PDA

View Full Version : Collegium Progressio

drelk001
06-27-2014, 09:44 AM
this is Collegium progressio, we are an EverQuest Live progression guild on the test server. This is a guild for people a who want home and a second shot at the game, or couldnt experience the content the first time around, We will not be one of those guilds that are all about raiding and getting to the next expansion, more of a "family" guild for grouping. we are currently in classic (level cap 51 so you can just AA instead of Delevel to 50 Before raids or events, all AAs are open even in classic.) We have not started to raid yet, raiding will come when it comes so please be patient. We will not be target based but time based, people will decide on their own when to progress. If you have any further Questions please look at the website and PM me (veltheen): http://collegiumprog.guildlaunch.com/

the guild rules so far are:
- /testbuff allowed but no (test) gear during events or raids

- stay in era gear for raids or guild events, you can wear whatever you want any other time.

- using raid gear before we raid that dungeon/MoB is allowed but Frowned upon

- stay in era level cap (51)

- Must play races/classes based on the point we are in progression, halfling/rangers and gnome/SKs are allowed though, just the races and classes. (no frogloks, Vahshir, Iksar, Drakkin, Beastlords, Berserkers)

- no mercs in raids

- Remember the rules may change through the life of the guild

other than those rules, it is very free game.

Clark
06-28-2014, 02:01 AM
?

drelk001
06-28-2014, 02:12 AM
i posted on the P99 forums because I have friends here, I know that some people play both P99 and live and I also know that there are some people who want P99 to go farther than just velious

Troxx
06-28-2014, 08:35 AM
There's nothing classic at all about any live server. True 'progression' doesn't happen when shortcuts exist.

Test has permanent double xp.

It also has access to bazaar, mercs, pok, defiant gear ... Oh and did I mention /testcopy from any live sever means the poorest residents on test still have millions?

In short ... It's a joke. If short cuts exist people will take them.

No thanks.

If you want a true progression experience, bring your guild here. I promise you won't want to go back ... Ever.

radditsu
06-28-2014, 09:51 AM
There's nothing classic at all about any live server. True 'progression' doesn't happen when shortcuts exist.

It also has access to bazaar, mercs, pok, defiant gear ... Oh and did I mention /testcopy from any live sever means the poorest residents on test still have millions?

No thanks.

If you want a true progression experience, bring your guild here. I promise you won't want to go back ... Ever.

Thats like, your opinion man. Most people can have fun on other servers just fine. Keep your ignorance to yourself.

fastboy21
06-28-2014, 10:56 AM
experiencing the content can be fun, even with all the non-classic mechanics and short cuts. very little time commitment and totally free.

i've had good experiences in several self-enforced progression guilds.

Cecily
06-28-2014, 11:11 AM

No thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/O1sl2iA.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-28-2014, 12:44 PM
The only way this would work, is if your guild leader just eventually turns into this:

http://media.giphy.com/media/MWDLf1EIUsoNy/giphy.gif

webrunner5
06-28-2014, 01:41 PM
The only way this would work, is if your guild leader just eventually turns into this:

http://media.giphy.com/media/MWDLf1EIUsoNy/giphy.gif

Funny stuff. Yeah I still play on live probably 2 or 3 days a week. The guild sounds like a good idea but the temptation to stay within those rules would be damn hard to do when you have a level 100 toon with 6k AA's and the top tier merc and BIS gear on it and used to 6 boxing, you are not going back to that plain vanilla stuff very long trust me. Been there, done that and have a T shirt.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-28-2014, 09:28 PM
Look, Walter man, its a fake guild on test server, run by SOE, just relax.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Oh I'm sorry, but did we or did we not say, we were going to do our own progression guild by adopting certain rules, and said rules would make it so that we were near classic and could be close to being like p99?

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I know you did Walter, but the fact is this isn't p99, it's SOE, and the basic system is all fucked up. So you know, put the piece away man.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-28-2014, 09:33 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51809870.jpg

iruinedyourday
06-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Why would you not do this on p99?

zanderklocke
06-28-2014, 09:36 PM
Why would you not do this on p99?

Because the classic raid mobs are probably always up on that server.

iruinedyourday
06-28-2014, 09:44 PM
ahh that makes a bunch of sense.

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-28-2014, 09:52 PM
so it's classic, except instanced. got it.

Troxx
06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Because the classic raid mobs are probably always up on that server.

No they aren't.

I spent my last 10 months on live playing the Test server. Plane of Fear is kept locked down for stupid reasons (farming AoNs that are already a dime a dozen thanks to testcopy). The same will go for most kunark targets. I saw trak once ... and only because he spawned while I was working on my WE illusion crown quest and running around bored waiting on Reets to respawn. He took all of 3 seconds to kill, dropped cleric/ranger bp. Pretty much everything that you might consider raiding in classic can be 1-shotted by a level 100 toon. Instead of competing/fighting with other guilds (coordinated individual players who don't have mercs or boxes), you have to compete with any single person over level 70 who wants to steamroll it for kicks and grins.

drelk001
06-28-2014, 10:58 PM
I chose test server because it is F2P and all Expansions are available

webrunner5
06-29-2014, 08:57 PM
I chose test server because it is F2P and all Expansions are available

Well done. :D

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-29-2014, 09:09 PM
my troll style no match against advanced fuck it style.