PDA

View Full Version : Is Blue 99 Magelo down?

Laugher
07-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Just tried to open it a few times but all I'm getting is a blank page, figured I'd check here because my internet has been laggy at times in the past couple days but I was able to load up other pages pretty quickly.

iruinedyourday
07-12-2014, 03:58 PM
I saw a thread about this earlier, I think yea its down :/ But u know what I dont know? I dont know what blue megelo is XD wut is it? haha

Javacup
07-12-2014, 04:16 PM
You can still view profiles if you have the link, and edit ones you previously made. Just the main part doesn't load. Saw it working for maybe a day.

Laugher
07-12-2014, 04:38 PM
I saw a thread about this earlier, I think yea its down :/ But u know what I dont know? I dont know what blue megelo is XD wut is it? haha

its a part of the wiki that lets you build an inventory view of your gear and 8 inv slots so that you could say link it in your sig(in the past there used to actually be a site or program called Magelo that provided this service for live for a fee, I think they still do) but the wiki basically duplicated that service so taht you could use it for your 99 chars for free, so if you were to for example look up Freddi Mercury you'd be able to see the way he was geared as of my last update (which I think was fall of last yr lol)

Clark
07-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Wanted to use this eventually. Any plans for a fix perhaps?

myriverse
07-13-2014, 01:54 PM
You can kind of haxx0rz your way in to create a new character.

http://wiki.project1999.com/index.php?title=Magelo_Blue:[CharacterName]&action=edit&prefix=Magelo%20Blue:&preload=&editintro=&section=