PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Level Freeport Militia Faction

Scrumplet
05-31-2014, 06:41 PM
I know I can just invis or run through tunnels to get to NFP but I always seem to forget. Would it be quicker to kill orcs/gnolls/goblins in hhp/hhk for that quest or to do inert potion quest over and over again in erudin palace. Thanks in advance

Swish
05-31-2014, 06:44 PM
If plat isn't an issue you can buy the goblin ears from people... there's usually a group running in Highkeep so don't be one of those people that clears everything for faction and leaves nothing up when a group is trying to form :p

Never done that Erudin Palace quest, sounds interesting... how many turn ins I wonder?

Scrumplet
05-31-2014, 06:54 PM
I have done a couple hours of erudin quest so far...not even threatening yet :) Might head to hhk at this point. I know tecmos posted it took him something like 3993 to go from kos to warmly...

Tecmos Deception
05-31-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeah, that was max kos (or very close) to max warmly though.

Dirtynads
05-31-2014, 10:26 PM
I believe that turning in Orc scalps also raises Militia faction if im not mistaken but I would give a quick check on that...would be a cheaper option then gobby ears

Clark
05-31-2014, 10:52 PM
Faction isn't important!

Scrumplet
05-31-2014, 11:36 PM
Faction isn't important!

I know but the character I messed up faction on is my real life friends and don't want him to get a surprise next time he runs to WFP :) Thanks for info guys

Tasslehofp99
05-31-2014, 11:43 PM
I believe that turning in Orc scalps also raises Militia faction if im not mistaken but I would give a quick check on that...would be a cheaper option then gobby ears

I know these scalps raise vendor faction in freeport/commons/highkeep, not sure on freeport militia though. If it does raise militia faction this would be the way to go, as well as the deathfist belts turn in.

I know you're KoS but at threateningly you should be able to get a wolf form and start turning in the belts. I would say 100 to 200 belts would get you from threatening to atleast apprehensively, though.

Swish
06-01-2014, 04:01 AM
something like 3993 to go from kos to warmly...

oh damn, good luck! :D