PDA

View Full Version : WTS // WTT Pre-Patch Tier'Dal Adamantite pieces

Skittlez
05-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Not sure what the going rates are on the pre-patch shit, so just shoot me some offers, make sure it's not unreasonable though cause in the meantime I am gonna find out the prices. Will drop price nicely if someone bought them all instead of in pieces.

I have the following pieces left.

Chest,
Legs,
Hands,
Neck,
Arms,
Feet,
Waist

I was putting together a DEX suit for weapon procs if you are wondering why it's not just the visual armor.

Post here, send a tell to one of my toons, or message me if you're interested in any of these. Thanks!

Btw, I will see messages faster than the other options, I am usually on my dammed iPhone.

Daldaen
05-17-2014, 07:24 AM
Unsure what you mean Pre-Patch stuff...

If you mean Pre-Enchant Classic patch, then the stats / armor is still makeable and will be makeable for the rest of the server's life. The only difference being from now until 1 month into Velious it costs more because you have to use high end gems to enchant armor.

Skittlez
05-18-2014, 01:03 AM
Unsure what you mean Pre-Patch stuff...

If you mean Pre-Enchant Classic patch, then the stats / armor is still makeable and will be makeable for the rest of the server's life. The only difference being from now until 1 month into Velious it costs more because you have to use high end gems to enchant armor.

That's what I am referring to. I am not gonna sell these pieces for current prices for new orders. If I remember right everything was around 15k more or less, trying to add up old prices for what I have now, I am just a little lazy right now. I'm pooped.

Skittlez
05-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Bump at work