PDA

View Full Version : Disable alt+enter fullscreen/window toggle?

Xer0
06-22-2014, 07:27 AM
Is there a way to disable this keyboard shortcut? Can't play the game in full screen, crashes every time.

Shit's not classic.

Bboboo
06-22-2014, 07:53 AM
You got it man, I'll get right on it and have the papers on your desk by the end of the week.

Xer0
06-22-2014, 08:48 AM
You got it man, I'll get right on it and have the papers on your desk by the end of the week.

What's with the unnecessary snarkiness? I just asked if there was a way and stated that game crashing in full screen mode=/= Classic

Oh wait, I get it now. Either a noob with something to prove or some b& asshole come back to haunt us with a shitty attitude.

Thulack
06-22-2014, 08:59 AM
Why disable it? Cant you just not hit alt+enter? But you answer your question no cant disable it.

Floraline
06-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Don't disable it! I NEED my wiki and EQ Atlas!!

Champion_Standing
06-22-2014, 09:05 AM
play in windowed mode and use a borderless window program like this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnsslpz2wl7yjf8/RemoveBorders.rar

Playing in a window is too immersion breaking for any serious P99er.

Xer0
06-22-2014, 09:16 AM
play in windowed mode and use a borderless window program like this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnsslpz2wl7yjf8/RemoveBorders.rar

Playing in a window is too immersion breaking for any serious P99er.

lol

I have windows borderless gaming, but I've run into trouble with using it in the past.

Using wineq2.0 allows me to move the game window so that all borders are offsceen, giving me the appearance of full screen.

Problem is often-times I am typing up a tell or just a message to anyone in general,and Ill have to cast a spell on the fly.. when this happens I occasionally hit enter to send the message as well as alt+# in order to cast a spell. The combination of alt+enter blows my game up. I know this is indeed my fault, and I do usually take good care to not let it happen but accidents occur.

Thanks for a legit answer. Will never understand why so many people post when they have no relevant responses.

Thulack
06-22-2014, 09:51 AM
lol

I have windows borderless gaming, but I've run into trouble with using it in the past.

Using wineq2.0 allows me to move the game window so that all borders are offsceen, giving me the appearance of full screen.

Problem is often-times I am typing up a tell or just a message to anyone in general,and Ill have to cast a spell on the fly.. when this happens I occasionally hit enter to send the message as well as alt+# in order to cast a spell. The combination of alt+enter blows my game up. I know this is indeed my fault, and I do usually take good care to not let it happen but accidents occur.

Thanks for a legit answer. Will never understand why so many people post when they have no relevant responses.

Because some people like to know why you would want to do something and not just avoiding a not so often clicked shortcut. And you answered that part. So now i get your problem and as i said no way of disabling it.

Xer0
06-22-2014, 10:09 AM
Because some people like to know why you would want to do something and not just avoiding a not so often clicked shortcut. And you answered that part. So now i get your problem and as i said no way of disabling it.

Wasn't referring to you, but the first responder and his useless reply

Thank you for an actual answer though.

Bboboo
06-22-2014, 06:49 PM
Sorry it was a silly request so I gave a silly response =P

myriverse
06-23-2014, 06:51 AM
Still trying to figure out how to disable Windows shutdown... So irritating. Breaks my immersion!

GinnasP99
06-23-2014, 11:17 AM
Move your most used spells to the hotbar. Alt+numbers sucks

krforrester
06-23-2014, 04:30 PM
Move your most used spells to the hotbar. Alt+numbers sucks

I agree that Alt+numbers is bad. I actually moved all of my spells to my numberpad and use my regular numbers for hot keys.

Xer0
06-24-2014, 01:08 AM
I agree that Alt+numbers is bad. I actually moved all of my spells to my numberpad and use my regular numbers for hot keys.

A+