PDA

View Full Version : Headband and Sash for Iksar Monks?

TheFishyOne
05-30-2014, 01:29 AM
I am a 42 Iksar Monk with no desire to farm Brother Qwinn for the Robe of the Lost Circle. My Qeynos faction is more or less untouched, save that I have trashed my corrupt guards factions, and I have trashed my Freeport faction by leveling off of guards in HHK.

I have discovered that killing the orcs in WC raises Ashen Order faction, and I figure I can FD my way to the FP monk guild hall to earn my sash (or just fork over 900p in tunnel), but am not sure how to raise my GuardsOfQeynos and SilentFistClan faction. Purple headbands seems to be rare (and quite expensive! 3k+ for one...) in tunnel, so I will prolly have to just get faction and do the quests. Have any other Iksars gotten their own Purple Headband? If so, how did you grind the necessary faction?

Many thanks in advance!

Spacebar
05-30-2014, 04:27 AM
For headband (and sash for that matter), just make a lvl 1 human monk, collected the mats with your main, have some kind soul help you transfer them. Bada bing, bada boom. It's much faster than grinding the faction. That's what I did and I'm sure most other iksar monks.

Iphice
05-30-2014, 11:53 AM
For headband (and sash for that matter), just make a lvl 1 human monk, collected the mats with your main, have some kind soul help you transfer them. Bada bing, bada boom. It's much faster than grinding the faction. That's what I did and I'm sure most other iksar monks.

Yea you can either do this or get a group together of 60s who will help you kill Brother Z, he is always wearing the robe on this server.

TheFishyOne
05-30-2014, 07:32 PM
Iphice, how geared should these 60s be? I had thought that the Robe was a rare drop (as listed in the wiki). Are you citing a source,or personal experience?

As an Iksar Monk, IF the robe does indeed drop on every kill, I'd just as soon do that, and avoid the negative Swifttails faction hits for turning in the sash and headband.

Man0warr
05-30-2014, 08:19 PM
He always drops Robe here.

Need a Warrior, 2-3 clerics depending on warriors gear, and enough dps to kill him before clerics run out of mana.

Thulack
05-30-2014, 09:39 PM
He always drops Robe here.

Need a Warrior, 2-3 clerics depending on warriors gear, and enough melee dps to kill him before clerics run out of mana.

Colgate
05-31-2014, 02:34 AM
warrior with DS potion, 2 clerics, 2-3 melee DPS(preferably rogues) is enough to kill him before defensive runs out

100% droprate from both qwinn and zephyl

TheFishyOne
06-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Awesome,thanks for the info,guys.