PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Binding in city of mist

R Flair
07-10-2014, 03:25 AM
More of a suggestion than a bug, but its in the spirit of the custom bind rules that have been implemented on this server.

The ability to bind anywhere in City of Mist has been used to give gankers an advantage over XP groups for far too long. I'd like to suggest limiting binding in city of mist to the zone-in the way bindings in FV is limited to the city for non-bind classes. This will prevent PKs from being able to gate to the tops of the buildings to avoid avoid the repercussions of pvp and also force them to travel through players if they want to climb back to the 2nd floor.

Grimjaw
07-10-2014, 12:28 PM
what custom bind rules are you referring to?

in classic u could bind anywhere in CoM.

I recall there being restrictions in Overthere as well as FV - limited to the outpost. Iksar would bind on opposite side (outside) of the outpost wall.

Daldaen
07-10-2014, 12:44 PM
He is referring to Red server. It's more of a custom server than a classic one over there.

In classic CoM was considered a city and even melee could get bound there.

Potus
07-10-2014, 10:38 PM
CoM is such a god awful zone why do people go there for exp?

Uuruk
07-11-2014, 01:22 AM
shits classic, stop getting wrecked.

shorttin
07-14-2014, 09:25 AM
shits classic, stop getting wrecked.

says the douche probably using a second floor bind, oh wait you just plug...

Grimjaw
07-14-2014, 01:00 PM
He is referring to Red server. It's more of a custom server than a classic one over there.

In classic CoM was considered a city and even melee could get bound there.

I only play on red as well.. and I still have no idea wtf custom bind rules ur talking about