PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion forum?

phacemeltar
07-09-2014, 05:11 PM
is there a place where i could post suggestions that i have? i have had a few ideas on how to make the server grow, though i have yet to figure out where to post stuff like this. any suggestions on where i should post suggestions so that they dont clutter up the other forums?

Rattle Squirrell
07-09-2014, 05:13 PM
I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Glenzig
07-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Make the server grow? When I joined in April there was an average of 700-800 online during primetime weekday hours. There have been over 1,000 people on every single night for the last 3 weeks. Weekends there will be as many as 1,200 on. You think the server is having sustainability issues?

Swish
07-09-2014, 05:26 PM
2000 not impossible if enough of the live folks knew about it.

phacemeltar
07-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Make the server grow? When I joined in April there was an average of 700-800 online during primetime weekday hours. There have been over 1,000 people on every single night for the last 3 weeks. Weekends there will be as many as 1,200 on. You think the server is having sustainability issues?

not in the slightest do i think the server is stagnating. as a matter of fact, i think its growing at a wonderful pace, and i enjoy interacting with these newbies. but by no means do i think that the server is growing at its greatest potential. p99 offers what many online gamers are looking for: a vibrant/diverse active community, online interaction, roleplay, elves, a strong game client, an immersive storyline, and lets not forget about the affordable subscription model!

of course it helps that the game is based on one of the best and most popular computer game franchises of all time. i think that some of the effort that many members of the playerbase have done to help build the community has been very positive, and i think that having a "suggestion box" could only make these efforts more successful.

now i realize that some may be reading this and thinking "more work for the CSR" but i think that something like this could be community driven, considering that there is a rating system already set up in the forums (DEMOCRACY). Basically what i am asking for is a forums subsection called suggestions where people could post their ideas, and then it would be up to the community to bump/vote for these ideas. then devs/csr could check this once every blood moon to see what sort of ideas are coming out of the playerbase. it would be easy to sort these posts by rating/hit count to see whats more popular and what is less popular.

also this would help to clear up many cross-posts (did i use that term right?) that are in inappropriate sections.

iruinedyourday
07-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Careful what we wish for, contrary to popular belief its not legal and if it gets too big... the lights may go off :P

phacemeltar
07-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Careful what we wish for, contrary to popular belief its not legal and if it gets too big... the lights may go off :P

yea thats what ive heard.. i would be interested to learn the specifics of the current legal situation. until then, i can only assume that whoever is in charge has gotten the green-light from whoever is in charge.

Destron
07-09-2014, 05:44 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4093

Daywolf
07-09-2014, 05:51 PM
(DEMOCRACY)
Not really. The things you want like from live (e.g. defiant gear) is what got many of us to quit live long ago. Shoot, the first couple years on live "twink" in starting zones was a dirty word. P99 has focus, voting up or down for things outside of that is not focus.
\_/ <-- trash can

fadetree
07-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Phacemeltar, you are just going to get rejected. Nobody is looking for suggestions. The server has one mission, period : be as close to the original game as possible.

Swish
07-09-2014, 06:46 PM
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/112511/suggestion-box.gif

loramin
07-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Phacemeltar, you are just going to get rejected. Nobody is looking for suggestions. The server has one mission, period : be as close to the original game as possible.
Actually the dev team has said something to the effect of "maybe someday once Velious and the patches after it have all been completed and debugged we'll make some custom content". Admittedly that's a long way off, but they have already implemented some non-classic "features" like levitation on boats, variance in raid mob spawns, etc.

So while I agree that we'll never have Defiant gear, cats on the moon, or many of the other suggestions people might make, some suggestions (the vast minority of them) might actually get implemented here.

iruinedyourday
07-09-2014, 07:06 PM
they have already implemented some non-classic "features" like levitation on boats...

!!! I knew I didnt remeber that!!!

Funny every time Im like :/ I dont remember it being like that. turns out its something that wasn't that way in classic haha!

Portasaurus
07-09-2014, 11:10 PM
they have already implemented some non-classic "features" like levitation on boats

!!! I knew I didnt remeber that!!!

Funny every time Im like :/ I dont remember it being like that. turns out its something that wasn't that way in classic haha!

Clark
07-10-2014, 01:11 AM
I'd love to hear your suggestions!

fadetree
07-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Fine. Have at it!

Daywolf
07-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Uh yeah we don't have broken boats here, uh-duh so anything goes.
Break those boats!

Glenzig
07-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Actually the dev team has said something to the effect of "maybe someday once Velious and the patches after it have all been completed and debugged we'll make some custom content". Admittedly that's a long way off, but they have already implemented some non-classic "features" like levitation on boats, variance in raid mob spawns, etc.

So while I agree that we'll never have Defiant gear, cats on the moon, or many of the other suggestions people might make, some suggestions (the vast minority of them) might actually get implemented here.

I can't imagine the amount of garbage they would have to sort through in that section just to find one halfway decent idea. If they feel it would be worth it to them, I'm sure they'll do it. I just have the sense that they know exactly what they want to do at this point. After a year or two of Velious, who knows.

loramin
07-10-2014, 10:45 AM
I can't imagine the amount of garbage they would have to sort through in that section just to find one halfway decent idea. If they feel it would be worth it to them, I'm sure they'll do it. I just have the sense that they know exactly what they want to do at this point. After a year or two of Velious, who knows.

Yeah, the signal-to-noise ratio would be VERY high. If they did have a suggestions forum it would definitely need some sort of voting mechanism like phacemeltar proposed so that the devs would only have to look at the top-voted ideas.

Even then they still might reject all of them, but at least with the top-voted ideas there'd be a better chance of an idea being something the devs would want to do but hadn't thought of on their own.

Messianic
07-10-2014, 10:49 AM

Why do you say that?

Yes it is legal, because A) We do not distribute copyrighted files, B) We do not charge people to play, therefor we are not making any sort of money or profit off of the intellectual property of SOE, and C) SOE Grants, in their user agreement, a license to utilize Everquest names and art, to all accounts in good standing:

Quote:
"SOE hereby grants to each EverQuest account subscriber that is in good standing and with the grant automatically revoked as of the moment that the subscriber�s account is no longer in good standing (an "EQ Subscriber"), a limited, personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonassignable and fully revocable license to use (a) the EverQuest name, and (b) trademarks and copyrighted material from EverQuest including NPC names and images, diety and monster names and images, geographical names, item names and images, character names and images, background art, and screenshots containing any of the foregoing�"
Some say that it is not legal due to the following clause in the user agreement:

Quote:
9. You may not use any third party software to modify the Software to change Game play. You may not create, facilitate, host, link to or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, such as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not buy, sell or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) any Game characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.
However, statements like these in a user agreement do not constitute legality, they merely serve as a guideline that if broken can terminate your usage of their services.

From: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28447&postcount=2

Damn you Swish, *I* was going to find a funny "suggestion box" meme or gif...

Rhambuk
07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
my only suggestion, keep the server as close to classic as possible.

check!

Whirled
07-10-2014, 03:12 PM

Shared bank space(s)

Cecily
07-10-2014, 03:26 PM
20 post per page view please.

Ahldagor
07-10-2014, 03:33 PM
20 post per page view please.

Pringles
07-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Here suggestions = bug fixes / classic timeline fixes. Thats it, there isnt anything else to suggest :)

|3igHurb
07-11-2014, 12:27 AM
LMAO

Vermicelli
07-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Here suggestions = bug fixes / classic timeline fixes. Thats it, there isnt anything else to suggest :)

If you want to make the server a better place to be and more appealing to potential players, solve them bug reports that we've already got!

captnamazing
07-14-2014, 07:42 PM
suggestion help velious

fahlen
07-14-2014, 09:13 PM
suggestion help velious

Your sig is outstanding.

phacemeltar
07-15-2014, 11:02 AM
If you want to make the server a better place to be and more appealing to potential players, solve them bug reports that we've already got!

thing is im not a programmer, yet would like to contribute.

Vermicelli
07-16-2014, 12:46 AM
Most bugs or quest issues can be traced, reported, or solved by anyone who can hypothesize a problem, then break down why it is caused and suggest a solution. Our server admins will do the heavy programmer lifting, gods bless 'em! If you find a discrepancy in the item database, or if you feel that a quest is not working correctly, or a spawn is bugging out, or otherwise, I bet you can rub yer willing braincells together and work something out to get it classic gameplay straight!

Though I am curious .. What would you like to suggest or report to make the server better that you don't feel there is a place to report or suggest it?

phacemeltar
07-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Though I am curious .. What would you like to suggest or report to make the server better that you don't feel there is a place to report or suggest it?

ive just had some ideas that i do not want to get lost in all the random posts, or to get buried in RnF because of responses

phacemeltar
07-16-2014, 08:53 PM
sorry if this post is incomprehensible, im waiting on a rez currently..

it has come to my attention that alot of guesswork has been done to provide this "classic experience" that everyone is so fond of. many have suggested that it is impossible to find references to many of the mechanics which were active in the original game. alot of the changes that were made to EQ in the years after vanilla were done to fix some problems that players had with the original design of the game.

a suggestion forum could then help to fill in these blanks, to replace the guesswork with the general opinion of people who love the game. instead of making an inaccurate copy of a game which was not perfect, would it be so horrible to make a better version of the classic experience? maybe p99 isnt the best place for this idea, but i think that this community would be the best to contribute to an effort like this.

Rhambuk
07-16-2014, 08:57 PM
instead of making an inaccurate copy of a game which was not perfect, would it be so horrible to make a better version of the classic experience? maybe p99 isnt the best place for this idea, but i think that this community would be the best to contribute to an effort like this.

most of us came back for the classic experience not a better classic experience. there are a lot of custom servers out there but nothing that comes close to p99 and that road youre looking down is a long slippery slope

phacemeltar
07-16-2014, 09:03 PM
most of us came back for the classic experience not a better classic experience. there are a lot of custom servers out there but nothing that comes close to p99 and that road youre looking down is a long slippery slope

what sets p99 apart from those other custom emus is the management.. i think that these folks could handle soemthing like that, and that an initiative like this would really take some of the pressure off these guys

Daywolf
07-16-2014, 09:15 PM
what sets p99 apart from those other custom emus is the management..
eh no, really, for the pre-pop play. That's what I play for, and as well as most people I talk with. PEQ has been managed pretty well, and it used to have a high population, but many of us came here for more authentic pre-pop play from peq. And many come to the EMU for the first time because of the p99 project going on, which is not about better management and slick new features, but the authentic challenge of playing EQ, not the dumbed down incarnations of it.

jarshale
07-16-2014, 09:16 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

phacemeltar
07-16-2014, 09:25 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

so youre saying that i should fill the bug forums with ideas that are not technically bugs? am i understanding you correctly?

EDIT: im sorry to be brash... its just that i created this post because the bugs forums would be an inappropriate place to post what i am considering, yet half the posts in this thread have suggested i do that. please no one else suggest that, because i am well familiar with the bugs forum.

Glenzig
07-16-2014, 10:03 PM
so youre saying that i should fill the bug forums with ideas that are not technically bugs? am i understanding you correctly?

EDIT: im sorry to be brash... its just that i created this post because the bugs forums would be an inappropriate place to post what i am considering, yet half the posts in this thread have suggested i do that. please no one else suggest that, because i am well familiar with the bugs forum.

I think that's just their way of telling you to drop it.

Vermicelli
07-16-2014, 11:01 PM

No ideas that are not classic are not going to be entertained by the staff. As a resident of 3 years here, I can tell ya that anything that is currently in effect yet is not prove-ably classic on this server either hasn't been fixed yet, or is something that prevents a server crushing exploit that was eventually fixed on Live.

The best and most viable ways to bring more people to P99 is to either correct the currently reported bugs, find and squash new bugs, or to volunteer as a GM event host. This server hecka way needs more GM events!!

Vermicelli
07-16-2014, 11:11 PM
Really though, at this point post yer ideas! A lot of us have asked you for them.

Daywolf
07-16-2014, 11:21 PM
The best and most viable ways to bring more people to P99 is to either correct the currently reported bugs, find and squash new bugs, or to volunteer as a GM event host. This server hecka way needs more GM events!!
Yeah there was that premium server on live early on, they had a lot of GM hosted events if you paid onto the server. I didn't though since I was already sporting accounts on UO too, which had seers and volunteers hosting regular events (those that helped GM's).

Of course, to mention, that didn't change the mechanics of the game, not like OP newbie armor, PoK books, instances or hirlings (whatever they were called). Anyway, that thinking of "bringing more people to.." etc, is what most mmo's get stuck into, ultimately dumbing down the game so it become nonsense to vet players enjoying challenge. Best example: SWG: NGE ... totally the end of the game over night and just hung on for years with resulting low population to inevitable closure.

phacemeltar
07-16-2014, 11:32 PM
Really though, at this point post yer ideas! A lot of us have asked you for them.

i am mostly just thinking of one suggestion i have, and have not yet found an appropriate place to put it. since it means alot to me, i will keep it to myself until i can find the correct forum.

EDIT: i guess i will attempt to make a post in server chat.. and just hope that it doesnt get buried under pictures of genitalia and racial slurs between pvp opponents.

Vermicelli
07-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Yeah there was that premium server on live early on, they had a lot of GM hosted events if you paid onto the server. I didn't though since I was already sporting accounts on UO too, which had seers and volunteers hosting regular events (those that helped GM's).

Of course, to mention, that didn't change the mechanics of the game, not like OP newbie armor, PoK books, instances or hirlings (whatever they were called). Anyway, that thinking of "bringing more people to.." etc, is what most mmo's get stuck into, ultimately dumbing down the game so it become nonsense to vet players enjoying challenge. Best example: SWG: NGE ... totally the end of the game over night and just hung on for years with resulting low population to inevitable closure.

Dang dude, what? I am talking about this server, Project 1999, which could use some community support, not some commercial server that you seem to bear a grudge against.

i am mostly just thinking of one suggestion i have, and have not yet found an appropriate place to put it. since it means alot to me, i will keep it to myself until i can find the correct forum.

I was trying to be nice n encouraging and all, but this is yer forum, fella. Squirt yer pearl of wisdom.

Daywolf
07-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Dang dude, what? I am talking about this server, Project 1999, which could use some community support, not some commercial server that you seem to bear a grudge against.Dang what? Don't like me agreeing with you that more GM events would be good here? Kk
Please, no GM events here! Better?

As for his suggestions, that's actually what started this thread, you must have missed that. The newbie armor quest thread he made, went down in flames, so started this thread to constantly argue how p99 basically should be something else to get more people to play (which would do the opposite) eg a suggestion forum for that nonsense. Best to just cut the middleman and post such suggestion threads in RnF? :rolleyes:

phacemeltar
07-16-2014, 11:58 PM
As for his suggestions, that's actually what started this thread, you must have missed that. The newbie armor quest thread he made, went down in flames, so started this thread to constantly argue how p99 basically should be something else to get more people to play (which would do the opposite) eg a suggestion forum for that nonsense.

hm, i must have missed when i posted this. please link?

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 12:06 AM
hm, i must have missed when i posted this. please link?

-----> http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157080
:rolleyes:

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 01:07 AM
The newbie armor quest thread

plz find where i said anything about this. you obviously didnt read anything i had written.

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 01:11 AM
The newbie armor quest thread

plz find where i said anything about this. you obviously didnt read anything i had written.

JUST A NOTE: this is the kind of responses i am trying to avoid receiving by posting in a suggestion forum. people who have opinions so strong that they do not bother to read OP, and instead clutter up the other forums

Vermicelli
07-17-2014, 01:12 AM
GERD BLESS what is yer gert darg sorggesturn that is what all this thread is abert sturp urgging it ann! Got dang it dude just suggest your suggestion and this thread will bw done!

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 01:18 AM
bigger avatar boxes

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 08:37 AM

JUST A NOTE: this is the kind of responses i am trying to avoid receiving by posting in a suggestion forum. people who have opinions so strong that they do not bother to read OP, and instead
No one here wants your newbified SoF defiant gear, that poll should have said it all for you how people think of non-legit ideas on p99. There are plenty on non-legit hybrid games on the server list... hint hint... maybe you would be happier on one of those just sayin (e.g hidden forest etc). Plenty of people didn't like early eq in the day. Had a friend I gave a box to, hated it, wanted something easier, but never played it when it did get easier. Dude, there is always live, it's got that stuff you want it seems, personally it turns my stomach what they did to the game. Adapt or take another look at the other servers around. This is a legit server, what in that is hard to get?

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 08:57 AM
No one here wants your newbified SoF defiant gear, that poll should have said it all for you how people think of non-legit ideas on p99. There are plenty on non-legit hybrid games on the server list... hint hint... maybe you would be happier on one of those just sayin (e.g hidden forest etc). Plenty of people didn't like early eq in the day. Had a friend I gave a box to, hated it, wanted something easier, but never played it when it did get easier. Dude, there is always live, it's got that stuff you want it seems, personally it turns my stomach what they did to the game. Adapt or take another look at the other servers around. This is a legit server, what in that is hard to get?

all i am asking for is a place to post suggestions that do not have a place in forums. why do you choose to attack me personally?

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 09:14 AM
all i am asking for is a place to post suggestions that do not have a place in forums. why do you choose to attack me personally?
Personal attack, uh-huh.. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should make your suggestion forum a poll? Oh, prolly not, eh? heh :D Seeing the way the last one went.
Looked over the hidden forest forum, don't see one there to link you to, all out of luck. Well if no server is to your liking, maybe start your own?? My first suggestion for your suggestion forum: 'make your own server' rather than getting all upset that people like it the way things are here and why we play.

But then again, maybe you already do have a server up, and you're a spyyyy, trying to destroy this server and get everyone over to your own which currently has a population of... 1.

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 09:26 AM
Personal attack, uh-huh.. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should make your suggestion forum a poll? Oh, prolly not, eh? heh :D Seeing the way the last one went.
Looked over the hidden forest forum, don't see one there to link you to, all out of luck. Well if no server is to your liking, maybe start your own?? My first suggestion for your suggestion forum: 'make your own server' rather than getting all upset that people like it the way things are here and why we play.

there are things about project1999 that could be done better. if you refuse to acknowledge this, then i will not be surprised. you strike me as incredibly closed-minded, as well as stupid.

ALSO: i appreciate that you think this is a bad idea, but there are other people in the world than yourself. also, i appreciate you helping to contribute to my other thread. your participation is really helping the community, whether u want it to or not.

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 09:39 AM
there are things about project1999 that could be done better. if you refuse to acknowledge this, then i will not be surprised. you strike me as incredibly closed-minded, as well as stupid.
See now there is a good example of an actual personal attack hahaha
I take great delight this coming from you, reinforces my certainty that I am on the right course in life. Thank you :D

Now back to your displeasure with this game, I see it not amounting to any real solution as you would hope to expect. You see, we are happy with the way things are, you are not. So if you attempt to meditate on those two factors for some indeterminate duration, well maybe there is hope you will see the logic between those two factors and what they amount to. The 'we' vs the 'you' and how that all pans out to in the grand scheme of things. Logic would only conclude one course of action, and that you must seek for yourself young padawan, out into the great unknown.

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 09:56 AM
stupid bullshit

please go away

ALSO:

This is a legit server, what in that is hard to get?

lies, no reset after duping and GM corruption/RMT... sorry to burst your bubble buddy but it wont be legit until wipe or new server

Brynnag
07-17-2014, 10:00 AM
whats going on in here?

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 10:03 AM
whats going on in here?
Somebodies having a meltdown :D
*lifts leg*

Messianic
07-17-2014, 10:05 AM
lies, no reset after duping and GM corruption/RMT... sorry to burst your bubble buddy but it wont be legit until wipe or new server

This is probably the dumbest thing i've seen here in a while.

Also, I'm sure Rog and crew have seen your suggestions, and i'm certain they will completely ignore them.

And for that I rejoice.

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 10:13 AM
im just trying to be nice and respond since i started this thread

Also, I'm sure Rog and crew have seen your suggestions, and i'm certain they will completely ignore them.

correction = suggestion

as this post is explaining, i was asking for a place to post a serious suggestion.. although i still think my idea for defiant gear would be a great one.

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 10:13 AM
And for that I rejoice.

phacemeltar
07-17-2014, 10:17 AM
im just trying to be nice

Whirled
07-17-2014, 10:19 AM
trying to be nice

... and I salute any being doing so. Sometimes we have to ignore the others around that have nothing but negative to add to anything. Keep on, keeping on man.

Glenzig
07-17-2014, 10:55 AM
im just trying to be nice and respond since i started this thread

correction = suggestion

as this post is explaining, i was asking for a place to post a serious suggestion.. although i still think my idea for defiant gear would be a great one.

You are more than welcome to carry that opinion as long as you want. However, you did make a poll on the subject, and the response wasn't even close. For this server defiant gear is not a good idea. Most ideas that try to marry live eq with classic eq are going to be bad and unpopular ideas. For this reason alone I think I suggestion forum of this type would be a complete waste of time for all involved. You can always pm any legit suggestions you have to the devs if you feel so strongly about them. Right now, nothing really needs to be done with the server except for bug reporting and beta testing Velious so it may actually one day be released. As I said earlier,after velious has been out for a while, they are saying that they will be implementing custom content. At that time maybe they will go the route of outing in a suggestion forum, or taking certain things to a vote. But, right now, I just don't see the point. Sorry.

Messianic
07-17-2014, 10:59 AM
If you post an honest suggestion in Server Chat, you'll get mostly honest responses. See your defiant armor thread.

What you're trying to do is replace our "best guess" (still based on some information, however limited) on game mechanics with community votes (newsflash - most people are assholes or idiots) on particular subjects. It's such a bad idea that I know Rog and crew will ignore it.

The reason this server is so successful is because it chooses a wheelhouse and stays there. It doesn't go off on BS custom tangents and eventually, even when it makes stuff non-classic, it usually fixes it. That's the vision of this server.

Let me interpret, since you don't understand: you're trying to change the vision of the server, not just tinker around the edges. It's not happening.

And for that I rejoice.

Now, if you have honest suggestions about things that do not affect the entire reason the server was created and the reason it is maintained, fire away. This isn't about negativity. This is about trying to explain to you just how ridiculous and far in left field these types of suggestions (defiant armor, votes on server mechanics) really are. Ridiculous posts attract trolls. You'll find them in higher numbers wherever you find a particularly silly post.

Dragonsblood1987
07-17-2014, 01:16 PM
is there a place where i could post suggestions that i have? i have had a few ideas on how to make the server grow, though i have yet to figure out where to post stuff like this. any suggestions on where i should post suggestions so that they dont clutter up the other forums?

ban TMO, remove the raid rotation, make all mobs ffa but keep the lockout system intact, make glenzig shave his peach fuzz porn stache.

the server will thrive.

Vermicelli
07-17-2014, 01:19 PM
bigger avatar boxes

Rhambuk
07-17-2014, 01:39 PM
what sets p99 apart from those other custom emus is the management.. i think that these folks could handle soemthing like that, and that an initiative like this would really take some of the pressure off these guys

oh they are definitely capable and I would love to see them add content etc but only post velious )

Glenzig
07-17-2014, 02:06 PM
ban TMO, remove the raid rotation, make all mobs ffa but keep the lockout system intact, make glenzig shave his peach fuzz porn stache.

the server will thrive.

But that peachfuzz is what gives me my amazing power!

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Ridiculous posts attract trolls. No one is trolling, well other than the OP.

Swish
07-17-2014, 06:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bsjKu1w.gif

(yeah I'm about 8 pages late ;))

iruinedyourday
07-17-2014, 07:05 PM
Oh hai swish, you want us to create a new suggestion thread? ok sure!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158152

Daywolf
07-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Oh hai swish, you want us to create a new suggestion thread? ok sure!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158152
Oh what joy!

iruinedyourday
07-18-2014, 06:51 PM
I have a serious suggestion - People that create threads on this forum, should be able to delete posts within them.

Like that way we could have trolls creating their own troll threads.. and when people trolled in threads that were designed for friendly community friendship, they would just realize it was futile.