PDA

View Full Version : Hokey/Buffed/Yasi - BDA??

Drowed
07-31-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm trying to get into contact with the owner of the characters:

Hokey
Buffed
Yasi
Alvarie
Sandee
Lureniel

As well as the dark elf necromancer Drowed. I was told they were possibly in BDA. If anyone has any information for me such as the forum account name this person uses, please post or PM here.

I'm currently under the impression that this person somehow password recovered an account that didn't belong to them.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks friends!

thieros
07-31-2014, 03:16 PM
none of those are a BDA name

Swish
07-31-2014, 03:16 PM
this person somehow password recovered an account that didn't belong to them.

People sharing their passwords again? :p

Kekephee
07-31-2014, 03:18 PM
Never heard of any of them

Rhambuk
07-31-2014, 03:24 PM
People sharing their passwords again? :p

I thought it was like, he bought the account for plat when it was legal and now with the password recovery the original owner retrieved switched the pw and just took it back.

I was wondering how things like this might be settled

arsenalpow
07-31-2014, 03:35 PM
Drowed is owned by Cloki of Omni - forum name Pan.

Cloki bought the drowed account for plat back when it was still a thing.

The rest of those names do not ring a bell.

Drowed
07-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Someone PM'd me the same info arsenalpow, thanks everyone for the assistance with this. I don't make it onto the game very often so it may be hard for me to catch him that way..

I tried PMing him, but if I could ask the community one more favor and if anyone knows him, please tell him that I'm trying to contact him about a login server account that wasn't meant to be his..

Thanks again! :)

Pan
07-31-2014, 03:59 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75492

There was no PW recovery involved. I bought the Drowed account for plat (a good deal of plat) when it was still allowed and the eqemu information was included. I changed the eqemu info the day I bought the account.

It was meant to be mine. There is history here on the forums as you having sold or traded the account.

This seems hinky to me.

Pan
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Shoot, I misread. Yeah, when I bound the emu account to my SMS, I changed the PW to all 3 loginserver accounts.

That's probably what you're wondering about. Read thru the PM and the thread too fast the first time.