PDA

View Full Version : WTB WTB Inexpensive Noobish Gear

Thundun
05-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Two family members and I just started playing and have gotten to the ripe old level of 7. We're basically naked and our finest weapons are cracked staffs.

We're pally, bard and cleric.

What I have to trade:

About 10 plat
1 stack of bonechips
My undying love

After getting repeatedly trained by bard twinks for the past couple of days in BB, we're not quite to the point of begging, but if /grovel gets me a weapon I'll bind it to a key and spam it.

We're located in Qhills atm, but I can try to run to ecommons if that's where you are.

Thanks,

Musides

Pipsqueak
05-12-2014, 06:09 PM
If you dont get any more responses try reposting this in the starting zone part of the forums. There are usually lots of people jumping to donate to new players on the server. Im not rich by any means but i will try to follow up with you when i get home and on around 530pst. Theres usually really cheap weapons for sale in ec if i dont have something in the bank for you guys. I know i have a full suit of medium bronze ive been saving for just an occasion though. If i don't see you on drop me a tell on Lithe if you see me on. I play nights during the week about 530 to 8 or 9.

braxious
05-12-2014, 06:20 PM
im in the same boat,, looking to purchase some newb gear. Bard, Monk, Shaman stuff. Might have 50pp or so squirreled away and lots of bone chips.

Thundun
05-13-2014, 07:58 AM
If you dont get any more responses try reposting this in the starting zone part of the forums. There are usually lots of people jumping to donate to new players on the server. Im not rich by any means but i will try to follow up with you when i get home and on around 530pst. Theres usually really cheap weapons for sale in ec if i dont have something in the bank for you guys. I know i have a full suit of medium bronze ive been saving for just an occasion though. If i don't see you on drop me a tell on Lithe if you see me on. I play nights during the week about 530 to 8 or 9.

Thanks Lithe, you were a huge help and it was much appreciated! We're definitely set for some time now!