
TMO break fear yet?

I don't understand the point of post like this, is it to remind everyone else how TMO has continually pushed your shit in for the last 3 years?

drktmplr12
05-07-2014, 04:51 PM
I don't understand the point of post like this, is it to remind everyone else how TMO has continually pushed your shit in for the last 3 years?

i dont undestand the point of post like this, is it to remind everyone else how pushing someone's shit in something to be proud of?

Duckwalk
05-07-2014, 04:59 PM
i dont undestand the point of post like this, is it to remind everyone else how pushing someone's shit in something to be proud of?

I'm sorry that the colorful language in my post distracted you from the point I was alluding to, let me be more clear.

Perhaps pointing out that TMO was bad over three years ago is not as effective of an insult as you'd think considering since that time TMO has dominated BDA (Chest's) guild so thoroughly that he had to appeal to the game administrators to change the rules so his guild could see dragons and or their loots.

We on the same page now champ?

arsenalpow
05-07-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm sorry that the colorful language in my post distracted you from the point I was alluding to, let me be more clear.

Perhaps pointing out that TMO was bad over three years ago is not as effective of an insult as you'd think considering since that time TMO has dominated BDA (Chest's) guild so thoroughly that he had to appeal to the game administrators to change the rules so his guild could see dragons and or their loots.

We on the same page now champ?

BDA didn't want to fight TMO, we kinda just fell into the role when IB ghosted and we absorbed VD. TMO was so desperate to just win at something/anything that they decided to make us into their primary competition which is what we never wanted to be. Then FE split off from BDA because they did want to be TMO's primary competition. Then FE merged into TMO, the guild they sought to dethrone.

So according to you TMO dominated us at a game that we weren't even playing. Grats or something.

Kekephee
05-07-2014, 05:29 PM
BDA didn't want to fight TMO, we kinda just fell into the role when IB ghosted and we absorbed VD. TMO was so desperate to just win at something/anything that they decided to make us into their primary competition which is what we never wanted to be. Then FE split off from BDA because they did want to be TMO's primary competition. Then FE merged into TMO, the guild they sought to dethrone.

So according to you TMO dominated us at a game that we weren't even playing. Grats or something.

Don't forget that domination in this case largely involves things like "sitting at a spawn point for longer" and "being the first to click the 'throw spear' button as soon as the dragon appears," obviously HUGE accomplishments that we were all PATHETIC FOOLS for asking not be the main focus in the back end of this video game that we're all playing because we want to relive our treasured video game memories from when we were 15

Duckwalk
05-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Don't forget that domination in this case largely involves things like "sitting at a spawn point for longer" and "being the first to click the 'throw spear' button as soon as the dragon appears," obviously HUGE accomplishments that we were all PATHETIC FOOLS for asking not be the main focus in the back end of this video game

Clearly TMO has something to be proud of. Similarly, they should be embarrassed by their inability to run to a safe spot in fear 3 years ago, fucking scrubs!!

Kekephee
05-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Clearly TMO has something to be proud of. Similarly, they should be embarrassed by their in ability to run to a safe spot in fear 3 years ago, fucking scrubs!!

I would have said "HEY TMO, WIPE TO GORE LATELY?" but that's just me. Actually it's not me, I don't like to make fun of wipes because I've personally caused some really stupid ones and that shit tends to come back around on you, know what I mean

Duckwalk
05-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Wtb TMO de-sync defense !

GMs need to move this to RnF so TMO spin team 6 can get in on the action.

Kekephee
05-07-2014, 05:40 PM
*edit*: Not in the mood to talk shit today, can't delete post

Sorry for being mean TMO, wipes happen

SyanideGas
05-07-2014, 05:43 PM

I'm not sorry.

captnamazing
05-07-2014, 06:07 PM

unacceptable

brb driving to keke's house, chaining him to his desk chair, and personally browsing through RNF all day while his eyelids are held open Clockwork Orange style

Kekephee
05-07-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm just glad I finally get to see you again!

Ahldagor
05-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Wtb TMO de-sync defense !

GMs need to move this to RnF so TMO spin team 6 can get in on the action.

nah it needs to stay here in order to protect it. i have inside information that RnF is going to be hit by something big.