PDA

View Full Version : WTB Staff of Battle

wonderdream
08-09-2014, 12:28 PM
I bought one of these with excitement a couple weeks ago for 800 plat, gave it to my girlfriend (is new to EQ/p99) to transfer to my warrior and she accidentally gave it to a Caiman who was an enchanter pet, that was under me (she didn't notice that the give npc window looks different etc). Poof, gone.

Now I've finally saved up enough money for another, but I can't seem to find one. Anyone got one they can sell me? I have about 800 plat now.

Thanks

Daldaen
08-09-2014, 12:38 PM
If only we had classic NPC mechanics. You could've just killed the caiman to loot it :(.

If that was a large chunk of your wealth you could petition it. They should reimburse you since in classic you could've just killed the mob to recover your item.

Bazia
08-09-2014, 12:48 PM
wuts ur in game name ill get u one pal

wonderdream
08-09-2014, 01:23 PM
Yeah I remember how you could give mobs stuff in classic, that's too bad that mechanic isn't in on here. Since it was a big chunk of my wealth that I had also only recently acquired (was always broke til that point), we did petition on the forums right after it happened but haven't seen a GM on in a while so I don't know if it'll ever amount to anything.

Bazia, any help is truly appreciated! You'll find me on Logos(my main) or Leobo(my alt).