PDA

View Full Version : Please help i just want to play again

xovis
08-31-2014, 02:35 PM
Hello i really would like to play again i got a new PC and i downloaded everything the same how i did on my last PC and i got the v33 files in and everything but when i get on in the char selection screen its says i still MY spell files are still out of date and i all ready extracted the v33 into my titanium folder so please help idk what to do but i want to play again !!

Somekid123
08-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Post doesn't have much detail as to how you did it or what, but if everything is extracted properly there is no reason for it not to work long as its in right folder. There is this rare chance you log in and it says spells out date when there not, log out and back in and it should work.. doubt that's ur case tho.

xovis
08-31-2014, 05:14 PM
Well i did everything right but it just keeps saying it even if i retry i even re download the the titanum 4 times

Seiroth
08-31-2014, 07:36 PM
I have the same problem. I followed all the instructions exactly. I even used Duxa's all in one installer, which used to automatically fix the spells, well according to posts made over 2 years ago. Unfortunately all the fixes I'm finding for this problem are from over 2 years ago and the solutions don't work anymore.

I know everyone new or returning to P1999 must be having this problem because this is what happens when you follow the installation instructions to the T. I'm assuming that everyone is following the same instructions and ending up with this same problem.

So anybody figure this problem out? I've been at it all day with no luck.

Seiroth
08-31-2014, 07:42 PM
Awesome. I simply re-installed the patch again and it worked. I guess Duxa's all-in-one installer was messing things up. Who woulda thought... considering running Duxa's all-in-one installer was one of the posted solutions I saw.

xovis
08-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Well i dont use duxa Ive tried to use it before it still did not work and i have triend re-installing it and still does not work :/