PDA

View Full Version : Forming group for Fungi king

Uuruk
07-10-2014, 10:18 PM
putting together fungi king group, need tank, puller, cleric, enchanter, DPS. tunic reserved, all other loot up for rolls. Pm if interested.

indiscriminate_hater
07-10-2014, 10:23 PM
It's not funny anymore

Uuruk
07-10-2014, 10:24 PM
It's not funny anymore

Please keep insults out of my thread. Trying to form a group for tonight. May have a chanter already.

Champion_Standing
07-10-2014, 11:25 PM
I like where this is going

fastboy21
07-11-2014, 12:32 AM
sicko.

indiscriminate_hater
07-11-2014, 01:20 AM
looks like frostbite

Bruno
07-11-2014, 01:59 AM

Clark
07-11-2014, 02:09 AM

Uuruk
07-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Want to get this going tonight

Sirbanmelotz
07-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Gl on reserved hahahahahhehahah

kenzar
07-13-2014, 08:22 PM
tunic reserved, all other loot up for rolls.
I'm genuinely interested in knowing if A) people agree to this? and B) what makes the fungi reserved?

Brutal_X
07-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Sounds more like "Hey guys help me get to fungi king so I can get my tunic but when I get it fuck you guys you're on your own."

Kekephee
07-13-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm genuinely interested in knowing if A) people agree to this? and B) what makes the fungi reserved?

He's not serious. Someone put a post up on this board a few days ago saying they were putting together a Guardian Wurms group and anyone who joined could roll on any spells that dropped except torpor. That person was promptly made fun of for like 20 pages by people who felt it was absurd of them to offer people a place in a shitty camp where reward number 1 is a 100k spell that they can't have and rewards number 2-10 are like 1k spells down to spells that you have to pay someone to destroy for you.

This guy is just making fun of that.

kenzar
07-13-2014, 08:36 PM
He's not serious. Someone put a post up on this board a few days ago saying they were putting together a Guardian Wurms group and anyone who joined could roll on any spells that dropped except torpor. That person was promptly made fun of for like 20 pages by people who felt it was absurd of them to offer people a place in a shitty camp where reward number 1 is a 100k spell that they can't have and rewards number 2-10 are like 1k spells down to spells that you have to pay someone to destroy for you.

This guy is just making fun of that.

Oh ok, that makes way more sense. I was like 'wtf people do this?!' hah. Good to hear it was in jest and not some new trend.

Tulnavara
07-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Please don't troll his thread. He's putting forth the effort to get the group going and you don't have to join if you don't want to. Taking the time to do that obviously entitles him to calling dibs on whatever piece of loot he wants.

Wiwi
07-14-2014, 12:41 PM
I saw the guys twitch stream. He's a bearded aspergers. I could not expect any better from him, really.

stakha
07-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Please don't troll his thread. He's putting forth the effort to get the group going and you don't have to join if you don't want to. Taking the time to do that obviously entitles him to calling dibs on whatever piece of loot he wants.

It's true that nobody has to join if they don't want to, but by posting the idea in a public forum also leaves it up to public scrutiny.

fastboy21
07-14-2014, 01:11 PM
It's true that nobody has to join if they don't want to, but by posting the idea in a public forum also leaves it up to public scrutiny.

the op was probably trolling...

but to be fair to the discussion in general, i have actually waived my loot rights on specific items at certain camps because i wanted to get the exp, and i knew that the group wouldn't invite me unless i did so.

its kinda a dick move on their part...but its a free world, if you don't like the conditions of the contract nobody is making you sign it.

Uuruk
07-14-2014, 01:23 PM
I saw the guys twitch stream. He's a bearded aspergers. I could not expect any better from him, really.
Ok i laughed.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/ab4id.jpg

Uuruk, just ignore the haters. I like where this is going. You form that group dude. People don't like the loot rules, well, they can form their own King group if they are such hotshit.

I guess my point is, I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate here. Seems like a bunch of emo shit, while One Brave Player has decided to step forward and say, "Send me Sir, I'll go, but Tunic is reserved."

/salute

stakha
07-14-2014, 02:06 PM
the op was probably trolling...

but to be fair to the discussion in general, i have actually waived my loot rights on specific items at certain camps because i wanted to get the exp, and i knew that the group wouldn't invite me unless i did so.

its kinda a dick move on their part...but its a free world, if you don't like the conditions of the contract nobody is making you sign it.

In this thread, yeah it's pretty obviously a joke. I was referring to the TrendyDru's thread.

tanknspank
07-14-2014, 02:09 PM
reward number 1 is a 100k spell that they can't have and rewards number 2-10 are like 1k spells down to spells that you have to pay someone to destroy for you.
What makes Torpor so much more expensive than the others? Is it extremely rare? Or are other 'good' spells 100k too, but just don't drop there?

Shinko
07-14-2014, 02:14 PM
sorry Fungi King is class C

thieros
07-14-2014, 02:16 PM
C for Completely depleting soulfires after unbrella dies to king like a noob?

Orruar
07-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Unbrella trained fungi king on us while we were in TOV on beta. It was impressive.

Kekephee
07-14-2014, 02:28 PM
What makes Torpor so much more expensive than the others? Is it extremely rare? Or are other 'good' spells 100k too, but just don't drop there?

I think it's a combination of:

1) It's like, epic-level class-empowering. A shaman with torpor is like a different class than a shaman without torpor. I don't play a shaman so I couldn't really give you a quantifiable estimate of just how good it is, but my understanding is a shaman with torpor basically has unlimited mana and can keep up with a cleric for heals. Last night I was in a HS South group with three guildies, one of whom was a torpor shaman, and what wound up happening was the cleric got bored and started wailing on shit with his vibrating hammer because the shaman was doing all the healing.

2) It's stupid rare.

iruinedyourday
07-14-2014, 02:52 PM
I think it's a combination of:

1) It's like, epic-level class-empowering. A shaman with torpor is like a different class than a shaman without torpor. I don't play a shaman so I couldn't really give you a quantifiable estimate of just how good it is, but my understanding is a shaman with torpor basically has unlimited mana and can keep up with a cleric for heals. Last night I was in a HS South group with three guildies, one of whom was a torpor shaman, and what wound up happening was the cleric got bored and started wailing on shit with his vibrating hammer because the shaman was doing all the healing.

2) It's stupid rare.

3) Everyone wants to be epic torpor shaman. Everyone.

4) Nobody wants to be non epic non torpor shaman. No one.

Messianic
07-14-2014, 02:53 PM

The above poster is right; it's just sort of difficult to compare it even to the itemization melee characters get. It changes the class and amplifies it a LOT.

loramin
07-14-2014, 04:28 PM
4) Nobody wants to be non epic non torpor shaman. No one.

Hey!

Ahldagor
07-14-2014, 09:48 PM
You ain't a shaman without torpor.

Tewaz
07-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Ya'll got pvp'd by the best pvper from the pvp server.

Daldaen
07-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Ya'll got pvp'd by the best pvper from the pvp server.

That is like meeting the best player of arena league football. No one cares.

Uuruk
07-14-2014, 10:25 PM
That is like meeting the best player of arena league football. No one cares.