PDA

View Full Version : Any plans on fixing these two 'first person view' bugs

stylingpat
06-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Any plans on fixing the first-person bug of not seeing my own hands when doing combat or casting spells?

When I am in combat, I dont see a weapon swing or my view move

When casting spells on myself in first person I dont see any particles on my screen, nor do I see my hands edge out onto the screen.

dealicious
06-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Must be your game cause on my two computer at home i do see my hands swing and weapon swing and screen moving while in combat melee 1st person view.

Hailto
06-28-2014, 11:48 PM
But...why use first person on EQ? Also it's the same on my client.

Telin
06-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Spell particles on your character will not show up in first person because that was removed from the client during luclin. So it's not a bug, it's just a limitation of the titanium client. People including myself have looked into it, but no luck so far.

Thulack
06-29-2014, 12:35 PM
But...why use first person on EQ? Also it's the same on my client.

I would say the same thing about using 3rd person in EQ. Only game i have ever played in 3rd person was diablo 2 and thats cause there was no choice.

stylingpat
06-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Spell particles on your character will not show up in first person because that was removed from the client during luclin. So it's not a bug, it's just a limitation of the titanium client. People including myself have looked into it, but no luck so far.

NO WAY! :eek:

This is what I'm looking for. So people have been looking into this? Why would EQ remove that? That was one of my favorite parts of the game!