PDA

View Full Version : Loot (tagalong) whoring in Karnor's Castle?

Telemakus
07-29-2014, 06:57 AM
Hey all, I wanted to ask about the no drops in Karnor's Castle, specifically the Jarsath Scale items.

Do these items often rot, such that a newbie Cleric and Paladin could come in and loot what would otherwise go to waste? Is it particularly difficult to do so if yes? What level is best for that?

I'm not really a big money baller, but the quest for gear is fun for me even if it means just exploring and seeing what scraps I can pick up here and there, so I'm really just looking for ways to go about that.

Thank you!

Wildino
07-29-2014, 07:03 AM
There is often lowbies asking for rotts, just come and ask

Telemakus
07-29-2014, 07:14 AM

Good to know it is not considered poor taste (provided you're respectable about it, I'm sure). Thank you!

Clark
07-29-2014, 08:25 AM

Tecmos Deception
07-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Good to know it is not considered poor taste (provided you're respectable about it, I'm sure). Thank you!

Yeah, it's not frowned upon at all. Supple scale arm even rots sometimes, though far less often than the jarsath stuff.

Fiyero
07-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Yes, Jarsath armor rots constantly. Just hang out at zone line waiting for OOC rot calls, or ask if you can loot any that drop.

Swish
07-29-2014, 11:39 AM
Got an armband for my necro ages back. Funnily nobody else in the zone wanted/needed it and one rotted after that :s

Kekephee
07-29-2014, 12:43 PM
The no drop pieces drop constantly and rot often, bring as many characters as you want in and ooc all day. Just don't train anyone.

fastboy21
07-29-2014, 12:51 PM
Hey all, I wanted to ask about the no drops in Karnor's Castle, specifically the Jarsath Scale items.

Do these items often rot, such that a newbie Cleric and Paladin could come in and loot what would otherwise go to waste? Is it particularly difficult to do so if yes? What level is best for that?

I'm not really a big money baller, but the quest for gear is fun for me even if it means just exploring and seeing what scraps I can pick up here and there, so I'm really just looking for ways to go about that.

Thank you!

doesn't take very long...prob a full set drops every few hours if you /ooc every once in a while from zone in folks will let you know...same for a few other goodies as well you might need.