PDA

View Full Version : HELP how do i

Budley
07-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Fix my faction with the guards of Qeynos

Shodo
07-28-2014, 07:24 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Guards_of_Qeynos

You can find a page like this one for any faction in the game, just go to the wiki and type the faction name in the search bar (might have to move some spaces around to get the result you want).

Edit: If you meant the corrupt guards, search for that one instead - there are two separate guard factions in Qeynos.

Vermicelli
07-28-2014, 11:27 PM
^^^ Kill lots of gnolls while respecting true noob dreams of leveling in Black Burrow. Turn in the gnoll fangs you get to captain Tillin in South Qeynos. Kiss yer Corrupt guard faction good-bye.

You could also smack up some hundreds of Karana bandits and turn in their sashes to Chesgard Sidwyn. Pretty much any faction fixing done in EQ is handled in the area surrounding the faction you want to fix.

If you have difficulty getting to Captain Tillin, try getting a druid to share wolf form with you. That often, though not among all cultures, sets your faction race modifier to neutral.

Valdarious
07-29-2014, 07:57 AM
You could also turn those Gnoll fangs into Halas with no faction hit.

PDX0621
07-29-2014, 11:15 AM
If you have difficulty getting to Captain Tillin, try getting a druid to share wolf form with you. That often, though not among all cultures, sets your faction race modifier to neutral.

Careful with this part. Wolf form makes you KoS to the guards outside Halas, I'd imagine it would be the same for the guards inside the city also.

Clark
07-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Isn't worth it. Focus on xp.

Vermicelli
07-29-2014, 05:09 PM

Yeah. For what it's worth, Qeynos is a pretty small part of Norrath without many interesting quests. I do understand just wanting them to like you for the sake of being liked, as I, in my teenage Ranger years, once sought to get to Amiable with Kerra Ridge because CAT PEOPLE before I found that you can't do that without tanking Erudin faction.

If there is one or two particular quests you want to do for loot, there are typically ways to get it without having to grind faction. Enchanters can charm a mob to move it where you want and put it at Indifferent faction. For 1 or 2kpp, you can buy a puppet string charge to get the mob to Amiable. You can get invisible to move past factions that don't like you. There's lots of options!

webrunner5
07-29-2014, 05:26 PM

What he says. Waste of time.