So we're getting the bazaar? :D

Champion_Standing
07-15-2014, 07:28 AM
So we're getting the bazaar? :D

Finally

Daldaen
07-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Finally

Don't tease me like that. I'd love to be able to buy and sell stuff without dealing with buy-low sell-high folk. Plus it would actually provide an area for low-level items to get sold.

Bazaar confirmed best thing to happen to EQ economy until RoF updated bazaar.

Swish
07-15-2014, 09:55 AM

Laugher
07-15-2014, 10:00 AM
Loved the old baz lol

it was one of the few things I enjoyed about EQMac that you don't see too often these days

Thulack
07-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Don't tease me like that. I'd love to be able to buy and sell stuff without dealing with buy-low sell-high folk. Plus it would actually provide an area for low-level items to get sold.

Still get the buy low sell high but now the buyers just have everything laid out for them. While i love EC and the interaction it brings more money would be made if there was a bazaar and personally the offline bazaar that RoF brought with it was one of the reason i quit live. There should be a advantage to leaving your PC on all the time just like sitting in EC.

Daldaen
07-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Dumb dumb dumb.

Leaving your PC on is just a waste on your electric bill.

Thulack
07-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Dumb dumb dumb.

Leaving your PC on is just a waste on your electric bill.

that 5 dollars a month my Gold rated PS uses is killing me!!! :rolleyes:

plus who doesnt leave their PC on 24/7 nowadays? personally i have 2 computers that run 24/7 so thats why it doesnt bother me :)

Rhambuk
07-15-2014, 10:26 AM
and staying logged in is just asking to wake up dead, I remember people casting lev on traders and pushing them over to the arena. or just casting lev on them and waiting for the 4 inch drop to kill them

Thulack
07-15-2014, 10:27 AM
and staying logged in is just asking to wake up dead, I remember people casting lev on traders and pushing them over to the arena. or just casting lev on them and waiting for the 4 inch drop to kill them

Lol that got fixed once it became a problem.

Bboboo
07-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Wouldn't mind PC bazaars, loved how it was in FFXI.

Grubbz
07-15-2014, 04:58 PM
Luclin sucked balls, sure the raids were ok but the keying process was complete bullshit. The old bazaar was great for pvp, had some fun times in there.

Thank god pop (the best expansion to any MMO) came out after the crap that we called luclin.

iruinedyourday
07-15-2014, 05:34 PM
p99 Forums and EC is all you need - hang out with people in a fantastic classic zone while you play on a classic server designed to make you hang out in classic zones, or forum quest while you work.

Anything else would just be a weak knockoff of what is already a perfect system that caters to both types of players.

Add a bazaar and now you cant shop while you're at work. Lame. Its just lame to even think fora second that we would add anythign past vellious to this server

Just go play live ffs it has all the crap you guys keep thinking they should add here. What is the point of playing P99 if you like the bazaar and planes of power and luclin? I dont get it!??

a_gnoll_pup
07-15-2014, 06:41 PM
p99 Forums and EC is all you need - hang out with people in a fantastic classic zone while you play on a classic server designed to make you hang out in classic zones, or forum quest while you work.

Anything else would just be a weak knockoff of what is already a perfect system that caters to both types of players.

Add a bazaar and now you cant shop while you're at work. Lame. Its just lame to even think fora second that we would add anythign past vellious to this server

Just go play live ffs it has all the crap you guys keep thinking they should add here. What is the point of playing P99 if you like the bazaar and planes of power and luclin? I dont get it!??

I think there's a complete misunderstanding. Nothing past Velious on live is being added from a traditional EQ expansion content wise (nothing from Luclin, PoP+, etc) and the existing servers won't go past Velious.

I don't know why you guys hear 'custom content' and think 'bazaar', 'PoP', etc, because that's not what was even remotely implied. Those things are cancerous to a classic era server. Why do you think the staff would even consider something so community destroying, and why do you think features from live EQ have to be implemented when the word 'custom' comes up?

When I think custom, I don't think of any of that crap that comes in later expansions. I think of servers like Shards of Dalaya, Scorpious2k, and other emu servers which do not even have live content on them.

tl;dr bazaar's not being added or any of that crap, learn to interpret the english language better

iruinedyourday
07-15-2014, 07:07 PM
learn to interpret the english language better

shut your filthy mouth

phacemeltar
07-15-2014, 07:19 PM
so when is third server coming? is it going to be teams, and if so what is ruleset?

Ahldagor
07-15-2014, 09:56 PM
learn to interpret the english language better

you understand my hell

jarshale
07-15-2014, 10:22 PM
PoP raiding was pretty good. But I wouldn't want everything up to that point added.

quido
07-15-2014, 10:24 PM
plus who doesnt leave their PC on 24/7 nowadays? personally i have 2 computers that run 24/7 so thats why it doesnt bother me :)

Would you like to run a red leaderboard monitor character for us?

Pokesan
07-15-2014, 10:55 PM
Would you like to run a red leaderboard monitor character for us?

How I do that?