PDA

View Full Version : WTS Amulet of Necropotence

bigsykedaddy
07-30-2014, 06:10 PM
WTS Amulet of Necropotence. c/o 400k.

These will hold their value through Velious because GMs have confirmed they will be very very rare drops off Golems. Since the server is stuck at Velious forever, they don't want a giant influx of these to the server.

PM with your offer. Thanks in advance.

Bazia
07-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Is there a link to any GM/Dev post saying they intend to intentionally nerf golem AoN drop rates?

skorge
07-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Since the server is stuck at Velious forever, they don't want a giant influx of these to the server.

lol this is total BS and should be edited out...why would they do that? they never bothered adjusting any other drops up until now including fungis, cofs, etc...aon is no different

bigsykedaddy
07-31-2014, 01:35 AM
lol this is total BS and should be edited out...why would they do that? they never bothered adjusting any other drops up until now including fungis, cofs, etc...aon is no different

I'm just telling you what I heard on a stream with the GMs ask them to confirm, I don't get it either but until they say different I am going by what I heard from them. Also a fungi isn't the same thing as an AoN

bigsykedaddy
07-31-2014, 01:36 AM
Is there a link to any GM/Dev post saying they intend to intentionally nerf golem AoN drop rates?

I can try to find it but just petition them to get clarification, again it was either Sirken or Derubael.

Daldolma
07-31-2014, 12:25 PM
don't really care but if they don't nerf aon drop rates, literally every player on the server will have one within a year of fear revamp

Wrench
07-31-2014, 12:44 PM
don't really care but if they don't nerf aon drop rates, literally every player on the server will have one within a year of fear revamp

the devs (specifically nilbog) have shouted that this server is about classic above all else

if they do this, and over a vanity item, they might aswell put a fork in that statement, cause its dead

bigsykedaddy
07-31-2014, 01:11 PM
the devs (specifically nilbog) have shouted that this server is about classic above all else

if they do this, and over a vanity item, they might aswell put a fork in that statement, cause its dead

I agree, but what's funny is there are so many things that are not classic about this server. This would just be another one. It's their box if they don't want every player running around as a skeleton that is their choice.

Daldolma
07-31-2014, 04:53 PM

not really.

everyone having skelly illusion is obviously non-classic. what's more non-classic? screwing with drop rates re: a single item, or having every single person on the server running around with an illusion that was a very rare end-game item on live?

it's a judgment call between two non-classic options. the end-game in general is the same thing

you can't go back to 1999

skorge
07-31-2014, 05:18 PM
not really.

everyone having skelly illusion is obviously non-classic. what's more non-classic? screwing with drop rates re: a single item, or having every single person on the server running around with an illusion that was a very rare end-game item on live?

it's a judgment call between two non-classic options. the end-game in general is the same thing

everyone having a fungi is not classic...fungi tunic = most powerful leveling item in the game, but yet there are thousands of them here i bet...fungi tunic more powerful than aon...on my server, Veeshan I didnt even own one in Velious (let alone kunark), only a few people on the server had fungis

Jfertal
07-31-2014, 05:57 PM

isnt the fear revamp like basically the last patch of velious basically?

Daldolma
07-31-2014, 06:03 PM

pretty late, yeah. but on classic timeline, it doesn't take that long. now we're obviously not operating on that type of timeline so who knows when it comes out

Wrench
07-31-2014, 06:05 PM

march 14, 2001

bigsykedaddy
08-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Bump

Ella`Ella
08-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Want to Sell account...

Level 1 bard
Level 1 shaman
Level 1 Necro
Level 1 war
Level 1 rogue
Level 1 Druid
Level 1 monk
Level 1 cleric

All Chars come equipped with fungi tunic and rusty weapon! PST with offer!

(Free bump)

picaro11
08-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Want to Sell account...

Level 1 bard
Level 1 shaman
Level 1 Necro
Level 1 war
Level 1 rogue
Level 1 Druid
Level 1 monk
Level 1 cleric

(Free bump)

What a nub. How are they all equipped with one?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Fungus_Covered_Scale_Tunic

Attention to detail for the win. :)

Ella`Ella
08-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Meh, they're all on the chars...

Pint
08-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Are you offering him 8 fungis? Id prob accept that deal if you want to pm me.

Ella`Ella
08-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Are you offering him 8 fungis? Id prob accept that deal if you want to pm me.

No. I'm poorly illustrating how overly abundant Fungi tunics are and the need for a reduced supply/drop rate in a terminal expansion.

Clark
08-01-2014, 08:37 PM

Bazia
08-01-2014, 09:24 PM
accessible AoNs in Velious is classic

Freakish
08-01-2014, 09:24 PM
The guy with 8+ Fungi tunics stockpiled? I'm sure you do want the drop rate reduced on high end items.

XnderXcore
08-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Well, you have to also put into account that this server has been in Kunark for a few years. During live Kunark was out for 8 months when Velious dropped. So, over the course of the years it has become quite common.

teija
08-02-2014, 04:25 AM

If i recall correctly on live, 75%+ of the population had AONs on my server into velious (has its uses on pvp server), so seems classic to me.

Pint
08-02-2014, 10:43 AM
If i recall correctly on live, 75%+ of the population had AONs on my server into velious (has its uses on pvp server), so seems classic to me.

Heh, you don't recall correctly.

Ella`Ella
08-02-2014, 11:36 AM

Uuruk
08-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Want to Sell account...

Level 1 bard
Level 1 shaman
Level 1 Necro
Level 1 war
Level 1 rogue
Level 1 Druid
Level 1 monk
Level 1 cleric

(Free bump)

Oh look another RMT post by unbrella doubt the gms give a fuck though.

Ella`Ella
08-02-2014, 03:39 PM

Thanks for a free bump for a bro!

bigsykedaddy
08-02-2014, 07:07 PM

Jfertal
08-02-2014, 07:45 PM

8 fungi tunics is hardly a stockpile, should of see the old stockpile back a few months ago..