PDA

View Full Version : Sir Luken ks/help

topgun1027
07-25-2014, 07:03 AM
Hello, so after I just got ksed by Tasslehof from TMO on Sir Luken I was wondering if anyone could help me on the next spawn / spawns to get my paladin epic peice "soulfire" last thing I need.

Tasslehof gives TMO a really bad name tonight in my eye's wouldn't even reply to me after I asked him nicely to stop and .. after that if I could buy it off him .. not one single response acted like an immature guilty person would and ran off as fast as he could and turned in 5 minutes later.

Pretty upset about camping him almost 3 weeks to finally find it up with nobody there then single it out and be ksed.Anyway if you want more details pm me about it, not like anyone in tmo cares what the solo man thinks.

I just want it done and will donate for some help I know when the next spawn will be so pm me please and thank you for anyone that is willing to help.

PS yah.. petition sent we shell see what happens..

Danyelle
07-25-2014, 07:09 AM
Let me know when he's up. Murdering filthy Freeport guards is kinda an occupation of mine.

Swish
07-25-2014, 07:12 AM
Consumed by pixels.

Probably going on someone's 5th-6th alt if that helps you feel any better :/

topgun1027
07-25-2014, 07:14 AM
Consumed by pixels.

wrong

Swish
07-25-2014, 07:16 AM
wrong

Details then plx

Tasslehofp99
07-25-2014, 07:28 AM
So I'm sitting there medding up in the field out in west Freeport when Lucan + guards come running towards me, following a bard. I wasn't invis because I wasn't really expecting to be trained. The bard zoned right on top of me so the guards aggro'd immediately after they hit the zone line. I snared the guards and killed them after just narrowly escaping death.

That's more or less how it went down.

Daldaen
07-25-2014, 07:32 AM
Unsure if I buy your story. The gate guards are magic immune...

a_gnoll_pup
07-25-2014, 07:34 AM

False, bards can land charm on them, albeit rarely

It's like a 25% chance to land spells on them

topgun1027
07-25-2014, 07:39 AM
So I'm sitting there medding up in the field out in west Freeport when Lucan + guards come running towards me, following a bard. I wasn't invis because I wasn't really expecting to be trained. The bard zoned right on top of me so the guards aggro'd immediately after they hit the zone line. I snared the guards and killed them after just narrowly escaping death.

Oh now you have the decency to respond.. all of this could of been avoided had you just typed a simple yes/no in game. You reply here but with a lie, Phyia is the only other player who was there with us and he was upset for me at what you did. Don't bring lies here gm's will settle it. Not going to reply anymore to you that's all that has to be said.

False, bards can land charm on them, albeit rarely

It's like a 25% chance to land spells on them

yup can land charm on Lucan too

Champion_Standing
07-25-2014, 07:45 AM
Consumed by pixels.

No way, going to a monk. Need moar EZ mode!!!

Tasslehofp99
07-25-2014, 08:09 AM

It was Lucan, Jentry, and another green guy maybe mizraen or something like that; the gate guards weren't in the train. Anyway, I had my chat window minimized (do this sometimes when I'm just running around doing random tedious tasks) and didn't even realize that the OP was sending me tells. An hour after killing lucan and co. I un-minimized my chat window to see a shitload of hate tells from the OP.

I really didn't think the guy was even trying to kill lucan; looked like he was running for his life being that he was under 18% health and running for the zone line. I happened to need the piece so I figured it was just dumb luck that he had been dumped right on my head. I also wouldn't consider it a kill steal since the OP had left the zone and trained lucan onto me more or less.

Oh now you have the decency to respond.. all of this could of been avoided had you just typed a simple yes/no in game. You reply here but with a lie, Phyia is the only other player who was there with us and he was upset for me at what you did. Don't bring lies here gm's will settle it. Not going to reply anymore to you that's all that has to be said.

To the OP: Its odd that you mention that mage because they are probably the only reason I survived your train. Also, I probably would've let you loot the testimony for free if I had even realized you were after it. As I stated above my chat windows were minimized and I didn't realized that you'd sent me any tells at all. Once I'd seen all the hate tells you sent me after the fact I didn't really feel like responding to you in-game at all.

Swish
07-25-2014, 08:11 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/bundys_popcorn.gif

Daldaen
07-25-2014, 08:34 AM
Minimized Chat window... Sounds pretty unclassic to me.

And no, the 2 guards that are at the Freeport gate are indeed immune to magic. 15+ snare resists in a row on blue cons prove this. It was done early in EQ to help noobs who would find, after running to the guards, that a high level was EXPing off them.

Atmas
07-25-2014, 10:18 AM
The OP is kind of light on details about being "ksed". Usually when people are legitimately ksed they have been camping a spawn or engaged a mob and have been killing it before getting out dpsed. If you zone a mob over someone or in general zone at all that's giving up claim.

Also, it doesn't really impact loot rights, but I have never seen a situation where Tasslehof didn't have something to say so I'm inclined to believe he didn't see the messages.

Tuffpuppy
07-25-2014, 10:22 AM
This isn't a KS. Not really cool to throw that around when it obviously wasn't. However if you need help let us know when he's up and I am sure you can get help.

Champion_Standing
07-25-2014, 11:00 AM
It was Lucan, Jentry, and another green guy maybe mizraen or something like that; the gate guards weren't in the train. Anyway, I had my chat window minimized (do this sometimes when I'm just running around doing random tedious tasks) and didn't even realize that the OP was sending me tells. An hour after killing lucan and co. I un-minimized my chat window to see a shitload of hate tells from the OP.

I really didn't think the guy was even trying to kill lucan; looked like he was running for his life being that he was under 18% health and running for the zone line. I happened to need the piece so I figured it was just dumb luck that he had been dumped right on my head. I also wouldn't consider it a kill steal since the OP had left the zone and trained lucan onto me more or less.

To the OP: Its odd that you mention that mage because they are probably the only reason I survived your train. Also, I probably would've let you loot the testimony for free if I had even realized you were after it. As I stated above my chat windows were minimized and I didn't realized that you'd sent me any tells at all. Once I'd seen all the hate tells you sent me after the fact I didn't really feel like responding to you in-game at all.

Rofl, ALL the chat windows minimized for that panoramic view of freeport. Nice try with that one.

Mblake81
07-25-2014, 11:07 AM
The gate guards are magic immune...

Shits not classic
&
Slate terrorized the tunnel

-People would troll by killing the bankers, era 99 you mad bro

Sometimes people fucking with each other is fun, healthy, infuriating /ragequit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlEx6PNqqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OavmjjfUKYc

Wizards invis in your camp until you got the nameds to 85% and would Ice Comet steal your phat lewts
Porters taking you to far off rings because you screwed over one of their alts, after they got your monies.

Slamming your keyboard against the wall for bad loot drops or lag is meh at best :/

If you are going to break a $50+ dollar item then make it about some scum shit bag over the internet, you will rage buy the next keyboard.. scowling. hahah
-hacks suck regardless.

Rhambuk
07-25-2014, 11:25 AM
if you were running towards the zoneline with the guards you mustive seen hoff sitting there, whyd you run right over him and not veer off to avoid training him?

Nubben
07-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Without commenting on anything else in this thread, if you are running guards to a zone line in a city zone and see someone sitting near the zone line, there is no reason to assume that the person is KOS to the guards.

brecon
07-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Not a KS if you zoned. Tasselhoff definitely wasn't as ignorant as he is pretending to be, but they were his to do with what he wanted, and he wanted to keep them.

indiscriminate_hater
07-25-2014, 01:45 PM

http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_postimage/3a22efe24075137e96b84aa9b5f1580c.jpg

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/ng/01/Spinmat.gif

Shinko
07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
FUCKING TMO SKUM TASSSLE IS A PLAGUE TO THE SERVER

Nirgon
07-25-2014, 02:14 PM
Ya. I blame not-classic chat windows.

Wildino
07-25-2014, 03:02 PM

Cecily
07-25-2014, 03:09 PM

Rattle Squirrell
07-25-2014, 04:41 PM
I thought if you zoned a mob you had at least 24 hours to come back and reclaim said mob. I think i read that somewhere......

Glenzig
07-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Hello, so after I just got ksed by Tasslehof from TMO on Sir Luken I was wondering if anyone could help me on the next spawn / spawns to get my paladin epic peice "soulfire" last thing I need.

Tasslehof gives TMO a really bad name tonight in my eye's wouldn't even reply to me after I asked him nicely to stop and .. after that if I could buy it off him .. not one single response acted like an immature guilty person would and ran off as fast as he could and turned in 5 minutes later.

Pretty upset about camping him almost 3 weeks to finally find it up with nobody there then single it out and be ksed.Anyway if you want more details pm me about it, not like anyone in tmo cares what the solo man thinks.

I just want it done and will donate for some help I know when the next spawn will be so pm me please and thank you for anyone that is willing to help.

PS yah.. petition sent we shell see what happens..

So what actually happened? Did you at any point zone with said mob in tow? Or was it a cut and dry ks? Don't name and shame and come up light on the details. Give us the novelized version.

Clark
07-26-2014, 12:24 AM
we shell see what happens..

http://i.imgur.com/fnh76YE.jpg

Clark
07-26-2014, 12:28 AM
The OP is kind of light on details about being "ksed". Usually when people are legitimately ksed they have been camping a spawn or engaged a mob and have been killing it before getting out dpsed. If you zone a mob over someone or in general zone at all that's giving up claim.

Also, it doesn't really impact loot rights, but I have never seen a situation where Tasslehof didn't have something to say so I'm inclined to believe he didn't see the messages.