PDA

View Full Version : I downloaded patch but still get this error message

Ikuinen
08-20-2014, 09:59 AM
http://imgur.com/eE0Blgs

http://imgur.com/eE0Blgs

myriverse
08-20-2014, 11:19 AM
If you're sure the files were updated, then ignore the error and keep retrying to log in. I get it 20 times a week.

Ikuinen
08-20-2014, 01:28 PM
All character slots are filled, trying to delete one or log into one will result "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED."

HotRatz
08-20-2014, 01:33 PM
I get the same error everytime I log in and i just installed it. This is a more serious error than people are giving it credit for its not just as simple as turning off your virus and reinstalling the files....ive done this for over and over for 2 days and its the same issue. Im using windows 8 and assume it has something to do with that but if someone could please look into this error and find an actual fix that would be great.

Ikuinen
08-20-2014, 01:46 PM
I get the same error everytime I log in and i just installed it. This is a more serious error than people are giving it credit for its not just as simple as turning off your virus and reinstalling the files....ive done this for over and over for 2 days and its the same issue. Im using windows 8 and assume it has something to do with that but if someone could please look into this error and find an actual fix that would be great.

I am using Windows 7. 32-bit afaik.

myriverse
08-20-2014, 02:28 PM
It would probably never have anything to do with your antivirus program.

In your P99 folder:
- Does the file spells_us.txt exist?
- If so, right click it and look at Properties. Is the Modified Date on or after June 24, 2014?

If it's good, then no problem.

Whenever my connection gets bad, even just a tiny bit that doesn't affect other programs, I start getting this error a lot. It happens 20-odd times a week and has done this since my first day here. Some days, not at all; other days, a dozen times.

Ikuinen
08-21-2014, 07:36 AM
It would probably never have anything to do with your antivirus program.

In your P99 folder:
- Does the file spells_us.txt exist?
- If so, right click it and look at Properties. Is the Modified Date on or after June 24, 2014?

If it's good, then no problem.

Whenever my connection gets bad, even just a tiny bit that doesn't affect other programs, I start getting this error a lot. It happens 20-odd times a week and has done this since my first day here. Some days, not at all; other days, a dozen times.

Assuming you are right, do I need to shut down client every time or just relog after getting "disconnected"