PDA

View Full Version : WTB Oil of Fennin Ro

bimzi
08-13-2014, 04:49 PM
WTB Oil of Fennin Ro, not sure on the pricing but am open to prices!

Also willing to buy any other way for a monk to do any pbaoes, can pm or send tells to Robnie!

Daldaen
08-13-2014, 04:55 PM
There are 3 ways you can get aggro on a Droga train for faction.

Oil of Fennin Ro
Blued two-handed hammer (proc)
Heal clickies

Oil is the most reliable, but also the most expensive.

Blues Hammer no longer is questable, cause classic. But there are a few that float around the server. Come Velious they will be more available once the visiting Noble blood is added back to game.

Heal clickies you're talking like... Crude stein / stein of Moggok. That 1 minor healing and 3 light healing, so 4 charges. But heals don't always put you on aggro list and are somewhat finicky about faction hits. Plus those items are lore so it would be annoying.

The oils sell for 1k from Zordak or you get 1 for turning in Bergurgle Crown and 1 for killing Zordak (human) in Sol B after turning in pearl. They are rechargeable but again at a 1kish price tag.

Be aware, this server has instant clicky oils. Watch out spam clicking and wasting charges.

Good luck in your endeavor to pull Chardok AEs as a monk!

bimzi
08-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Aye, I knew about the hammer but doubt there was one available anywhere that someone would let me borrow/use at a decent price.

Have tried using the see invis click to get faction but didn't get much in the way of faction, is the heal clickies more reliable?

Am willing to pay for the oils for however much they cost though, would like 2 ideally but would take 1.

Daldaen
08-13-2014, 05:05 PM
See invis never worked for our monks and rogues when we tried.

Heals are just weird when it comes to aggro. I've heard rumors that when it came to getting faction hits off heals, it comes down to the race/body type of the mob, and an intelligence check is performed. IE undead and zombies are stupid so they are less likely to understand that the purple cleric is healing the warrior attacking them. Humanoids are more intelligent and therefore recognize who is healing the tank and will put you on aggro list, giving you a faction hit when it dies. Unsure as to how much truth is in that.

And if you're trying to go KoS -> dubious I think you will need atleast 3-4 oils. And I'm guessing people will sell em for 1k since that's the vendor rate, though perhaps less since you get them from doing cleric epic.

bimzi
08-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Well if that were true then gobbies should provide faction hits most of the time on heals but they don't at least doing this.

So I'm stuck with Oils. Not incredibly picky on price if someone has a few for sale!

Calabee
08-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Ill sell u some at 1k a pop, got like 10 avail