PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a link to download Titanium

Higheyes
08-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Hey guys.
I use to play p99 a few years back and wanted to start again. I was looking for a link to download Titanium. I tried a link from pirate bay a couple days ago and i think it just wasnt compatible with windows 8
Any help would be great. thanks!

a_gnoll_pup
08-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Hey guys.
I use to play p99 a few years back and wanted to start again. I was looking for a link to download Titanium. I tried a link from pirate bay a couple days ago and i think it just wasnt compatible with windows 8
Any help would be great. thanks!

We cannot provide a direct link to titanium on these forums. Only hints.

But the one you downloaded works fine, mount ISOs individually using win8's built in mounter, not the one included with the torrent. Some guy named Nero uploaded it or w/e.

Higheyes
08-10-2014, 10:18 PM
We cannot provide a direct link to titanium on these forums. Only hints.

But the one you downloaded works fine, mount ISOs individually using win8's built in mounter, not the one included with the torrent. Some guy named Nero uploaded it or w/e.

I dont understand what that meant at all. i get the whole you cant tell us how to download it but what is the ISO?

GinnasP99
08-10-2014, 10:31 PM
A .ISO is a disc image file. Think of it like a "virtual" physical CD. You use a virtual drive program (daemon tools, the win8 thing, etc) to load the disc image file. So you would use daemon tools to load CD1 .iso, start the install. Then when it asks for disc 2, 3, 4, you load the respective .iso into your virtual drive program. ezpz

kaos057
08-11-2014, 09:25 AM
right click the disc 1 iso file and click mount. It should auto-run. If not look in your "My Computer" for a virtual drive called titanium and double click it. Then start the install process. When it asks for disc 2, right click cd 2 iso and mount it then click continue in the EQ installer. Repeat until finished.

Clark
08-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Lemme know in pm if you need additional info. I'm sure you got it taken care of though welcome to the server!!

sox7d
08-11-2014, 05:11 PM
No one post it. This guy's an undercover.

"Hey, know where I can score some Titanium?"

Get the fuck outta here, nark.

Oleris
08-11-2014, 06:12 PM
No one post it. This guy's an undercover.

"Hey, know where I can score some Titanium?"

Get the fuck outta here, nark.

pretty much. I think if you have owned the game before in the past you have the legal right to T it though.