PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Hate trash clears LFM

TrendyDru
07-03-2014, 06:46 PM
I am seeing what kind of interest I get for this. Hopefully get something going with 1-2 groups to go up to Hate to clear trash for gear drops. Below is kind of an outline I'm using for this.

1. If you're 60 and interested in gearing an alt It is acceptable to have that character in loot rotation other than yourself. You MUST specify what class you plan on bringing. And be responsible for providing a Hate stone for wizard port if there is no room in group.

2. Be level 54+

3. Have a few hours to dedicate to this. I don't need someone coming and then 30 minutes in have to leave for work or something of the like. It's Hate. replacements aren't easy to come by.

If you are interested in this.. Please post your reply with:
Level/Class:
Alt:
Timezone/play time:
Hate experience on P99:

Experience isn't required. I, personally have not been to Hate yet on P99. I know quite a few have, and quite a few haven't but would like the chance much like myself. Hope to hear from you guys and get something going!! :)

Swish
07-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Hope this goes ahead, I haven't been on much at all lately but if it was Euro times I'd probably be down :)

iruinedyourday
07-03-2014, 08:32 PM
54+? Wut?

SCB
07-03-2014, 08:42 PM
54+? Wut?

If you're expecting low turnout (as op clearly is) then 54+ helps cushion that blow.

Masq
07-03-2014, 11:27 PM
if youll take a 52 rogue ill go

Uuruk
07-03-2014, 11:37 PM
TMO rejects any casual scum going into hate.

fahlen
07-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Toon(s): 58 Shm or 60 Rog, whichever is needed the most. I only want boots on the rogue, have the rest.
Timezone: CST. Playtime varies wildly as I get off work at different times each day. Generally get home no later than 5pm and will stay up as long as shit is going down. Weekends mostly wide open unless you're doing some crazy morning shit.
Exp: Its a trash clear, with a solid group of the right makeup, you're not going to have any problems with most things. Unless something is in window, then the tried and true asshatery and fuckery is going on. (Maybe not anymore since there is a rotation, haven't been in a raid zone since that became a thing)

Pm me on here with a day/time or send a tell to Horribad. May be able to bring a few others.

TrendyDru
07-04-2014, 01:14 AM

good to know? is this an inside forum joke?

Swish
07-04-2014, 04:06 AM
What kind of day/time are you going to try to run it? That's always helpful. Also there are occasionally some off peak clears of Fear/Hate - especially on the weekend :p

...and yeah that ole TMO "joke" - you have to be extremely immersed to get it.

Swifty
07-04-2014, 06:12 AM

Get outta mah house yo!

Gimp
07-04-2014, 10:43 AM
I'd be down for this.

Gimpster - 55 ENC

Cleared Hate a few times on p99, and way too many times to count back on live. Can find me on my warrior alt, Gimps, or my buddy's Druid, Kildohr, if I'm not on chanter.

CST Timezone. Usually play around 4pm-midnight.

Pan
07-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Find me in-game if I'm on. We can probably lend some support for the break (or a wipe).

TrendyDru
07-04-2014, 06:35 PM
What kind of day/time are you going to try to run it? That's always helpful. Also there are occasionally some off peak clears of Fear/Hate - especially on the weekend :p

I didn't have a set time. I'm looking at how much interest I get on it and from what time frame I can make it to appease the majority. I'm a no-lifer so I'll do a US time clear and a EU time clear I literally give zero fucks.

I'm glad to see some support on the other side of the fence too with assisting in CR's and such. Can't exactly summon a corpse out of Hate.