PDA

View Full Version : Coming back after 6 months...acct banned?

Tudo
05-21-2014, 05:25 PM
I got this message when I tried to log into my account. It's been over 6 months and I'm not sure who to ask about this. Can someone point me in the correct direction? Thanks.

Pullyn
05-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Petition in the petition forum.

loramin
05-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Did you participate in any real money transfers (ie. did you buy plat or items online) before you left? There was a big crackdown a few months ago.

Ingrum
05-21-2014, 07:51 PM
If anyone at all had access to your account then there is a good chance that it was used at some point for RMTs and was banned for that.

As Pullyn suggested, just put up a petition on the petition forum explaining your situation and it should get looked at.

Good luck!

Flamewraith
05-21-2014, 09:19 PM
If anyone at all had access to your account then there is a good chance that it was used at some point for RMTs and was banned for that.

As Pullyn suggested, just put up a petition on the petition forum explaining your situation and it should get looked at.

Good luck!

Off topic, but dat BG avatar made me cream a little. Just got the urge to boot it up.

Gaffin 7.0
05-21-2014, 09:20 PM
was you in tmo? chuckle

Lojik
05-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Tudo bem?

Clark
05-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Petition in the petition forum.

webrunner5
05-23-2014, 06:33 AM
was you in tmo? chuckle

Yeah, IF you were in TMO one of your nice guildie friends butt raped you. :p

Fael
05-23-2014, 10:44 AM
i predict he is in BDA.

Skittlez
05-23-2014, 10:49 AM
If you RMT just suck it up and deal with it because the DEV's will see right through your bullshit if you did. A few months ago over 400 accounts were banned with some kind of involvement with RMT. Those who were victims of circumstance will get their accounts back, they are pretty good about this, but, if you bought plat like I and so many others did you lost your shit dawg. Hope you had a clean account like a few of us did. Luckily I got to keep one of my mains.

Oh and don't be a fgt and try to hide that shit either, just makes you look like a pos if you do.

skipdog
05-23-2014, 12:02 PM
I have a hard time understanding what words the OP could say in a petition that would overturn the evidence used to ban the account in the first place.

I mean, anybody can just make up a sob story, right?

kaev
05-23-2014, 01:55 PM
I have a hard time understanding what words the OP could say in a petition that would overturn the evidence used to ban the account in the first place.

I mean, anybody can just make up a sob story, right?

If he was part of the collateral damage when they banned TMO's RMT dynamic duo, he might have an easy time getting the acct unbanned. They used the atomic banhammer for that one and rehabilitated the edge cases afterwards.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
05-23-2014, 02:08 PM
If he was part of the collateral damage when they banned TMO's RMT dynamic duo, he might have an easy time getting the acct unbanned. They used the atomic banhammer for that one and rehabilitated the edge cases afterwards.

atomic banhammer

Lmao

Ingrum
05-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Off topic, but dat BG avatar made me cream a little. Just got the urge to boot it up.

Haha! I too have been getting the itch to play lately especially now that they've ported them over to tablets. Makes me cream every time as well, sir!

Did OP ever get his account back?

On a positive note, if he did have to just remake as a new character it isn't very hard to get re-established in Norrath during this era. Besides, earning new pixels is what EverQuest is all about, right!?

talian21
07-27-2014, 03:22 PM
WTB great .gif of atomic banhammer, PST =)