PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Sky - Tuesday 7/1

getsome
07-01-2014, 03:09 AM
IB will not be in sky today. You are welcome to go up to sky in our stead.

Uuruk
07-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Thanks for allowing me to play everquest today. Glad I have your permission.

Derubael
07-01-2014, 03:20 AM

Don't troll Server Chat. The Sky rotation is one of the few minimal-headache raid situations we have on the server. It's nice of IB to let everyone know they won't be in Sky that day, so that another guild or even a PUG can go up (good way to test your guild and/or help out some potential new recruits!)

Joyelle
07-01-2014, 12:35 PM
I agree, it's a nice gesture. Good on ya, IB!

Erati
07-01-2014, 12:38 PM
^ what she means to say

WTB Small Shield from whoever goes up today :)

Glenzig
07-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Can I have all the loot?

Joyelle
07-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Sily Eratani, everyone knows Small Shields only drop in the mornings while I am at work... ever...

:(

Kekephee
07-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Don't troll Server Chat. The Sky rotation is one of the few minimal-headache raid situations we have on the server. It's nice of IB to let everyone know they won't be in Sky that day, so that another guild or even a PUG can go up (good way to test your guild and/or help out some potential new recruits!)

I think it'd be really great if someone took the initiative here and set up a PUG sky raid for people who otherwise would never get to go up there. I mean of course it's good if one of the smaller guilds that are already on the sky rotation and really need it get an extra day, but it'd be extra cool if it was all people who have 0 sky gear.

Byrjun
07-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I think it'd be really great if someone took the initiative here and set up a PUG sky raid for people who otherwise would never get to go up there. I mean of course it's good if one of the smaller guilds that are already on the sky rotation and really need it get an extra day, but it'd be extra cool if it was all people who have 0 sky gear.

Eabon used to do these and it was a really great time. It was pretty impressive to see what a mob of random people could accomplish (would almost always clear the zone), although a lot of credit is owed to Eabon's raid leading skills. No one really picked it up after his play time decreased.

It'd be pretty difficult nowadays since the sky schedule is so tight.

webrunner5
07-01-2014, 02:30 PM

Why does it seem like every other Jackass in this game is in TMO. God, they NEED to get some guild leaders that have some balls and just kick out the trailer park trash. Jesus. :(

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-01-2014, 02:31 PM
It's a troll account and likely not TMO

Kekephee
07-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Why does it seem like every other Jackass in this game is in TMO. God, they NEED to get some guild leaders that have some balls and just kick out the trailer park trash. Jesus. :(

He's not in TMO, he's a Red player who is using Lazie's sig to piss Lazie off.

Sirken
07-01-2014, 03:20 PM
IB will not be in sky today. You are welcome to go up to sky in our stead.

thats really cool of u to let the other guilds know sir.

in the future, if time allows (and this goes for any guild in the same position of taking a week off) maybe offer the spot to a guild that doesnt have any spots on the sky rotation, i'm sure theres a couple.

but either way, very classy :cool:

gwideon
07-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Eabon used to do these and it was a really great time. It was pretty impressive to see what a mob of random people could accomplish (would almost always clear the zone), although a lot of credit is owed to Eabon's raid leading skills. No one really picked it up after his play time decreased.

It'd be pretty difficult nowadays since the sky schedule is so tight.

I am impressed. It takes special talent to lead a pick up raid, much more to lead a PoSky pick up raid.

Clark
07-01-2014, 05:25 PM

Lol

Hitpoint
07-01-2014, 05:53 PM

He isn't tmo..yea.

khanable
07-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Whatever happened to Eabon?

Ele
07-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Whatever happened to Eabon?

Dingo got him.

khanable
07-01-2014, 05:58 PM
rip

Erati
07-01-2014, 06:00 PM
best part of Eabon's Sky raids was it was CLASSIC NO VOICE CHAT ALL SHOUT woo

zanderklocke
07-01-2014, 06:16 PM
I was able to complete all of my sky quests through Eabon's raids. Plane of sky is pretty obnoxious, so I'm glad those raids worked out so well for me.

bktroost
07-01-2014, 06:19 PM

Hehe that's how AG does it. ALL SHOUT MEANS SERIOUS TIME.

Uuruk
07-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Forgot I was just casual scum as indicated by Tiggles on Sirken's stream.

Cecily
07-01-2014, 11:51 PM

That's weird. I constantly get told by people that they have heard how bad we are and have had nothing but good experiences with our players. Probably depends on how many mean things you post about our guild under a NON-anonymous account name which determines how we react to you.

Pint
07-02-2014, 12:06 AM

eabon prob the best typist on earth, guy always swore he didnt have that shit in hotkeys, still dunno if im buying it. +1 for eabon sky raids though, those were good times for the server.

Swish
07-02-2014, 01:21 PM
That's weird. I constantly get told by people that they have heard how bad we are and have had nothing but good experiences with our players. Probably depends on how many mean things you post about our guild under a NON-anonymous account name which determines how we react to you.

Like any guild it depends who you talk to or know individually. I have a few TMO pals, but I get nothing but hate comments from people like Tiggles so it evens out.

The only guild I can really think of where (in my mind) "they're all the same" is Taken... but that's another thread for another forum :D

Joyelle
07-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Just like all red players are "all the same" :D