PDA

View Full Version : Freeport faction help

Xekk
07-07-2014, 07:57 AM
So I killed a lot of guards in HHK and was wondering how I can fix my faction with the guards of Freeport. I'm an Erudite Enchanter if that matters.

Thanks,
Sinathor

this user was banned
07-07-2014, 09:42 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Faction

blondeattk
07-07-2014, 12:06 PM
plz explain as a enc why you need that faction?

You wont be kos in Nfp where bank is....they are pallys, differnt faction.

just invis through wfp. The real problems come wheren you kill the named mobs in hhk.....eg the blonde bimbo that hangs about dealer(card)tables.

phacemeltar
07-07-2014, 12:17 PM
one of the WFP gate guards sees invis sometimes. care

Xekk
07-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the link tuwb.

Blondeattk, maybe I don't want to invis every time i go the Freeport

Ravager
07-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Do the inert potion quest a couple thousand times and that should do it:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Inert_Potion_Quest

Clark
07-07-2014, 06:11 PM
You don't need faction man its incredibly overrated.

Clark
07-07-2014, 06:12 PM
one of the WFP gate guards sees invis sometimes. care

He's also the lowest lvl guard in whole zone :D

talian21
07-26-2014, 10:47 PM
you can simply go thru the tunnel to NFP and never have to bother with any of this

Swish
07-27-2014, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the link tuwb.

Blondeattk, maybe I don't want to invis every time i go the Freeport

The grind involved Xekk, it's easier to invis through :p

Tecmos Deception
07-27-2014, 07:22 AM
plz explain as a enc why you need that faction?

You don't need faction man its incredibly overrated.

He didn't say that he needed it.

Yeah, you can use invis or tunnels to move through WFP easily even when KOS. I personally was still quite annoyed by that though, especially if I wanted to do some tradeskills in EFP or talk to different NPCs in the zone just for fun, walk around Qeynos without getting jumped by corrupt guards, etc.

My chanter was max KOS with WFP after doing killing Lucan a number of times. I went to Erudin and did the Inert Potion Quest (http://wiki.project1999.com/Inert_Potion_Quest) a few thousand times to boost myself to max warmly with WFP (and a number of other factions, including both Freeport merchant factions). You wouldn't need to do it that many times just to get un-kos though.

Quickest way nowadays (as far as I know) to do the quest is to pull Slansin up to Toresian then keep him rooted and blurred so you can get the quest item with a /say macro, turn it in, repeat. Root changes (not to mention the charm faction change) will make it a lot more annoying now than it was before, but it still is a simple, if mind-numbing, way to raise that faction.

Danyelle
07-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Best 3 ways, without sacrificing pally/cleric faction (for North FP) would probably be Inert Potion (make sure you give to the right guy) like mentioned above, or gnoll scalps/goblin ears. Faction hits for these 3 are positives across the board if i remember correctly, and are pretty easy. Especially Inert Potion.