PDA

View Full Version : Hi - returning player.

Farzo
05-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Hello all,

Returning player here: I have a 41 Shaman with reaaaaaaally crap gear ( as in a level 10 has better gear ) since I gave my gear away before quiting and he is basically a joke of Shaman for his level since his gear sucks the big huge balls....therefore I am trying to decide what to play on my pending return; I DO like the idea of playing a class I have never played before during Kunark/Velious etc.

I know this subject has been beat upon more times then Rhianna cares to admit Chris Brown beat upon her, however "fresh" ideas are always good :).

I would absolelty love to play either a Paladin, or Iksar/darkelf SK but the God's of EQ have cursed tanks for solo play.

The vitals:

My play style will be: Mainly solo, with whatever groups I can get around and about.
I play off peak and in bursts of 2-3 hours max.

So, my choices beg to be as follows of classes I think I might be-able to play:

Enchanter/Bard - I never played a Bard during Kunark, and I understood they they could solo and were quite the fun little class - however you needed an OCD-Drug addiction and some crazy arsed fingers to get decent work out of them: how annoying is it to ACCTUALLY do the instrument swapping?

Can you level 1-50+ solo as an enchanter and not be stressing that you're gunna get smacked and die in 2-4 hits?