PDA

View Full Version : List of Belly Casters?

Rika
08-30-2014, 03:55 PM
Hello All :D

I'm looking for a reference somewhere to all the belly casters from Vanilla to Velious but can't seem to find anything concrete.

My understanding of classic to Kunark is basically every Dragon except Faydedar, all Golems in Fear and CT, Ashenbone drakes and all indoor fire and ice giants. And a lot of the Sky bosses. Oh, and VP dragons.

I know it has stuff in the wiki mobs, but there's also bosses that I believe it misses off that they're belly casters there. If I need to compile my own database then so be it but it's trying to find stuff that isn't just hear say :\

Daldaen
09-30-2014, 11:27 AM
Necro Rez

I'm curious about this. As far as I know:

Classic:
Nagafen
Vox
Phinigel
Fire Giants

Planar:
Fright, Terror, Dread?
Cazic Thule?
Dracoliche
Ashenbone Drakes
Sister of the Spire

Kunark:
All Dragons
Guardian Wurms?

Contrasting to the list of the OP, I'm pretty sure Ice Giants in Perma aren't belly casters. And I thought Faydedar was? Also I think that most of sky just has high resists and isn't a belly caster, the sister of the spires being an exception?

Am I missing anything?

kruptcy
09-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Bosses in CoM are belly casters no?

Daldaen
09-30-2014, 11:41 AM
The 3 ghosts you can cast on from range. Black Reavers are still fully magic immune.

kruptcy
09-30-2014, 11:49 AM
The 3 ghosts you can cast on from range. Black Reavers are still fully magic immune.

Wiki says belly caster for Lord Ghiosk:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Lord_Ghiosk

From my experience with him it seems correct, or i could have just gotten unlucky with the first couple resists before i moved into his belly.

Jaxon
09-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Lure of Ice will land on Black Reavers, and from range I'm pretty sure but not 100% certain on that.

zanderklocke
09-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Aside from this, it would be cool if there was a list of what resist should be used for every raid mob.

Thulack
09-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Aside from this, it would be cool if there was a list of what resist should be used for every raid mob.

Guess your guild isnt cool enough to have a list like that already ;):D

Rika
10-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Yeah, the ice giants aren't belly casters here, I had a play with them. That was a list I'd gotten from years ago, so whether the list was incorrect or it was patched later or something idk.

Faydedar, I haven't had a chance to be at another of his raids yet so I don't know now, my 1st one I was only in my low 50s so I only had that info from a higher level. I'll test it with an extra shaman on the next one we get.

Thanks for the rez of my old thread Daldaen :D

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
10-01-2014, 09:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mMFtZxY.jpg?1

Boss of City of Shit

Byrjun
10-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Yeah, the ice giants aren't belly casters here, I had a play with them. That was a list I'd gotten from years ago, so whether the list was incorrect or it was patched later or something idk.

EF ice giants or PF ice giants?

nilbog
10-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Currently, the ice giants inside permafrost are belly casters, and the ones in Everfrost are not. I have a feeling we're missing a lot of npcs which should be belly casters, but its impossible to know without testing on eqlive or researching. Obviously, I'm willing to change whatever is needed.

LulzSect
10-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Ice Magi are indeed belly casters in Perma.

Daldaen
10-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Been awhile since I did perma pits but I thought the perma ones were rootable from range.

getsome
10-02-2014, 08:39 PM
On P99 I am pretty sure Fay is a belly caster. Due to the fact Lure of Ice would rarely be resisted on him and I have seen resist messages when Fay gets pushed around alot.

[Sun Sep 28 06:57:10 2014] Insouciance slashes Faydedar for 26 points of damage.
[Sun Sep 28 06:57:10 2014] Your target resisted the Lure of Ice spell.

I do not think the Golems in Fear are Belly Casters on P99 - I have unloaded on those from afar.

Mac Drettj
10-02-2014, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mMFtZxY.jpg?1

Boss of City of Shit

Daldaen
10-02-2014, 09:19 PM
On P99 I am pretty sure Fay is a belly caster. Due to the fact Lure of Ice would rarely be resisted on him and I have seen resist messages when Fay gets pushed around alot.

[Sun Sep 28 06:57:10 2014] Insouciance slashes Faydedar for 26 points of damage.
[Sun Sep 28 06:57:10 2014] Your target resisted the Lure of Ice spell.

I do not think the Golems in Fear are Belly Casters on P99 - I have unloaded on those from afar.

I recall blowing up ashenbone drakes from afar as well.

Yea I tend to agree with you on Fay being belly caster and Golems being not. Ashenbones I am pretty sure are belly casters though, needa get underneath them to mez.

wycca
10-02-2014, 11:03 PM
I believe that all 3 efreeti in PoSky, Spiroc Lord, and Bazzt Zzzt are also belly casters. If not, I'm getting alot of lure resists from range that I'm not getting from up close.

getsome
10-03-2014, 01:01 PM
i was mistaken about the drakes, just tested em out. They have a bigger hit box that draco though.

Daldaen
10-03-2014, 01:36 PM
I believe that all 3 efreeti in PoSky, Spiroc Lord, and Bazzt Zzzt are also belly casters. If not, I'm getting alot of lure resists from range that I'm not getting from up close.

I was pretty sure Bazzt Zzzt you could land spells from range, but I haven't played anything but a CH cleric on Bazzt Zzzt in several months so I may be wrong.

Thought it was the same for the rest of those but again, been a long while.

Rika
10-03-2014, 08:22 PM
I haven't tested on live, I wasn't sure if we could trust it for being accurate now so I was scared in case I was bugging something useless that wasn't classic. But, I'll take my level 100 to some of the parts this weekend and have a test on a lot of stuff just to see.