PDA

View Full Version : Percuss in CB

Farcyte
05-19-2014, 02:52 PM
we have a bard pulling camps that are called out... he told me to do something about it. so i am.. i am almost lvl 7 and he is pulling my camps... thanks admins and hopefully i can get a ingame response.

Fuzzi
05-19-2014, 02:53 PM
I'd say spam him!

Hastley
05-19-2014, 03:04 PM
oh dear lord

jesus fucking christ

grown men fighting about crushbone camps

i am not even related to this but go fuck yourself OP because you need to grow the fuck up......seriously

Glenzig
05-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Yeah I was playing on my bard this weekend and I noticed that most people don't view any of the Orcs as campable. I would be pulling 3 Orcs and people would just come up and pull one of the Orcs from me. Try to explain to them that I was in fact killing those, but no response.

feanan
05-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Well, someone needs to grow the fuck up... but it's not the OP.

Hurry and go to red Hastly, you'll fit right in it looks like

jaybone
05-19-2014, 03:08 PM
inb4 play on red.

Hastley
05-19-2014, 03:09 PM
inb4 play on red.

too late, it happened. grown men acting like 11 year olds. CLASSIC!

Farcyte
05-19-2014, 03:18 PM
well this is nice.. thanks guys...

Hastley
05-19-2014, 03:19 PM
well this is nice.. thanks guys...

you are an adult male disputing a camp on an 15 year old emulated elf simulator. are you serious right now sir?

Hastley
05-19-2014, 03:20 PM
if you really wanted to resolve your bullshit claim you obviously would have posted in the petition forum instead of attention whoring in the wrong subsection

Farcyte
05-19-2014, 03:21 PM
my bad

Nikon
05-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Newbie dungeons have been worse than the raid seen lately.

Hastley
05-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Newbie dungeons have been worse than the raid seen lately.

chest where are you? can we get an ambassador dvinn rotation going pal?

Fiyero
05-19-2014, 03:36 PM
oh dear lord

jesus fucking christ

i am not even related to this but go fuck yourself OP because you need to grow the fuck up......seriously
Crushbone is serious business! :p

Glenzig
05-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Hastley has 5 posts so far on this topic. And he's telling the OP to grow up. Classic!!!

GnashingOfTeeth
05-19-2014, 07:32 PM
train a bish.

Ando
05-19-2014, 07:34 PM
you are an adult male disputing a camp on an 15 year old emulated elf simulator. are you serious right now sir?

Shut the fuck up man.

Fuzzi
05-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Farcyte, don't take him seriously, and I apologize for his idiocy. Some people should have mandated 'outside' time, because this is what happens when you are locked away in your room with mountain dew and gummy bears for sustenance.

Crawdad
05-19-2014, 09:31 PM
oh dear lord

jesus fucking christ

Honestly don't know why they let your kind play here.

Clark
05-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Well, someone needs to grow the fuck up... but it's not the OP.

Hurry and go to red Hastly, you'll fit right in it looks like

webrunner5
05-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Is this some sort of thread that who says the F word the most wins??? :confused:

Percu
05-20-2014, 09:35 AM
I usually don't reply to things such as this.....but you are attempting to trash my name.

For clarification:
You were at bridge straight out from zone in I think grouped with one other person. I was at bridge to left that leads to slaver tents. You cannot claim mobs in a different location from where you are sitting. The zone was crowded.

I advised you to petition as I have done no wrong.

Read server rules before coming here and trying trash somebody.

You cannot claim an entire quadrant of a zone and especially CB.

Thanks
Percu

webrunner5
05-20-2014, 10:54 AM
I can see both the OP and Percu are fairly new to here. And by the way welcome aboard. :D

But there are a few zones in P1999, CB, BB, Unrest, Mistmoore comes to mind that are crazy places to level in for a reason. They all have great ZeM, and tons of mobs. And because of it you will have a few pissing contests. I would hope that it can just be worked out nicely and we live to fight another day. There is only so many zones worth going to so this is no new problem.

Go play in Crushbone on Red and you will see what the definition of "ass raped" is.

It will all work out, trust me. ;)

rox
05-20-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm with the OP here. I had a bard last night charming our mobs as we were fighting them, then pulling it to his camp. Did this about 5 times, I asked if he wanted to take this camp and we could move, he said "no LOL"

So I decided to show him how EQ works, his group all died about 5 times..

YOU WANT MOBS? I GIVE YOU MOBS!

Glenzig
05-20-2014, 11:56 AM
I usually don't reply to things such as this.....but you are attempting to trash my name.

For clarification:
You were at bridge straight out from zone in I think grouped with one other person. I was at bridge to left that leads to slaver tents. You cannot claim mobs in a different location from where you are sitting. The zone was crowded.

I advised you to petition as I have done no wrong.

Read server rules before coming here and trying trash somebody.

You cannot claim an entire quadrant of a zone and especially CB.

Thanks
Percu

Well if they were able to keep the mobs down within a few minutes of spawning then they were entitled to the mobs. If they were sitting there and they were just killing them whenever they could get to them then they wouldn't have a claim to them as a camp. It doesn't actually have to do with where you med up at, it just depends on whether or not you can keep the mobs down within a reasonable time, like 2 minutes after spawn or some such thing.

Percu
05-20-2014, 12:02 PM
All the mobs were up en route to slaver tents

They were in my way and I killed them all to get to point B

I didn't even come back once at tents

Seems like a waste of a post.... Good news is I'm out of lvl range for the zone now and won't be back.

Kind Regards
Percu

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
05-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Throne room is the only real "camp" in crushbone. The rest are just static spawns avl to anyone.

Go.

NachtMystium
05-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Hastley confirmed to be the accused bard in OP post

Glenzig
05-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Throne room is the only real "camp" in crushbone. The rest are just static spawns avl to anyone.

Go.

That's not actually true. You have the trainer hill, the trainer tents, the bridges, the wall. There are plenty of areas with groups of mobs that are easily campable. Server rules do not define camps either, so basically if you can hold down a group of mobs and kill them consistently, then you can claim that as a camp.