PDA

View Full Version : Symbol of innoruuk quest

whodats
08-06-2014, 11:09 PM
So I'm a troll shaman trying to do this quest. Looking for somone who may have been in my position and found a work around. I got the quest line done up to the point where I turn in the provisions into the dark elf Dragoon Szorn in lesser day dark. Upon getting to the camp though he is scowling and ready to attack. Guessing it might have been the orc killing in cb I've done. But now I seem stuck. Any way to get my rep up or a trick I don't know?

Telemakus
08-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Off the top of my head you could kill 3 elven slaves in crushbone for every orc you killed lol.

I think your lvl might be important for info for anyone to give you the advice.

Also you can have an enchanter friend charm the dragoon, I believe.

Fobbon
08-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Could probably go to Sister Isle in OoT and kill thr lower level sisters while also dropping a heal on whomever is camping the double sister hut every pull so you get that faction hit too. Im pretty sure thise give negative Kelethin and Felwithe faction, though not sure if they also give positive Neriak faction. Could also try killing Halflings, both in Nektulos and Misty.

whodats
08-06-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm level 21. The quest giver is level 45

Potus
08-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Politely ask a bard or enchanter to charm him for you. He should con indifferently to you, then.

whodats
08-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Politely ask a bard or enchanter to charm him for you. He should con indifferently to you, then.

Anyone available to help tonight around 7 est?

Swish
08-07-2014, 10:15 AM
If this is the snare necklace, it's 6 ticks of snare with a long ass cast time.

While always handy, its not a huge difference maker.. unless it was the reason you rolled a troll shaman to begin with.