PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Mischief - Community Project

Alunova
07-20-2014, 10:04 PM
I'm looking for the ambient text that took place during the theater event.

What did Bristlebane say when he spawned? I know he is upset about there not being a CT puppet and the play ends as a result, I just need the exact text.

Did the curtain Rise/Lower? When?

Did the audience say anything and did the puppets do anything? Did they do anything if Bristlebane did not spawn?

Did Geb say anything as a hint?

Most of the zone is complete, I'm not looking for card drop rates or other information at this time, just the theatre texts.

khanable
07-20-2014, 10:48 PM
What did Bristlebane say when he spawned? I know he is upset about there not being a CT puppet and the play ends as a result, I just need the exact text.

Bristlebane shouts, "What the fuck! Where the fuck is my fucking Cazic Thule puppet! How the fuck is this show going to go on without the fucking Cazic Thule puppet! You know what, fuck the whole thing, I'm going back to underfoot and getting shitfaced with some elven whores, deuces pricks!"

Alunova
07-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Bristlebane shouts, "What the fuck! Where the fuck is my fucking Cazic Thule puppet! How the fuck is this show going to go on without the fucking Cazic Thule puppet! You know what, fuck the whole thing, I'm going back to underfoot and getting shitfaced with some elven whores, deuces pricks!"

Sounds legit!

khanable
07-20-2014, 10:57 PM
Bristlebane shouts 'Bah! Where be the Cazic Thule Puppet! Ridiculously funny!'
Bristlebane says 'Well, there is nothing to see here! Go home everyone!'

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/ponderings-on-cazic-thule-and-the-plane-of-fear.59859/
http://www.antonius-bayle.org/index.php?topic=2239.5;wap2

Alunova
07-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Almost done:

Need the text that a maniacal knight says when you turn in a black squire

Alunova
07-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Bump!

Byrjun
07-29-2014, 12:20 AM
I got you.

White and Black Knight's Quests Two different NPC Merchants spawn in the rat maze below Bristlebane's mansion (dark knight sells bone chips, while the white knight sells peridots). They are both looking for their "squires".

Completing a knight quest will cause the knight to respawn once or sometimes twice, as either a white or black knight.

You say, 'Hail, a maniacal dark knight'

Note: hailing the dark knight will cause him to despawn.

a maniacal dark knight says 'Greetings, friend. Perhaps an intelligent Erudite such as you can assist me in a friendly game of find the exit. I really like being with friends rather than being alo... No! NONONO! Make the fluffy goodness stop! You must help me! Squire!!! Squire! Curse him where is he when I need him. Find my squire you pathetic fool!
You no longer have a target.

Note: the squire that the dark knight is looking for is "a black squire" card that is dropped by various NPCs in the Plane of Mischief.

Give a black squire to a maniacal dark knight

a maniacal dark knight says 'You have found it!! Thank Innoruuk! I am sorry that you had to witness my moment of weakness. These tunnels twist and bend my very thoughts. Perhaps this trinket will assist you in your journey. I pray to the lord of hate that you find this madman and put an end to this insanity.
You gain experience!!

Note: the reward you receive from the black knight is a random number of peridots. (at one time, the reward was 4 bone chips)

You say, 'Hail, a jovial white knight'

a jovial white knight says 'Greetings! It is good to see another face within these depths. I have been traveling these mazes for many months now. Judging by the look of you, I do not expect that you will locate the exit. Especially since I have not yet been able to. My only wish is to find a squire to complete my knighthood. Say you wouldn't happen to... never mind. I do not expect that you can even comprehend the full extent of my attempt to communicate with you. Shove off commoner.

Note: the squire that the white knight is looking for is "a white squire" card that is dropped by various NPCs in the Plane of Mischief.

Give a white squire to a jovial white knight

a jovial white knight says 'You have found it!! Thank Tunare! I apologize for my rude behaviour. These tunnels twist and bend my very thoughts. Perhaps this will assist you in your escape from this cruel joke Fizzlethorpe has been playing with our minds. I thank you friend.
You gain experience!!

The reward you receive from the white knight is a random number of bone chips. (at one time, the reward was 4 peridots)

It is unclear if the Bone Chips and Peridots have any further use in the zone. I believe the quest is incomplete at this point.

Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20011217192116/http://pub57.ezboard.com/ftheplaneofmischieffrm5.showMessage?topicID=14.top ic